Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOhaAuJjnRk
youtube.com/watch?v=vqWM8rwpHMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off. florentine is a faggot.

>Billy cuck boi
>approved

you fucking idiot.

he also tried to argue with Rogan that woman are paid less.

Don't associate good comedians like Bill Burr with your shit neet complex.

Just because he's with a black woman doesn't instantly throw all his other basedness into the trash, user. Get a sense of perspective.

>he also tried to argue with Rogan that woman are paid less.
OK, I'll give you that one, it's pretty daft.

>Bill "I drive a prius" burr
>Bill "I only shop at whole foods" burr
>Bill "I think we shouldn't have borders " burr
>Bill "my wife cucks me" burr

Fuck off red haired

no he's not
youtube.com/watch?v=UOhaAuJjnRk

SAVE KANYE

>married a nigger
>no kids
>pro abortion
>anti-racism
>anti-stefan molyneux
>feminist
yes so Sup Forums approved

You must have missed the thread yesterday you newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=vqWM8rwpHMQ

HOW

This.

no, there are no Sup Forums approved comedians.

What basedness?
His jokes are lazy.
Mostly he just gets onstage and yells about what ever shit pissed him off that day.
Just because he says he has opinions that maybe kinda jive with yours doesn't mean he's good at what he does.

how does a prank call make him based lol

he's a faggot, bruh.

20 years from now on, his kid will be on welfare and eventually prison. Prove me wrong cuck is a cuck.

Bill Burr is a race mixing cuck.

you have great taste, and listen to too much o&a.

>o&a? wut are you a fawkin vowel or sumpthin idk

Taylor is a phony.

Jessica is the real deal Sup Forums waifu.

Oh Bill you so funny.
Can you say VAGINA?

Probably good ol Gibson

you people are all the same was hilarious, not lazy at all

I had my only celebrity sex dream ever about fucking her in a tanning bad. Loved her ever since

Another top Sup Forums waifu

The thing that you leftist plants will never wrap your minds around is the fact that most of Sup Forums isn't actually "racist" the way you think we are.

We don't hate niggers because they have a different skin colour to us, we hate them because of the way they behave.
Black men and women, who are respectful towards society (however few of these may exist), are perfectly fine.

But more than niggers, we hate white liberals like yourself. I hope your country burns to the ground because of the shitty decisions you people have made. You people need to face consequences.

The only Sup Forums approved Hilary.

Billy Corgan

Oh shit Kanye is getting Killary'd, GIVE ME YOUR DIGITS TO SAVE HIM

ohh, i see another wave of reddit niggers coming from the donald after their posts were getting eddited

>he also tried to argue with Rogan that woman are paid less.
Noooo bill why

Literally who?

ZIP

so close, so far

Hobbes and the body politic.

theyre lobotomizing kanye as we speak smdh

Probably been here longer than you and that swede.
Sup Forums in general likes Ben Carson, because of the things he says and does regardless of skin colour. We hate pieces of shit like you, regardless of skin colour, because you are illogical morons.

This one was the biggest surprise.
Lil Wayne is a good guy.

>there is a difference between niggers and blacks

>the meme-right maymays
>oldfag

>t. civic nationalist
Most don't hate niggers period. Most just realise that mutli-ethnic societies only ever result in a set of self segregated communities that don't interact with each other and are balkanised in everything but name.

>mfw he fell for the marxist meme that genetics doesn't influence behaviour

>Hey, you know how X people do Y?
>I fackin' hate dat!

>(Dog bit)

>Fackin' X people are annoying.
>We should jsut kill em all, lol jk

>personal story where he didn't learn anything or grow as a person, just continues to be an ignorant asshole.

>Thinks Carson is a nigger.
>Still thinks he has a leg to stand on in any discussion about what the majority of Sup Forums thinks.
Yes, there are cunts like you on this website. But you don't represent the majority. Sorry dude.

Riff Raff is surprisingly cool.
He grew up in Texas and seems like a country boy at heart but he exploits the hip hop wigger scene to make money. He offered to perform at Trumps inauguration.

KANYE WEST 2020

Also, he fucked Katy Perry who is a total lefty feminist fuckwit.

>mfw he fell for the marxist meme that genetics doesn't influence behaviour
Where on earth did I imply that? Because I said that black men and women who behave are ok? Even though I added "(however few of these may exist)"?
Your reading comprehension is terrible.

ye he aight

>Fucked Katy "Sweater Puppies" Perry
>Looks like a retard

How?

>Still thinks he has a leg to stand on in any discussion about what the majority of Sup Forums thinks

the only person who thinks it can speak for the majority of /pol in this thread is you Stop projectiong you ragging faggot

He wasn't even as famous as he is now. He was just some weirdo at the time.

Shame his music is fucking dog shit though.

> 2016
> posting literal white males
> "celebrities"

top kek

it's over

trump was your last hurrah

>But you don't represent the majority
Hello sargon.

Your meme civic nationalism is unsustainable and will eventually become ethnic nationalism once the civic nationalists are no longer in the majority.
It is inevitable that civic nationalists will become a minority because resources will flow from the civic nationalists to the ethnic nationalists whilst no resources will flow back from the ethnic nationalists to the civic nationalists.
It's very simple mathematics.

No because you believe that the existence of a few "blacks" who have views that somewhat align with yours, that their offspring will have the same views and that "blacks" as a group will have the same views.
This demonstrably doesn't translate into reality.

And there is no group of "blacks" there are many different ethnicities.

I agree with what you say, but there has always been a stormfront presence here. Not sure how much is shit posting, some is im sure. But that dosent discount a lot of it imo.
It was stronger back in /new days when moot would have a cry and disband everything because to many people typed in "nigger!"

>ohh, i see another wave of reddit niggers coming from the donald after their posts were getting eddited
>implies I must be a reddit newfag because he disagrees.
>thinks he's not implying the majority of Sup Forums has feels differently to me.
>n-no, only y-you imply y-you spoke for a majority.
Get fucked by Achmed, you autistic cunt.

>No because you believe that the existence of a few "blacks" who have views that somewhat align with yours, that their offspring will have the same views and that "blacks" as a group will have the same views.
Can't argue too much with that. But I like Bill Burr and hate swedes and wanted to call the swede a cunt.

lol just went and checked Google News to see how many of these geezers have died off since the thread was started

when you've got jon voight, you know you're winning the culture war. kids love jon voight.

gotta go, time to wake up my petite white qt gf for some comfy morning fun

Meme magic probably

natalia

There are better ways of doing that than falling for the civic nationalism meme - the same meme that got Sweden into the trouble it's currently in.

it's always exactly this type of white chick who's hungriest for what I've got to offer

why is that? lure of the forbidden?

idk friend

>hating them just for their skin colour
>not hating them because they are low IQ subhumans which tends to correlate to their skin colour

I don't understand the problem. Make one of them pregnant.

>thinks he's not implying the majority of Sup Forums has feels differently to me.
i don't have to imply it, because its a fact
you would know it if you lurked for at least a month before shitposting

if you want to see it for yourself just start a thread about your shitty ideology and see how many people defend it, and how many of them call you a nigger

been there, done that, got bored, moved on

Of all the niggers he could have gotten he went and chose the rabbit-hybrid.

So you're a piece of shit...

You should have continued to get her pregnant repeatedly and raised your kids.

Instead you became a deadbeat scumbag and left behind a single mother and broken child.

Kill yourself.

>We don't hate niggers because they have a different skin colour to us
>different skin colour

Oh lord you have so much to learn, young one.

#FREEKANYE

LITERALLY NIGGER.

Honestly this. You just that the she voted Trump. When liberals tried pushing her to admit who she would vote for, she just stayed silent.

This fucking hack?

Well, yeah. He does kind of represent Sup Forums.

Carry on.

Even patrice o'neal's niggress was hotter and he was fat as fuck.