Why do humans not give a shit about nature?

Why do humans not give a shit about nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0W_bMf7mxl0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8gnKpA821k
dr.dk/nyheder/kultur/kunst/video-noegen-mand-saver-hovedet-af-den-lille-havfrue
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The concept of nature is artificial in itself.

but humans do care about nature

its the subhuman shitskins that don't

Nature wants to kill us, faggot. Fuck nature.

What has nature done for me lately?

some people do. sustainability is a staple of white civilization. You won't find that in the yellow or brown hordes, they haven't figured out how to conquer it without destroying it.

Fuck nature. Not like that. But fuck nature. There's nothing inherently good about "nature".

Because I am not a moralfag libtard.

> The essence of everything is artificial

Kraut education.

Ok Mehmet.

Nature doesn't care about humans, why do you expect humans to care about nature?

i see where hans is coming from. think of it as yin and yang.

The only reason we even have the word nature is because we live in a world of man-made material. You

Because nature kept on trying to kill us

Its just because modern systems of production have removed so many of us from the direct experience of retrieving and processing what we need from our environment, so we assume its all going fine because we aren't engaging with it day to day to keep it at the forefront of our thoughts when we worried about getting laid or paying bills or whatever.

we are the nature

Live in a cave and shit in the forest then

NATURE IS FUCKING EVIL
for thousands of years we struggled to survive against predators, viruses, bacteria, parasites, droughts, storms, ect

only recently has man excelled to the point in which we can say FUCK YOU NATURE and live completely separate

I don't know about you fuckers but I want nothing to do with any predators, viruses, or bacteria (aside from normal flora) and I really don't want to starve because a drought hit my village or a storm fucked my corn or some rats ate all my taters

FUCK YOU NATURE

Why do cows not give a shit about nature?
Why do ostriches not give a shit about nature?
Why do molluscs not give a shit about nature?

Nature is as beautiful as it is deadly. It will fight and kill us no matter what we do. We have been declawing it for decades. Though, you're wrong. There are plenty of people out there that care about nature.

Nature is. We are. We are Nature.

Krautchan proves once again she's a lover of wisdom.

Reciprocity my friend. You learn to tame nature in all its forms.

nature doesn't give a shot about us

There are more flora and fauna in North America now than before settlers arrived.
It is in the interests of capitalists to preserve and promote the natural elements because that's where their resource comes from.
And thus, effort is poured into research and jobs to preserve and promote said resources.
Capitalism works.
USA number one.

Why is all liberal "art" so shitty compared to more conservative art.

By comparison some art by a Danish "right-winger".
youtube.com/watch?v=0W_bMf7mxl0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8gnKpA821k

(video is in the article)
dr.dk/nyheder/kultur/kunst/video-noegen-mand-saver-hovedet-af-den-lille-havfrue

How do you know what a mollusk gives a fuck about? Fucking Australians man.. smhtbqhf

we just pretend not to

Progress itself its a natural thing.

Why do you think that even wild animals destroy their own enviroment when they are in too large numbers?
Only a select few of them try to control it.

Alienation
Delusion
Ignorance

Yet you type on a keyboard made from oil, we conquered the earth already, the only enemy is the mind now. We don't live separate from nature, we shaped nature into what our minds told us it should be, houses, cars, clothes. The earth is much older than you might think and civilizations can die, they are turned to dust and back into the base elements.

nature doesnt give a fuck about us

Maybe because we are the only ones who care about nature ?

Because nature doesn't give a shit about us. Go out naked and without supplies into the Appalachians or the Sahara see how many fucks it gives you and how hard ecosexuals get off then.

Humans live like wild animals in Africa.

Most Humans give a shit about nature because for ages natures has tried to kill us. Go and walk 10 miles into a forest with nothing but what mother nature gave you and try to survive for a week, then tell me how much you care about fucking nature.

well. this guys know better than me.
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

Panama is right. We have to shield ourselves against nature. HIV is nature, Ebola is nature, Flue is nature. All sciences are trying to make us survive natures illneses. Even the shit we eat that sprout from nature can kill us.

we do care, but not enough to save the parts of it that we rely on

Nature is like a cheap aging whore that you can do anything to. Trying to elevate it to anything beyond that is slightly pathetic.

Humans>
We are anything but modest creatures

Because nature created niggers

we are not talking about the word here