Who else /newright/ here?

Who else /newright/ here?

Is PJW our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New right sounds strangely similar to nu-male

Coincidence?

I'm a racist Nazi skinhead but I love going to gay bars wearing combat pants and Doc Martens.

Easiest place to get girls ever. Even the lesbians want you.

Ethio-Nationalism is the way to go. Civic Nationalism is not even real nationalism.

Look at Brazil and France. Yeah looking great there.

i wish there was some gay tests to buy
soon it will turn out half of pol is gay

Ben je retarded? Mensen zoals jij zijn precies de reden waarom het "domme PVV stemmer" stereotype bestaat.

I don't get "new right" or the head figures of the alt right. What separates them from regular leftists if they agree on all the same political positions except immigration? Is immigration the only thing that matters now?

Ethno-nationalism would be the best political ideology if it wasn't doomed by definition.

Just make sure you don't mix with too many immigrants and civic nationalism is fine.

Limited hangout operative. Wont identify the (((problem))).

I am, but ive been here since before it was cool.

THA MAINSRTYM MEDIER

ABOWT TO CHECK OUT PRAGUE'S VAHYBRANT GAY SCEENE

>who else /nu-right/ here

Of course PJW is going fag clubbing.

Last time he was in the US he was ironically boning Blair White.

I can't fucking stand that retard. Not objective at all, fucking hypocrite.

is paul joseph watson a dick sucking faggot??? did he really fuck some tranny in the usa?? what the fuck is real anymore?

LLLEEEEEEEERHBERAHWLS

wtf we have a gay scene?

>they found out about our gay scene, better act like I'm not a dick sucking homo!

Has anyone seen this fucking guy on TV, he sells all this stupid macho shit, but he sounds like he's been castrated with a high pitched nerd voice

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
>our goy

Yes. Lauren Southern told me he is a queer

Common Filth was right

I dont even live in Prague, proud Moravian here

well shit, sad to hear he is a bender...

so what? Gays are mostly accepted here, we just tend to tease them a bit.

Even the Jews say the Jews dominate the media. This is the most cucked thing he has ever said.

This.

Degenerates like PJW, McCuck, (((Milo))), Cuckovich etc. can start their own movement.

WTF

She told me my dick is almost twice as big as his too. So how can he be queer?

Would you like to tease me a bit, big boy? :3

Well, then your missing on all this juicy dick. Proud náplava here.

>nu-right
>they're just the same old libertarians

Seeing third world white people is so strange, and I actually feel bad for them.

I guess I don't care. The neo nazi anime plan won't amount to jack shit, full of people with even worse problems than this guy (be honest, r9k readers). At least the civic nationalists help put Trump in office. What have the neo nazis accomplished? Hows weev doing?

WTF IM HAIL TRUMP NOW

wait a sec isnt richard also a blender

>tfw

It's kind of funny how these people have used "cuck" and "cuckservatives", only to end up like that themselves.
>oy vey being nice didn't work before, but I am sure it will work now

>maybe if I water my beliefs down and denounce anyone more right-wing than I am then the MAINE STREEM METEOR will like me
These people are just afraid to be called nazis and racists by the hordes of plen that make up American society, they are afraid of scary labels, so afraid that they contradict their own apparent viewpoint in certain key areas in order to seem more publicly acceptable.

You can tell them that America would be objectively better for everyone if only white land-owning males could vote and they are thrown into an autistic ideological frenzy. What happened to rationality? All it takes is a certain combination of words and the "new right" devolves into a raving horde of "feels > reals" idiots who elevate these seemingly random modern western values to dogma while at the same time condemning the rest.

They don't understand how hypocritical it is to call yourself a nationalist then immediately betray the nation in the name of "equal rights" or some other such ideological nonsense, they are quite literally conservative SJWs.

no thank you I'm one of the beautiful ones.

He's a fucking opportunist faggot

WTF I love being a gay loving cuckservative now

/newright/, hmm is that a fancy word for cuck?

Good luck making your country great again when it has the population of brazil lmao

As much as general Mattis is.

I'm true-right.

Monarchy, Dark enlightenment, tribalism etc.

>PJW is gay
>Richard Spencer is gay
>Milo is gay
>David Starkey is gay

What's the deal? Why are gay conservatives so prominent?

THE PLATFORMS, ALT-RIGHTISTS

HAND THEM OVER

>Using (((Labels))) so the media can easily lie point fingers and smear

That sums up their mentality perfectly. These ideologues never once cared about America, they saw a movement growing and decided to ride it to prominence, and now that they have the country's attention they soften their rhetoric and denounce the people who made the movement possible in the first place. They are complete traitors, they only ever cared about themselves and their own deluded ideals.

Prague has a gay scene?
I crashed on some guys couch there because I was too drunk to remember my hotel address.
Was I possibly raped?

Pretty sure Richard Spencer has a kid and some russian wife.

>proud Moravian
aaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You got POZ'd senpai

Plus, she said he had a smaller dick than her.

>Pretty sure Richard Spencer has a kid and some russian wife.

yes, and he is also gay

>Is PJW our guy?
Yeah because we need another pretentious fuck to spread lies

Who?

And the real tragedy of the cuckservative is that the establishment will never accept them.

They might throw you a bone now and then, but nothing will ever change and you will end up promoting policies that destroys you and your people.

Cuckservatives are truly disgusting.

Yesterday I watched the first few episodes of the Brazilian series 3%. A whole cast of deluted races almost half nignog, maybe one guy who could pass as full European.

Is that how all of Brazil looks like? Or just the northern part?

More like Nuright.

God bless you aquafresh.

can't stand this pretentious faggot screaming on my face, why people listen to him is a mystery to me.

t. Humberto Tan

>Just make sure you don't mix with too many immigrants and civic nationalism is fine.

But that's exactly what's happening in the US. A 100% white country isn't realistic but we can have a 95-98% white country at the very least.

>checking out a gay scene
Is le meinstreem meteor man really a faggot?

hmmmmmmmm really gets my cortex in a vortex

Had no idea this guy was a fairy.

Because liberals are waging a war against masculinity and they love masculine men.

One day Sup Forums will realize that gay men are our natural allies.

And then the west will usher in a new era of manliness, the likes of which not even ancient Greeks would have known.

So Watson is a faggot? For real bitches that new right wing faggots can gtfo my YT subscibtion, I just unsubscribed him thx to /pol

OY EM AE MEMBA OF FE /NUUROIT/, FOK THA MOIN STREEM MEEDIERR

More like Nu-Right.

More like the Jew Right.
'Please no racism and anti-semitism here guyys'

No he is not /ourguy, but he is our /usefullidiot

Alt right, back when it wasnt real and still in brainstorming thread stages, already sounded like a cop out considering left/right is obtuse enough as is

this is just a new level of "w-we're not THESE faggots, g-guys"

Some gay men are natural leaders and have the perfect combination of articulation and rational. They are men who only have the good qualities of women combined with the good qualities of men. I bet a lot of great historical figures were gay.

>Is that how all of Brazil looks like?
Yes.

>Or just the northern part?
Nope, most of it is mongrelized. There are a few German immigrants in the southern part though.

But a country like the US could never be 95% white, unless there was some major race war.

>gay conservatives
PJW and Milo are libertarians/edgy liberals, Spencer isn't conservative.

True but in this instance I meanr Europe.
If the USA was still 85-90% White like in

You're going to have to redpill this one for me m8

they are the only ones who arnt berated/badmouthed/sent to jail because they can play the gay card

The reason the left is falling apart is because they devided themselves into small groups who even though trying to achieve the same thing were in constant war with eachother. This is what these morons are trying to do to the right. We should all stay together and try to achieve the same goals instead of deviding into small and smaller groups i.e. the alt-right, the new right and whatever kind of stupid names these twitter e-celebs are coming up with. I seriously wish for Sup Forums to drop these idiots like Sargon, Milo and PJW so we can again talk about relevant politics.

checking out vibrant gay scenes.... is a legitimate form of protest

Can someone explain this whole /newright/ thing?

That guy is an Alex Jones type shill, I thought Sup Forums knew about this shit.

bretty gud

I want to mainstream his tight little media

>Richard Spencer is gay

Wrong.

>alt-right made, it's white nationalist at its core
>2016 rolls around, they back Trump early on and start pumping out memes
>libertarians who want shekels (Milo, PJW, Gavin McCuck, Cernovich, probably some (other) jews too) jump on board and try to co-opt it
>they try and redefine it as a libertarian movement that's anti-establishment and is primarily anti-SJW/muslim that accepts all races
>Spencer toasts Trump with "Hail Trump, Hail Victory"
>a few people in the audience roman salute (Mike Enoch from TRS apparently did it on stage earlier on, so he likely started it for the night)
>media paints them as full blown neo-nazi's
>the co-opters shit themselves at the media's narrative
>they want nothing to do with neo-nazi's
>they try and say stormfags co-opted it and damaged the movement so they can no longer call themselves alt-right
>now they want to start a nu-right which follows their original definition of just being anti-SJW edgy libertarians

Civic nationalists are literally no different to globalists.

>2016 rolls around
2015, I keep forgetting the elections started then.

a bunch of white faggots are starting to get that their pride parade has run its course and their SJW friends are starting to stab them in the back, so they're trying to jump ship and pretend they aren't a part of this degeneracy.

>or at least that is what user is trying to imply with this post, when in fact there is no such thing as the /newright/ anymore than there is the /altright/. They are both attempts to subvert and centralize white nationalist sentiment in the United States and keep us on a track toward genocide

>be kikes
>push gay acceptance on left for decades
>get it
>go too far with trannies
>"Well cletus I don't mind the fags so much anymore 's long as they aren't wearing dresses and gettin' tits!"
>now both sides are pro-gay
>goyim can be genocided by simply upping the gay stats in all populations

>following these false faces of our liberation

This thread is now a tribute to the real heroes of Sup Forums.

I SUMMON THE BASED DUTCH HOOLIGAN OF EURO DEFENSE

They get more attention.

See Rich Black Man syndrome