Cut all contact with your family

Cut all contact with your family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying spanking is bad
I'd hit my kids if they were shits. It's worked for thousands of years, it sure as hell will work now.

not a argument

Tbh I really appreciate his libertarian/anarchist viewpoints and its given me a whole new look at government and how overreaching it is compared to what it should be doing.

I see his biases and disagree with him on things as well I am not a blind follower, but holy shit is this defoo thing fucking weird

I think its just something radical stefan has thought of because he had such a fucked up childhood, nonetheless the idea of cutting off all contact is fucking weird

>implying you should stay with your family if they are abusing you
wew

>implying dropping contact with drug addict leftists is a bad thing

>implying circumcision is bad
I'd circumcise my kids if they were born. It's worked for thousands of years, it sure as hell will work now.

Whats defoo mean

Already have. Be a piece of shit with no morals, backstabbing family, then you get cut from it, some of them need a pay back and it's getting about time.

Ideologic views mixed with ignorance can destroy lives, so I'm going to destroy theirs, from the bottom, up.

>Not wanting to be in God's covenant
Literal cuck.

FOO is a term in psychology that means

Family Of Origin

deFOO-ing means to abandon your family if they are abusive, but stefan makes it more extreme which means to abandon them even if they are nice, but if they disagree with you

Nice b8

Prove to me God exists and that stefan is a divine character when hes an athiest

Well if your family are abusive then why not cut off contact? I agree with that.

this

yes I replied to myself now fuck off

see

I'm not sure if he thinks that anymore, he said that stuff ages ago. He did recently say tho before the election to put your relationships on the line for Trump :^)

Hey! It's the Freddy Mercury of philosophy!

What exactly has circumcision worked for?
Spanking children has always worked to teach them discipline and honorable behaviour

When will he reply back to Varg?

Why would I let a jewtube meme tell me what to do???

No, actually he doesn't. He's literally never said that. In fact, he makes a point of NOT telling people what to do, except in one case where the callers life may have depended on it.

He probably just killed himself.

Probably never, unless Varg calls into the show himself, because Stef always bumps people with criticisms to the top of FDR's long ass waiting list.

Yeah idk if he still holds those views, he's become more and more traditionalist leaning and getting more into biology of races and stuff too

I hope he says something about it

FUCK

Almost sounds like some legit cult leader type shit.

Don't listen to me tho, I am just an autist on an animu forum. Researchit yourself and form your own opinions

I learned it in this: youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

I used to listen to his call in shows 4 years ago. He only suggested defooing when a callers family was actually abusive.
His argument was, if an abused wife can leave her husband without any criticism, why can't an abused child.

u should call in and ask

I agree with that in some cases but the video talks about him saying you can leave if they simoly disagree with you seeNah I am too fucking autistic to talk dude
Plus I think it takes weeks to get in

i'm not invested in the "community" at all. I just listen to his shows because I think his arguments are good.

The jokes on you. I already have.
>2016
>not defooing your degenerate liberal parents
And you call yourself redpilled, Sup Forums?

Also he's really denigrating to his callers.

Same

Y-Yeah he goes hard on them....

I am not an emotionally strong person

checking those 7 trips

"Spare the rod, spoil the child" straight from the Bible. This is ancient knowledge. There's a reason all the kids that were never physically disciplined grew up to be shit.

>maybe if the kid is throwing a fit and ruining/destroying stuff I can talk them out of it

You need to hit your stupid kids sometimes, you won't enjoy it but they need discipline.

>but holy shit is this defoo thing fucking weird
yea, people who do that kind of crap just for having differing opinions are legitimately autistic

>Spanking children has always worked to teach them discipline and honorable behaviour

Found the wife beater.

i hope he stops making anti-sjw/communist videos at some point

yeah we get it, they suck, lets move on with our lives.

trips of truth

Don't tell me what to do.

i spank my children when they need it, not my wife

How so?

He always has that smug yet concerned look on his face when a caller is talking. That face that sais 'holy fuck did you just say that? that's so retarted what are you doing on my show'
Than he proceeds to interrupt the caller by saying stuff like 'ok you're saying a lot of the same things over and over again' or 'hold up so you believe that X' or 'yea you're not answering my question'. He's right most of the time in doing so but than again the look on his face is just screaming 'retard'.
He also enjoys asking question that make the caller look stupid.

Basically he is trained in debate and his callers usually aren't and it shows.

Yeah but most of the time he's saying stuff they need to hear. He can't just let them ramble on and on for hours.

Circumcision only became popular in the US in the mid 19th century as they believed it to be the cure for masturbation. Only kikes and muzzies used it before that.

Look at all these sources.

From what I've seen, spanking only ever makes the children behave even worse.

True dat, i just don't like his face, and if you're calling in without any skills in debate you're just gonna look like a fool

Somebody gas that kike.

I'm circumcised and I'm glad my parents did it
I never had phimosis dick and it looks semi-pleasant in comparison to uncut dicks
dicks in general are nasty looking though but neither do pussies tbqh

People should be versed in what argumentation is, not even memeing here.

You can't put out the truth with bullshit justification

His callers don't see his face as far as I know. So if anything at all you could call him manipulative towards his audience who will actually be affected by his expressions in how they take in the callers' "arguments".

But I think he does it more for the entertainment value than for this nefarious reason. People really like his expressions for memes, after all.

I am sort of a true believer though so I might be biased.

Do you support me being killed?
Do you support taxes?
If you support taxes you support me being killed.
Defoo.
What a fucking weirdo.

tbqh a lot of the callers are astronomically fucking retarded pseudo intellectuals and mysticists who think they can easily BTFO molymeme because they have a brand new LSD experience no one has ever had before.

It gets tiring listening to these people talk about alternate dimensions and shit endlessly. I get the feeling a lot of people watch molynoo because he makes them feel smart despite them being unable to understand his arguments.

I'm glad your parents cut off your dick too.
And I'm glad you are rationalizing that and convincing yourself something you have no control over is good.

He's not Jewish.

He said so himself.

Don't you trust him?

>It gets tiring listening to these people talk about alternate dimensions and shit endlessly. I get the feeling a lot of people watch molynoo because he makes them feel smart despite them being unable to understand his arguments.
It's less about lacking the intelligence to understand them, though. It's about cognitive dissonance which mostly arises from "trauma", not in the dramatic sense of course. I think that's also one of the reasons why Molyneux actually thinks that most parents were abusive since there so few people without some really grave cognitive dissonance and even worse because they react to that being pointed out with anger, sarcasm etc. instead of curiosity or "an argument".

Wasn't this defoo thing just about one vegan guy who after Stefan's advises decided to abandon his family? Then the media blew it out of proportion?

After that he has never suggested defooing.

Are you retarded? Phimosis is rare and you don't need to cut off your whole foreskin to treat it.

Already did that. When your mother is a sociopath with PTSD and split personalities along with being a left wing feminist, There's a line to be drawn there.

I didn't cut contact with my dad or brother though because they're sane MGTOW Centrists.

My dad threw in the towel when she cheated and blamed it on him.

So yeah...

After Thanksgiving, I have cut all contact with my liberal retard family. Maybe there is something to this. It feels liberating.