Uh oh

Uh oh

do you guys hear that? its the sound of a million drumpfkins killing themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/25/three-wisconsin-counties-just-admitted-padded-trumps-win-fake-votes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice link faggot

>occupydemocrats

not biased at all tbqh 10/10

Drumpf is his ancestral German name and he's proud of his heritage. Why do you use it as an insult?

>Occupy Democrats
>Lou (((((((((Colagiovanni))))))))

Really made me think

>occupydemocraps
drumpf btfo

>3 counties just admitted to voter fraud

yeah im sure

> occupy democrats
IN THE TRASH IT GOES

> not Breitbart
> must be biased

kys

Report all threads with a fake sauce

People put no effort into their fake headlines these days

Yeah this place only accepts unbiased credible sources like infowars and breitbart

OP BTFO

No thanks I just 8

i love fake news. republicans would debunk this in two comments, but democrats are so fucking stupid they believe it.

I've been trying to warn you guys that they have a plan to steal the election.

>fake sauce
there isnt even a sauce

Nice libtard article

COMMENTS
The presidential election of 2016 was the most contentious and bizarre in American history. On top of the vile rhetoric that was spewed by now President-elect Donald Trump, it now appears that certain voting tallies in Wisconsin were hedged in Trump’s favor.

A county in Wisconsin named Outagamie County had four precincts in the areas of Cicero, Grand Chute, Bear Creek, and Hortonville which all showed that they had fewer people overall than had voted in the presidential election. This instance, naturally, caused the Internet to fly in a fury claiming, rightly, that voter fraud was taking place. The precincts quickly adjusted their voting totals, which removed over a thousand votes from Donald Trump’s side. What a coincidence, the party which has spent years decrying voter fraud were once again benefiting from voter fraud. Dan Solomon of Fast Company was the first to point this out:

The village clerk of Hortonville, Lynn Mischkerm offered an explanation to the discrepancy, which didn’t make much sense at the time and under further analysis was proved to be a falsehood. She said:

In order to give election returns to the Outagamie County Clerk’s office as quickly as possible the Chief Inspector added together the votes from the election machine tapes. An error was made while keying the numbers on the calculator during this process resulting in an incorrect number of votes reported on Election night. The official process of tallying the votes was completed and rechecked. These vote numbers were recorded and delivered to the Outagamie County Clerk’s office the morning of November 9th. The official tally reflects the accurate votes in the Village.

To accept this story from Mischkerm one would have to believe that the same error was made in four different counties, and that same error resulted in Donald Trump receiving more votes in each instance. Another conundrum is Hillary Clinton’s vote total did not change before the original numbers were announced, or after they were adjusted due to the Internet’s outrage.

The point to take away from this entire voting debacle in these little Wisconsin towns is the voter fraud was uncovered because they lazily attempted to give Trump an edge and did not anticipate their villainy being discovered. In other areas of the nation it is entirely possible that similar scenarios transpired, and the individuals involved were smoother in covering their tracks. Therefore it is vitally important for voting recounts to happen across the nation to sort out any other discrepancies which took place. The recounts may well prove that not only did Hillary Clinton win the popular vote, but that she also won the electoral college. The American people are owed, and deserve, fairness in their elections for the sake of the sanctity of the American republic.

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/25/three-wisconsin-counties-just-admitted-padded-trumps-win-fake-votes/

Well jeez one side provides video with testimony of the shenanigans happening while the other just a wall of text.
Really makes my synapses light up.

I went to occupydemocrats.com, nothing there

MUH FAKE NEWS

>2016
>still giving a shit about the legitimacy of democracy

Why do you care if there was voter fraud? If you truly believe Trump is the saviour, surely you want him to win by any means? This is what the old commies understood in their revolutions.

lets start saying it was 10 and not the original 3, then link directly to jill stein and then enjoy the fallout when it turns out it was none.

how mad are you that with all the shilling you still lost like a bitch?

MANDATORY VOTER ID NOW...

oh shit wait.

>An error was made while keying the numbers on the calculator during this process resulting in an incorrect number of votes reported on Election night. The official process of tallying the votes was completed and rechecked. These vote numbers were recorded and delivered to the Outagamie County Clerk’s office the morning of November 9th. The official tally reflects the accurate votes in the Village.

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

>occupy democrats
>as an unbiased news source

This is retarded. I like how you guys are suggesting that Trump performed election fraud now.
What happened to "the elections can't be rigged" from a while ago?

>I like how you guys are suggesting that Trump performed election fraud now.

Read the image idiot. It claims that Clinton is using Stein as a proxy for a fraudulent recount.

manage to do that and the Democrat party will pivot away from immigrants immediately.

I'm not reading your propaganda image CTR. The only one who got fake votes is Clinton. You can recount those states 10000 times and Trump will still win with a bigger margin every time.

Go suck a dick and kill yourself.