Old People

Can we all agree that if you're over 60, you should just fuck off and get killed?

Old folks serve no fucking purpose in life.

Eat a bullet, faggot. I love my grandpa.

they tend to vote right wing though

boomers don't

Trump is 70.

>He mad because he's paying for retirement pensions and will never get one himself
Get rekt, lazy entitled millenial cunt.

I'm a NEET, mountain jew

Fuck off with you're commie bullshit. Old people provide more insight into a society / culture than youngfags could ever hope to. Leave old people alone you sick fuck.

>Old folks serve no fucking purpose in life.

Much like colored people

So tell me what purpose you do serve in life, leech. :^)

Are you going to say the same if you ever reach that age lad?

>pensions
>social security
>medicare

Olds really are a financial drain on society.

>Can we all agree that if you're over 60, you should just fuck off and get killed?

Yes.

Retreat is bullshit, your body and mind doesn't obey and work anymore, you are a cost to everybody, you are slow, can't do shit alone, etc.

>Fuck off with you're commie bullshit. Old people provide more insight into a society / culture than youngfags could ever hope to. Leave old people alone you sick fuck.
t. boomer

of course. it all goes downhill after 60. and bah gawd they fucking stink! Do you know the old people smell? BLECH

Grow up a bit and realize that people who have worked and contributed to society for a long time deserve respect even if they stop working.

>Grow up a bit and realize that people who have worked and contributed to society for a long time
Even if they made society worse?

He's right ya'know

God bless those old people.

The other day I saw my 92 year old neighbor standing in the back of his pickup truck on a ladder cutting branches off a tree with a chainsaw.

What did you do today pussy

>destroy economy
>destroy liberty
>destroy whiteness
>demand pension when done destroying

not be a dreg on society by polluting the lands with carbon emissions

Then how will you lose your virginity, Heinrick?

>What did you do today pussy
He sat at his computer all day long using NEETbux while posting on Sup Forums to complain about the big bad old people who allowed him to live a life of laziness and ungratefulness.

I would get more neetbux if old people would just die so the complaint is legit, grandpa

checked.

Fuck off achmed in Europe we don't kill our own for such trivial reasons

I work in a nursing home and there gets a point in dementia patients where they are essentially a burden to society and themselves. They hate life at that point and generally don't want to go on living. Alzheimer's patients don't even know what the fuck is going on and have so much ventricular enlargement they're practically walking wailing shitting brain-stems, terminally old age is really fucking depressing and undignified for the most part.
That being said, being above 60 =/= burden to society. There's a stark difference, plus the retirement age will be 70+ by the time we're there.

And you won't because the refugees need it more than you do. :^)

>NEET
>Not a dreg on society

That's a given, are you retarded? I'd love to see you work for a dozen years, get proclaimed as a detriment to society regardless of how hard you worked, and then followed up by voluntarily accepting the same treatment as parasites. Are you even in touch with your own family?

THE HOLY SEVENS HAVE SPOKEN

NEETs are philosopher kings