Canadian PM Trudeau expresses 'deep sorrow' over Fidel Castro's death

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has extended his condolences following the death of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro, calling him a “legendary revolutionary and orator.”
Castro’s death was announced on state television on early Saturday. He was 90 years.
“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving president,” Trudeau said in a statement issued later in the day, offering his “deepest condolences” on behalf of all Canadians.

“We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader,” he said.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr.Castro’s supporters and detractors recognize his tremendous dedication and love the Cuban people who had a need and lasting affection for ‘El Comandante,’ ” Trudeau said.

ctvnews.ca/world/trudeau-expresses-deep-sorrow-over-fidel-castro-s-death-1.3177962

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Fucking cuck

I think canada has reached the point that their next elections will but voted using like counts from facebook.

>recognize his tremendous dedication and love the Cuban people
kek

it goes back a long way, cucked from birth

My country...is so cucked...

tl;dr
>man, that sucks, could't snort for like an hour

WFT IS HIS PROBLEM?!?

does he realize how many died under the castro's rule? jesus christ, if thats your standard for respect, that REALLY makes me worry

WTF!!

>Cuba’s longest serving president

What did he mean by this?

He can't take one step without being a national embarassment

Why did canadians vote for this guy?

Calling him a dictator would cause his sjw wiring to malfunction

Because he said he was going to make pot legal and he has great hair.

No, really. I was in Canada during the elections.

FYI Castro did not fuck over Cuba or induce a cult of personality. His worst crimes were imprisoning and executing political opponents.
He also brought massive gains in education and healthcare for the Cuban people.
For most of his life Cuba was laboring under unfair treatment by the USA because rich Cubans that had escaped to the USA were still butthurt about losing most of their money.
We now return you to your regular alt-right fuckery.

What the hell motivates white leftists? The brown ones are furthering their own tribal interests, but the white ones are literally the architects of their own destruction. This is completely absurd.

Jesus dude, stop sucking everyone's dick.

What a piece of scum. I'd like to see some of the cubans in florda that had to flee castro smash his fucking head.

Castro was pretty cool desu

wtf is wrong with that man

>canadian multicultural day
>not one white person in photo
Man fuck this shit

You realize health care in Cuba is way superior than in Canada

That'[s because in parts their leader didn't give 800,000,000 dollars to niggers in Africa like Trudeau just did

Castro would give that shit to hospitals and schools, most people in Cuba are well educated

Castro would have never given a single dime to a fucking refugee

Cuba was less cucked than Canada

Castro is similar to Trump in many ways, people who can't see that are fucking ignorant

We need a leader similar to Trump, that would take care of our country first, but the fucking Canadian people would never ever vote for him

Cromwell was pretty cool desu

day of the rake cant come soon enough

bwahahaha , except the country is currently in ruin , he was never a good leader

Canada you are the biggest embarrassment on the face of the earth.

Just rake yourselves and die with honor.

>the cubans in florda that had to flee castro
those are filthy uneducated criminals

CNN showing them celebrate is propaganda
LEFTIST propaganda

>cuba has a higher average life expectancy than usa
umm what did they mean by this?

The ukrainian girls in top right?
Do you have many ukrainians?

>except the country is currently in ruin
it's not overun by filthy arabs and niggers like yours

too bad the truck didn't get you last summer

FUCKING VERMIN. HOW CAN YOU BE SAD THAT A DEVIL DIED? BURN IN HELL FAGGOT!

I'm not filthy, uneducated or a criminal though

man every day with trudeau its some new gay shit

yesterday it was the grand cuck tour across africa

now it's prepping his moms's bull one last time

wtf eastern canada, why did you do this?

this is accurate

>State owned statistics institute

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

Fucking Trudeau god damn we have to deal with his shit for like 3 more years fucking hell

>THAT A DEVIL DIED?
fucking ignorant gypsie

many

Burn in hell you piece of crap. Filthy communist scum. Supporting the degradation and hell those people lived throughout his tyranny. Worm.

>yfw you realize Justin is Castro's son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
Cuba is doing better than Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, El Salvador, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Guatemala and other Latin American countries that are faithful lapdogs of USA capitalism

>Canada

sure ...
at least my country is not dirt poor and i can have a normal life
when are you getting chemically castrated , leaf ?

>implying you need to be communist to not be a lapdog

This Canadian cumlord is so toxic and disgusting, I feel so bad for the leafolk on /pol, please God, help the great white north.

I guess Canada is a bad son?

>Because he said he was going to make pot legal

It's true

yet Cuba is still a dictatorship , you still can't afford 99.99% of anything that's not made in Cuba , and you probably can't afford much , since you're extremely poor
but V-Viva la revolución , r-right ?

There is a resemblance...

Castro didn't call himself a communist until the USA forced him to call on the Soviet Union to protect his revolution.

>be a massive political figure
>world leaders know me
what did you expect burger

That I could believe. His mom was cucking Pierre all over the world. Giant fucking whore

Are spics and leafniggers related?

what a faggot

its party time here in florida

something to shut your filthy arab mouth up
enculé

More likely it's Mick Jagger

everytime i see trudeau i get the impression he is a tourist. He just looks like a happy tourist who goes from culture to culture, eating their food and playing dressup, he never comes across as a leader of anything

finally someone that understand a bit of history

Yeah, and why is that? Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the largest trading country in the region / world, which traded with every other country in the region, refused to trade with you for 50 years, could it?
Viva la revolucion siempre, pendejo.

>its party time here in florida
for niggers and spics

Bruh...

he's just an idiotic puppet, and yes he is destroying this country, but this statement about Castro is probably the first single smart thing to come out of his mouth

Cuba isn't entitled to U.S trade

>implying i give a fuck about Mr President 4%

no one gives a fuck about him anymore you know , he can say whatever he wants , nobody cares
but now look at Trudeau ...

Yeah Communism did wonders for Cuba..

Justin does have Fidel's "dashing swashbuckler" look that Pierre never had.

Anyone got the photo of his body still? Will be handy evidence incase they say he wasn't killed

That's a really accurate way to describe him. Faggot is a huge tool and I cant stand it

because US is forced to trade with everyone now ? even those they don't like ?

Fidel Castro was only interested by power , he didn't care about his people , the country is in ruin now and i'm sure his whole populace would flee somewhere else if they could
but guess what , THEY CAN'T

by many accounts, castro was also interested in dairy

So Trudeau is the son of Castro..

>those countries
>US lapdogs
Stop talking about countries you know nothing about.

RIP Fidel. Didn't always agree with you, but you were a good man.

You do realize the cuban healthcare is propaganda and people die everyday there because lack of equiment and lack of modern medicine because they are stuck 50 years behind? You fucking stupid leaf

1977: Margaret Trudeau and the Rolling Stones. Margaret Trudeau spent her sixth wedding anniversary without her prime minister husband, instead partying with the Rolling Stones at a Toronto nightclub and later in Mick Jagger’s limousine. The rendezvous sparked rumours that she was having an affair with the band’s front man. She later disappeared to New York. The scandal signalled the end of the couple’s tumultuous marriage, but Margaret Trudeau denied having affairs with any members of the Rolling Stones, later telling a conference on mental health, “I should have slept with every single one of them.”

>90 year old cancer patient dies
>"It was his time, he suffered enough. Hes in a better place now."

>90 year old Communist dictator with cancer dies
>"Ooooooh noooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm soooo sooorry! How could this have happened eh? That cancer stuff is just terrible business. I don't even know what to say aboot it. He was just taken far too soon dontcha know."

When the fuck are you going to overthrow your government, leafs?

>How to be a leading Cuck: 101.

dude weed lmao. If cuckservatives would of legalized weed, we wouldn't be here. And I don't even smoke. Holy shit, you faggots did this to yourselves by being a bunch of redneck retards. Who cares if people do drugs, let them be, as long as they are not on welfare.

Dont bother frenchbro, leftist are fucking retarded and delusional

THIS

Justin was born in 1971.

No wonder he's such a cuck when his mother is such a terrible whore.

Because DUDE WEED. literally only that.

>Leaf

Not even surprised desu.

so does this mean Trudeau is actually ((((((our guy))))))))

yes , maybe i shouldn't , all those wannabe communists live in Canada , America or in the EU , they would never live there anyway kek

This is a joke.

If you actually believe mainstream politicians have any influence in the world god help you.

Is Justin Trudeau controlled by Jews?

Or is this just a Canadian thing?

If your enemies die, they win.

Oh God 2019 cannot get here soon enough...

I voted for this guy. He seemed like the best shot to rein in the corporations. I'm all for white nationalism, but there is no party that doesn't want to stop immigration here. Our conservative party is pro-multiculturalism and pro-immigration

IM SO SORREH

How the fuck did he even get elected?

Polls on election day were a sorry sight.

I would ask a fucking leaf to man up and take one for the team, but he would just be a cucked martyr for all the faggots to rally behind

Lol you elected Rocco sifreidi president retard

He helped steal Angola you cuckold.

They also get free oil gibs from Venezuela.