Oldfags united, if there are any left

Was undertow not your intro to the thought that you possess? It's literally every step of Sup Forums from start to finish. not a slide thread, I respect all the /generals, God bless you. I'm a real human bean.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwWucCZpLg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih2gxLqR7HM
youtu.be/dL381E4mhHY
youtu.be/C49H3aWdiK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Za-6xr1zGeA
youtu.be/fbEstJ98TcM
youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo
youtu.be/68cbjlLFl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=gwwDutZgQrQ
youtu.be/InRDF_0lfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Op6Tqnz5ANo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=94EKQE4uoVY&index=20&list=FLW2zSd2qREqw8S35ZRHBg7A
youtube.com/watch?v=acTbfICc2PU&index=28&list=FLW2zSd2qREqw8S35ZRHBg7A
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-rNo9fSNc
youtube.com/watch?v=gP9q61Fjlqo
youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bfnwIbncWvg
ebay.com/itm/Panotron-M-Russian-MHB-2-Night-Vision-Monocular-/272455950715
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"your intro to the thought you possess"
>a shitty song from a shitty band

How old are you? genuinely curious before the thred slides to oblivion

>tfw old newfag from 2010
Even when the year 2090 rolls through I will STILL be considered a newfag.
Also no Tool is not a band I like to listen to.

2007 here Habbo Hotel veteran

Pay your fucking respects to the fallen Sup Forumsrothers who died bravely protecting the pool

>undertow

Fair enough, we're all newfags. have you listened to this specific album though? It's the five steps of acceptance, a part of Sup Forums. I think it's just nice to see actual people responding to this thread. there is definitely something weird going on lately right?

respect given. Sup Forums is where you start.

there are no oldfags

but I'm ancient

Not into your tunez

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih2gxLqR7HM

I suppose I may be outdated. I'm more concerned with the mentality of this board than (current year) what's popular and (current year) (((popular jewtube))) commentators. mentality should never change. It should adapt. I'm sick of outside sources' opinions being forced upon me.

That is not outside my realm of tastes
youtu.be/dL381E4mhHY

I know this will draw out the oldfag
Tom Waits
youtu.be/C49H3aWdiK8

And it's gone. Nice knowing you gentleman

good

youtube.com/watch?v=Za-6xr1zGeA

thanks mister how about a good friday night thread
youtu.be/fbEstJ98TcM

youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo

Prove me wrong

from 2008 Sup Forums with love

you wouldn't understand until you take massive amount of acid. So why bother

or maybe this one, more merle haggard, more fashy
youtu.be/68cbjlLFl4U

>hurrrrrrr dude like you wouldn't understand man. Like dude take drugs man its enlightening dude. Like open your third eye bruh

Got any Freebird?

Been here a week, how long do you have to be here to be a oldf- err member?

JIDF has come back in full force.
It's why you see the whole "WHY ARE YOU ANTI-SEMITIC I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS ALT-RIGHT I AM ONE OF YOU I AM A OLD GUY!!!" posts

this one was for you faget

I used to post wyatt mann cartoons on Sup Forums before king nigger was elected in 2008.

this board is a little bit like europe to me. anons from Sup Forums immigrated here after it went a board of mainly trap and furry threads. also a lot of plebbit refugees here. face it Sup Forums, you're multicultural

youtube.com/watch?v=gwwDutZgQrQ

salival is even better and rawer

Yeah op here, just whatever fuck off

>anons from Sup Forums immigrated here
this when pol became relevent

newfag
>2006
>objectively best year of Sup Forums

>that no quarter
first time I ever tripped on mushrooms I listened to merkaba, wew lad.
the cable guy came to the door asking me if i wanted to change providers, I don't think either of us expected that converstion kek

tool are cool
their fan base need to STFU tho
like a slightly more intelligent version of the pink floyd faggots

ye we get it, they're good, ok, now stfu

I miss comfy Gaza sleepovers.

Good morning america.
Got in a year before the Jesse Slaughter goof and I have regretted it it ever since.
you fags.

I feel that too, I'm a low key tool fan. I've learned a long time ago that your "greatest band ever" isn't anyone else's choice. My horizons expanded at that point, ten years ago.

Britnam Leak
Chocolate Rambo
Can't zimzam the flimflam trial
Into the Trash It Goes
All them spicy Happy Merchant memes

It was a simpler time.

If there truly were any oldfags left they'd be from /new/.

off yourself oldfag

It's good to see actual discussions from anons, and not crop copy posted meme material that literally adds nothing to discussion. we are real poeple fuckers, start posting like it.

GIRUGAMESH

Memes are funny, sometimes relevant, but not actually a conveyance of current situations that occur around the world. communication is their downfall. If we can communicate, more ujust intrusions can come to light

>objectively best year of Sup Forums
/b was always shit it was rotten in 2006 most of the funnier shit associated with it now began elsewhere on other chans where as it was full of cp and scat

shoop da woop

old fag nostalgia
youtu.be/InRDF_0lfHk

honestly I look forward to the russians every day to post, at least they take the time to express their opinions and not just post a random image depicting their current ((feels))

youtube.com/watch?v=Op6Tqnz5ANo

>All these plebs hating on Tool because it was popular.
>Still waiting for Cali to get its swimming lesson.

Tool was and still is the most redpilled mainstream band in America.
Fite me m8.

thank you very much sir.

I think 4ch&/pol has become more of a notoriety concept than an actual discussion board.
>I'll post similar/same images
> oh shit I'll get recognized
>include me in the screencap
this is cancer, please contribute your own, individual idea into the discussion

memes are funny in context, not out of their element though. when you post reckless memes you come off as a thoughtless retarded normie

>JIDF
This meme got old quick. I remember back when Sup Forums was mostly (((stormfront))) controlled opposition. I'm liking the direction this board is heading in, though.
I disagree, ever since we got rid of ideology flags discussion has been more open.

There is something weird going on, I didn't post thatI did however post this from my mobileThis is me respoding to you.

that second post was my response to the declaration of a jidf post. if there's anything I can prove that wasn't me I will do it besides sharpie in the pooper

Most of the Stormie shills left and went to 8gag
>liking the direction this board is heading in
You mean the flood of newfags?
The JIDF isn't some kind of meme
I mean call me a cuck liar or "conspiracy theorist" but the companies that make up and support JIDF are as real as any of the advert firms out there.
If you see a post shilling for neoconservatism and then going on about Obama or Hillary "not being so bad" or "support Israel goy!" that's who posted it.
Hell they even have a wikipedia article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
What
The first quoted one isn't you I posted that.

Yeah, well, whether you happen to be an olderfag than me or not, I don't think I'd like to share a board exclusively with people who construct phrases like "the thought that you possess"? You sound like a pompous pretentious little prick who thinks he won't sound edgy enough if he just uses the word "have" and I'm not sure that even "have" would be the appropriate verb to use with reference to thought. Thought is something dynamic, evolving and compellingly objective and "possesses" the thinker as much as the thinker "possesses" it. But you sound several dozen IQ points too dumb to grasp that.
Why don't you start a "Sup Forums for edgy teens from 2006 who haven't grown up yet" board?

>sharpie in the pooper
waiting.....

This thread is crescent fresh lads.

Strange how times change.

youtube.com/watch?v=94EKQE4uoVY&index=20&list=FLW2zSd2qREqw8S35ZRHBg7A

youtube.com/watch?v=acTbfICc2PU&index=28&list=FLW2zSd2qREqw8S35ZRHBg7A

/pol has fallen. fuck me for thinking this board was still in the realm of open, nonmemetic, shallow discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-rNo9fSNc

Oh wow! Fucking nat soc shills!

I remember Bill O'Reilly calling Sup Forums an "extremist far left website" in 2008 or 9.

Does anyone have that screen cap?

Here's your sharpie in the pooper faget

I was a thrall taken in gamefaqs raid in about the years of 2006-2007 (don't know exactly when)

I STILL LIVE

Well delivered and nicer than a hairy ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP9q61Fjlqo

youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bfnwIbncWvg

That doesn't contain the o'reilly clip

No but of all people the young turks used fap about oppayback

>oldfags
Behold the only person to have defeated Sup Forums

fun times, but you're a year off

2006/7 was the end of the beginning.

NEWFAGS take these anonymous fagposts with a grain of salt. we all are anonimoose. anything can happen.my main point is, and I am OP please make your content more content related, and less self fag meme recognition fuck em all I'm the man bullshit. This isn't progressive, it's progression. we haven't been going anywhere lately, and it's depressing.

what optic is that, friend?
also, please stop drinking Grey Goose, it's unbecoming

i`m an old 2004-era veteran shitposter and meme warrior and i never heard that song before. I`m also not going to listen to it just because you want me to.

lel its an ati folding stock, not an optic. kek it's the shit you saw in Jurassic park

>implying Poland had internet in 2004
>posts kek-based Pepe then claims to be an oldfag.

You need to work on your lying...

Am I an old fag been posting since 2009? I still feel new.

>fun times, but you're a year off
It got raided repeatedly actually.

oh no, the ati was on the shotgun, the ak sight is an utg bugbuster, under $100 best scope you can get for accuracy up to 120yrds

>Real human bean
>South park image
>some other incomprehensible dribble
You are not an oldfag please go newfag.

Poland had internet much earlier than 2004, Hans, but i only learned of Sup Forums in 2004. I was 12 back then.
As for the Pepe, i just like the Pepe. I didn`t know it`s reserved for newfags only.

you blind? I was referring to the pic with the AK in it, not the one with the shoulder thing that goes up

this is the shotgun for reference
thanks for reading through, I really am a newfag

what happens after 120 yards?

I answered your question nigger can we stop being hostile to one another? we're on the same team here, you and I?

> Camels

Hahahhahaha, wew....fucking gross...

Shit I don't know, that is the next purchase suppose. I know
>muh guns
>muh drones

To be perfectly honest faggot.. Stormfront people are generally not shills. There are certainly more shills on this board in percentage at any time than there was on Stormfront at any time. Both this and Stormfront have become total late stage cancer. We need something new or a purge.. and not infinitechan too many Autists.

I've been waiting for you aussies all fucking night.> not a shill>normal human being.
these people are relentless

OP here
you would not believe the opposition just being normal will get you.
>aussies
>russian bros
>some old fags, definitely minority
pols a strange place nowadays

yeah we cool
POSP maybe? should be good out to 300 yards no sweat
> muh drones
there's a Panotron for sale
ebay.com/itm/Panotron-M-Russian-MHB-2-Night-Vision-Monocular-/272455950715

kek that isn't going to do me much good before they missiles me is it? we're at their mercy now the only people I can protect my family from is people like you, and I surely hope you're not my enemy.

I'm definitely not your enemy
also the idea is to go and murder the missileers' families, at night, in their beds in suburbia, not stand around innawoods with your dick in your hand waiting for a Predator to come put you out of your misery

this is all hypothetical of course