Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

>Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

If you don't hate Sweden at this point then there is something wrong with your brain.

Welcome to the club

>will be a

Thank fucking god then people wont have theater and bread.

>if you don't hate
What's the hate for, faggot?

You know why Ahmed fag

Putin's not keen on his country aye

We're gonna become a more segregated country like burger land in 2030. But we're not gonna be a third world country in 2030 you fucking autsist

No, nigger, I don't get it. I remember when this was a board without flags and there was actual discussions about politics and current events. Im not going "remember when Sup Forums was good" because Sup Forums never was, but Sup Forums was once a powerful and functioning board. Most of the blame I'd put on americans, even tho now the niggerty ass kike bullshit is coming from you, since americans are the un-contested shitposting kings.
>LEAAAF
>AUSSIE SHITPOSTER
>SWEDEN YES
>POO IN LOO

"Hahaaahaaa guys u can say shart in mart to us its all cool" But it's not fucking funny and unless you've never ever met another person in your life it's not banter either it's just the most repetitive, infantile namecalling ever.

Fuck I miss this board. I hope m00t get skeletal cancer.

but it's still better of than Australia

Lmao I clicked myself

>92% White population
>Less SJWs than everybody else
>Anti-Immigrant

Nah mate, best country ever

Nobody can predict what will happen in 2030.
Such forecasts are idiotic and unreliable. In 2030 all nordic countries could fused into one big country, a gigantic wave could crush half of Denmark and Norway or swedish scientists could turn smelly fish into petrol.

Go home Bruno, this thread is a bogan free zone

This. Thank you Swede bro, I just got back from Sweden. Anyone who genuinely thinks that Sweden will be an actual third world country in 14 years is completely ignorant or entirely detached from basic reality.

At least you will get rid of the welfare state. The public schools, hospitals and police, have to be at a certain minimum level before people start self financing these elements.
As the non-western/Swedish ratio of the population changes, the average contribution pr. citizen will also change.
The reason why some countries are poor and other are rich are first and foremost an expression of the nations demographic.
Not every country can afford "free-healthcare" because their population are not productive enough. At some point Sweden will reach a threshold where to many ordinary citizens are paying for private services which the government officially have to take care of, but are unable to. They will vote to decrease the public spending, in return of lowering taxes, until the welfare state have been abolished.

Sweden will become USA 2.0

Their definition is entirely different. Its your weapon exports that they'll classify you as that for. A bunch of developed European countries like (britian?) are already 3rd world by their standards.

Why thank you very much :)

>Nobody can predict what will happen in 2030.
t-that's not true..! The media in Denmark have accurately predicted that there will only be 15% of non-western heritage in Denmark, by 2050.

>92% White population
>Less SJWs than everybody else
>Anti-Immigrant

Lies all of them

I don't understand don't they even care to hide it
>you need immigration to save your country
>imigration will turn you into third world in less than 2 decades

This

What the fuck are you talking about, 2050?

ok but its 2016 now and we arent on the 25th spot

>only 15%
Without all the millions of illegals, Russia is 22% non-white and people hate thier guts. Neosovietist politician used muh historically live together ignoring the fact that before Russia had apartheid, where subhumans couldn't move to the Russian zones. Guess what kind of argument politicians would use in Denmark in 2050 - they lived here for generations, muh truly Danish people

Can Swedish scientists find a way to turn rapefugees into petrol?

Only into soap

>Australia has #2 best hdi