JILL STEIN'S RECOUNT IS A THREAT TO TRUMP PRESIDENCY

>In her own campaign she managed to raise little over 3 million over months
>She's managed to raise over $4.8 million in 24 hours for the recount
>She's only interested in recounting the votes in MI, WI, PA
>States which Trump narrowly won
>If these states are recounted and declare that Hillary actually won then Hillary would become President

Despite all of this Sup Forums doesn't seem worried. We've already seen how corrupt the media, lobbyists, and political parties are. If this attempt at overthrowing Trump fails, expect assassination. They'll do anything they can to stay in control and to get what they want. Don't put it past them.

What makes you think this isn't a threat at all to Trumps presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/finance/news/obama-administration-throws-cold-water-050330804.html
ceimn.org/ceimn-state-recount-laws-searchable-database/states/Michigan
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4&list=PLPrDqLMeL8ZWdyooSjavv0w846YtSgzK2&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stein might be Kek in person.
She's giving a last bit of hope to liberals while draining Soro's resources, all to powerslam their hopes into te ground for good when everything comes out clean, to squeeze oit every last drop of liberal tears,

She's a godess

Or they could just manipulate the recount in Hillary's favor so that she wins the presidency.

Why do you think she'd play this straight?
Why would she target states Trump Narrowly won, why wouldn't she question states like California where illegals could potentially vote?

Why do you think she's going to be honest?

Relax, my friend. Even if they overthrow ANY state, which they won't the gap in PA is to great.

Dont buy into the media bullshit

We've got infowars saying that this is a threat to the Trump presidency.

This isn't just the mainstream media.
People should be worried. They could just lie about the gap. What if they did that?

Haha I don't care

I already won

its a good thing she wasnt doing a recount in a blue state.. shed be suicided by now.

She's taking advantage of the exploitable lefties at their most angry and vulnerable to money giving outbursts

The recounts will not be enough to sway the election to hillary's favor

Sup Forums BTFO

I don't think she's working for Shillary or Soros, just that she wants to get her name back in the news and get more funding. But I'm concerned that the globalists will hijack the recount in order to try one last time to get Hillary the win.

There's no real reason to think that the results will change.

However, there is real reason to suspect that electronic voting machines can be compromised.

What I do know is that you Trump cucks would be screaming about voter fraud and hackable machines if Clinton had narrowly won.

OH SHI

Isn't Wintsconsion like all paper ballot?
How do you hack paper

I fundamentally believe Trump supporters would never be this level of butthurt if Hillary won.

The level of butthurt and salt is incredibly from the liberals.

Butthurt?
No
Take arms for violent revolution is more likely, liberals are sore losers and winners and they'd do everything in their power to be dicks over it

They were incredibly butthurt about even the possibility of Clinton winning. So was the candidate.

Get some perspective on all the stupid shit people were saying about the "rigged system" from Trump's nonsense down to the conspiracy theories on /pol.

>Jill (((Stein)))

Wake the fuck up, lad. There's something very wrong happening right now.

Butthurt liberals cry in the dark.
Butthurt facists get violent.

Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort
yahoo.com/finance/news/obama-administration-throws-cold-water-050330804.html

>Assassinate Trump
>Pence steps up
How exactly would this help them?

>However, there is real reason to suspect that electronic voting machines can be compromised.

Great thing about recounting michigan is that they don't have to deal with electronics.

A violent revolution is justified if voting no longer has meaning. I wouldn't feel that the voting system meant anything anymore. If one party could just cry and complain and cheat their way when they already lost fairly.

They'll just assassinate him next, or probably what they'll do is set it up as a terrorist attack and take both out.
>"rigged election"
>vs
>therapy dogs and play-doh for adults

Yeah, like I said. Nothing will actually change.

But recounting is going to make some people feel better.

He's fucking done. The pre-election polls show him losing by 3 points. The exit polls show him losing by three points. Electronic voting machines show a +7% bump for Trump. This was literally stolen by Russian Hackers. The only question remains now is how well did they cover their tracks.

>period for the thousands
>comma for the cents

what the fuck is wrong with you Germany?

Now imagine if it was the other way around. Imagine if Trump won by 2.5 million votes nationally but lost the Electoral College. The Trump cuck brigade would be talking armed revolution.

Instead, ironically, the Americans have a system designed to keep compromised demagogues out of the White House that will put one in it instead.

Neat flag

I'm sure that will not look suspicious in any way. "Welp two presidential candidates were somehow assassinated, guess it's up to the democrats to take place"

She's working as a proxy for Clinton who is clearly behind the whole scam.

>Or they could just manipulate the recount in Hillary's favor so that she wins the presidency.
70,000 votes is a lot to "find"

wtf I love cuckoldry now.

Yahoo wrote something very well for once. I'm impressed.

How can Russian hackers hack the non existent voting machines in the all-paper-ballot state of Michigan?

They can pretty much make up any results they want and the media will back them up.

That's pretty much what's going to happen. They're going to blame it all on Russia.

i wish the recount revelead that trump actually won the popular vote. the collective liberal anal clench would make earth collapse into a black hole

>yahoo.com/finance/news/obama-administration-throws-cold-water-050330804.html

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

You don't have to agree with his politics, but you have to admit, Barack Obama is a bad ass mother fucker. Straight up.

He also clearly hates Hillary Clinton.

I don't believe their would be an armed revolution if Hillary had won during election day. However if she wins because of a manipulated recount, blood will be shed.

She wants her votes for that 5%.

Right!? Must have hacked the paper mill that made the paper they used.

>blood will be shed.

Nah. People will just bitch about it for a few days and then nothing will happen.

Honestly I'd love to see all the traitors shot in the street, especially Clinton, Stein and Soros, but that will never happen.

It will probably reveal what they want it to reveal.

Son, you are not very good with cyber..

This. Desu. The globalists are backed by too many brainwashed idiots.

An revolution would mean having to shoot your friends and family.

>It will probably reveal what they want it to reveal.

That's basically it. They wouldn't be doing this recount if they didn't expect the results to be in their favor.

Nah legitimately people will die. I'd be in favor of shooting government officials involved. Too bad I don't own a gun.

Do you realize how monumentally fucked that would be if someone won an election by manipulating a recount?

Comeon man how would you accept being part of a country that does that shit and allows it to happen?

>They can pretty much make up any results they want
No they can't. It would be almost impossible to coordinate an effort like that across the entire state.

ITS NOT A THREAT AT ALL

WE WELCOME THE RECOUNT

WILL FIND DEMOCRATIC VOTER FRAUD

MANY SUCH CASES!

Couldn't they just control the people conducting the recount?

Unlike voting, recounts are viewable to the public so you can actually watch someone recounting.

>Democratic voter fraud
>in the states of WI, PA, MI
Sorry the recount isn't happening in California.

It's happening in states which Trump won. It will be manipulated in favor of Clinton.

I bet Trump will make them recount it again, but this time trustworthy people and not by shills

This. Way more eyes on a recount then on the booths on voting day.

Let's hope so.
But for Sup Forums to be acting like there isn't any flipping threat is ridiculous.

lol
Hill hills hoping 50,000 ballots suddenly flip?

It's never fucking happened in history. I highly doubt it's gonna change anything.

MI already has paper ballots so nothing can change.

I actually used to think up until today they could remove the illegal vote but since nothing matches a ballot to a person, they cannot do that.

The fact of the matter is, there is no way to "remove" any vote after it has been cast. Which means a recount is pretty much pointless. There is no altering any vote. What they're literally saying is that the people somehow counted the votes wrong. Possible shenanigans but if all of the sudden massive votes come in and they're not from the military, be very skeptical. They cannot add or subtract any physical votes.

Even if Wisconsin goes to Clinton, she still loses. Pennsylvania needs a judge's approval, which they might not get, and even if they do and Clinton somehow wins that too, she STILL wouldn't beat Trump. Michigan uses paper ballots and not voting machines, which are what is specifically under scrutiny, and they've already had a recount. Michigan will stay with Trump.

Seriously, it's fucking nothing.

No, she's not. Crazy Jill Stein is. Also it's a publicity stunt for her and the Green party. Probably also some guilt for costing Clinton the election to a degree.

I'm still worried though.
don't rule it out completely.

Tomorrow is just today minus everything nobody was willing to fight for.

Trump's presidency is safe because:

1. In Wisconsin he is/was leading Clinton by ~28,000 votes and in Pennsylvania he's leading her by over 60,000.

2. Even if he loses Michigan (not very likely but likelier compared to the other three) he would still have 290 electoral votes.

The greens already demanded a recount in 2004 in Ohio even though Bush was leading by over 100k votes.
In the end the result was changed by a few hundred votes.

because OP she's pocketing the money and she's a jew

all you need to know

You are talking in worst case scenario terms. If it's really going to be worst case scenario, the people getting screwed over are going to react like it is. Pray it doesn't come to that.

Russian hackers can turn your paper ballot into A BOMB!

248 here

Its literally nothing.

Michigan requires a margin of 2000 votes to trigger a recount. Candidate initiated recounts can be requested at the sign of any fraud but still need to be within the margin.

ceimn.org/ceimn-state-recount-laws-searchable-database/states/Michigan

>Mich. Comp. Laws 168.880(a)(1)
>Mich. Comp. Laws 168.862.

A legal recount will not happen in Michigan.

Jill's actually making herself useful

Don't worry and be excited for another flood of liberal tears in December.

No it isn't.

This is nothing

If the jews had no luck rigging the election then surely a recount can't also become rigged?

I betted €3000,- on Trump winning 300+ and I still have to wait due to recount.

Even if Wisconsin flips, Trump is still well over 270. She can't file for recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania by law.

But she was anti clinton. They got to her. It's her punishment.

>IS A THREAT TO TRUMP PRESIDENCY
No, its not
It is a threat to liberal's wallets only.

>She can't file for recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania by law.

Yes she can. The deadline for filing in those states is Monday and Wednesday of next week.

According to what I have heard this has Hillary Clinton's claws all over it. Like Bernie Sanders Jill Stein's bills have all vanished and only thing to wonder about is what vacation home or exotic sports car did she get out of this.

>According to what I have heard this has Hillary Clinton's claws all over it.

Of course. How do you think she got the money so fast?

Why do you think Clinton suddenly started making a lot of public appearances last week?

This was all planned. Stein, CNN, Clinton, they're all working on this together.

>believes everything on infowars

kys

get the fuck out

While I know she won't accomplish shit in the direct sense (i.e. getting Hillary elected), this really disturbs me to the point that I honestly hope someone goes to one of her communist protests and just fucking shoots her. I don't even want her to die, I want her to get gutshot and have her tofu and quinoa pour out of her intestines and end up having to spend the rest of her life coping with having a good 10 ft. less of intestinal tract.

That gif is just brilliant.

let me make this perfectly clear

Info, Wars, is, mainstream, media.

I know that's hard to swallow but it is. it's millions of views subscribed and then more beyond that. their network is MSM to the max

Bermuda's flag looks like a Mastercard

I believed in something probable not alex ranting about fish people.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4&list=PLPrDqLMeL8ZWdyooSjavv0w846YtSgzK2&index=6

Hahhahhahahahahaha

Sorry, give me a second

ahahahahahahhahaha

Just because something has millions or billions of supporters doesn't mean it's true. Or are you going to start lecturing me on the truth in the Quran?

Infowars is legit crazy shit and you should all be ashamed that you are doing anything other than laugh at it.

>I honestly hope someone goes to one of her communist protests and just fucking shoots her.

I'm actually a pacifist so I hate to say that you're probably on to something.

I'm not even joking. I expect this will make someone so angry that Stein and / or Clinton might actually get shot.

This election has pushed people well beyond the breaking point.

This is a very dangerous game.

>>Why would she target states Trump Narrowly won

Any fuckery is more likely to occur there. I doubt they'll find anything though which will confirm the results of the election and we can move past it to actual political issues finally.

>Despite all of this Sup Forums doesn't seem worried. We've already seen how corrupt the media, lobbyists, and political parties are. If this attempt at overthrowing Trump fails, expect assassination. They'll do anything they can to stay in control and to get what they want. Don't put it past them.

>What makes you think this isn't a threat at all to Trumps presidency?

Because (((they))) can't do a damn thing anymore. It's over, the Illuminati has already beaten them.

It is not, stop overreacting
You should not let your guard down until january true but I don't think (((they))) will try to fuck you over with something as obvious as that. It's either a scam or a way to incite more division in the country

I want the recount to happen just so I can relive winning again

Deadline to file for a recount in PA was last Sunday. Monday is deadline to contest election in court.

Atleast he can say hes staying true to the whole "Questioning the validity of voting diminishes the foundations of democracy" or whatever he said when Trump was bitching about muh voter fraud.

Nah, right wingers aren't big on assassinations. Political assassinations is 90% a leftist thing.

>Deadline to file for a recount in PA was last Sunday

I don't think that's right user

>MUH RUSSIANS!

Nate Silver said the results are correct when you look at the demographics for the counties in question.

So fuck off.

She didn't "raise" any money, she's been getting steady 160k payments from a Soros funded organization.

Hello rare flag, Michigan didn't even use electronic voting, and Stein needs to convince each of the three States to do a recount because the Constitution puts each state in charge of how they conduct elections and how they factor themselves into their electoral votes

> jebany liść
that sound too hateful to be equivalent of "a fucking leaf" desu

then again, polish swear words all suck and have that annoying thugish vibe. it's always so cringy

Fucking PADDY POWER not only did not pay out my Trump winnings, they also kept my money and closed my account. These are the assholes paying out for a Hillary win a month in advance.

Ya wtf they can't just request a recount a month later. That's way too fucking long. I was wondering about this as well.

No one raises 5 million dollars in such short time. This is so suspicious

>Just because something has millions or billions of supporters doesn't mean it's true.

Whether or not something is mainstream is defined by the level of support it has, retard.