Switzerland YES!

blick.ch/news/schweiz/westschweiz/herve-27-bei-einsatz-in-bex-vd-erschossen-demonstration-gegen-polizeigewalt-in-lausanne-id5782703.html

>27 year old congolese fucks shit up in his apartment
>neighbours call police
>they come and want to arrest him
>he attacks them with a knife
>gets shot dead

>cue anti police brutality demonstration of several hundred "black swiss"
>"he a good boy, he dindu nuffin!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfo0L8YUtpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even Kek can save Sweden and Germany

>be romandfag
>can't into switzerdutch
;_;

They do this in every country, mate.

They fill the prisons in Canada, the UK, everywhere.

God damn it I hate them so much.

What a fucking farce. Do these niggers just want to get on the streets because they're niggers?

Police brutality in switzerland? Our cops fire two shots a year on average, nationally.

In romandie, you have to let those googles fuck you in the ass.

You let these people in, now deal with them you cuck

fuck you hue, go back to beeing raped and robbed.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

They wanted a good football team

have to agree with the mulatto

>pick related, beheading a withe soldier on the streets of London actually increases the votes for muslims/liberals in the UK

We now have more pro multi race anti white laws since this happen

>beeing raped and robbed.

just like your people, right?

>implying glorious Switzerland is shit tier like england

Switzerland is not Germoney

I had no idea Switzerland has that many niggers. When did it all go wrong, mountain senpai?

I thought Switzerland was the home base of all the globalist kikes?

Bet money it's Soros funded

Is Switzerland cucked? Genuine question. I always assumed you guys had it better than us but your football team is full of dindus so that's when I first questioned it, then I see shit like this. What's going on over there?

can u still not lock your €500 bike and let it be on the street for 2 weeks while you are on a vacation and come back and its still there in Switzerland like in the 90s ?

>Niggers ruining countries since the beginning of time

Do black people offer ANYTHING?

I'm serious, name one country where it's better off for having blacks.

>that many niggers
literally "hundreds" mate

HUNDREDS

in the part of switzerland with the most niggers by far. I've never seen a black guy until I was like 14 growing up in central switzerland

>central switzerland
hasn't seen a nigger, but most definitely his sisters pu$$y

Black lifes matter in switzerland?

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this world?

Take those niggers and shove them back to kongo, for fucks sake.

I've just had enough of this world becoming more and more surreal each fucking day.

southern plantations

WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE IN SWITZERLAND
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in some parts yes, we get the top tier immigrants for work and the bottom tier ones because libtards cry about their feelings.
Most immigrants are well integrated and overall not to bad. But we do have them dindus.

Let me know if you want more. Sharing is caring.

Black people ruin every society they go to, without exception.

LOL SWISS ARE BLACK

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>black swiss
WTF Switzerland
I thought you were cool.
Remember to vote no in the referendum tomorrow.

Interesting. I know about the different historic cultural regions of Switzerland and how you've always worked well as a confederation. Are people using your historic European diversity as an argument to ship the dindus in? I am planning to move abroad next year and I am probably gonna leave Europe but if I stay in Europe I would definitely consider Switzerland.

Es ist echt mein Freund.

your population has about the same percentage of muslims as ours mate. you'll get yours eventually.

once you're infected you can't get rid of them

That's funny coming from a kid who's scared to type out "pussy" lest his mother may find him type swear words on the family computer

There are niggers in Geneva I have seen when I went. Literally tried to stop me from using the sidewalk. I swear I almost fought them. Not even American niggers would kick me off the sidewalk. I went around them and they looked at me and said something in nigger language. I literally just ignored it.

What the fuck swiss. Get your police to kick them off the fuckin sidewalk if they block it like that. Eventually they did leave.

Yet.

>Remember to vote no in the referendum tomorrow.
Which one are you referring to?

If you come to Switzerland DO NOT MOVE TO THE CITIES!! Full of niggers on social welfare and way to fucking expensive. Go to a nice town 10-20km outside a city and your golden.

So you're saying they need to find a.... solution to this problem?

>Switzerland was a beautiful place hidden in the mountains like the city of Gondolin
>the globalists (Maeglin) inside the city betrayed it and now it is being sacked by Soros' (Morgoth) armies (dindus)

I was told it's hard to immigrate to Switzerland. Why do you even have blacks?

wow haven't seen this many swiss Sup Forumsaks on one thread...

fucking dindus, at least we're switzerland, if they start their blm shit here we have enough people protesting against that shit

>Is Switzerland cucked? Genuine question.

compare to whom? the rest of western europe? absolutly not. Swiss have some based quasi american mentality of God and guns and not scared to deal with dark side of human nature. Its probably from calvinism?

They are quite unique compared to the rest of western europe mentality or is it because they are not as white as the rest of WE (roger federer is quite brownish familia)

what is the secret?

Damn I was hoping my fatherland would hold this one out in case america became lost to niggers

You have to realize that Geneva is essentially France and is honestly generally not regarded as a Swiss city in Switzerland. It's too multi-culti.
Most big cities here have the issue, but not as hard as Geneva.

We don't have nearly enough niggers for them to have any substantial riots like in the US. Look what happens when there is an attempt at any unlawful protesting: youtube.com/watch?v=xfo0L8YUtpA

hmmm i suggest you ask germany why they wanted so many """""""refugees"""""" streaming across the whole of europe?

2014: 23000 asylum seekers in Switzerland
2015: 30000
2016: aprox. 40000!

thanks angela

especially the french speaking cities and fucking zürich are full of ausländer

this was organised

How funny is it that Europe is America now with American problems.

It seems like only yesterday they talked shit about our crime rate, our EDUCATION was a big one, our test scores.. Our Ghettos.

Now they know. Lets see those national averages now that you have dinduus. Lets see that crime rate..

LOL

Dindus and Muslims are truly the cancer of the earth. But atleast we will all be unified when the final battle begins .

exactly, we don't have enough niggers and nigger sympathizing people here, let's hope it stays liek this

You know what?
You fucking know what?

Next time the news says "Racist kills seventeen immigrants and a faggy fucking dwarf, and then police shot him"?
Yeah, I'll take to the street, white lives matter.

They want to defend their criminals who attack us?
Yeah, I'll defend our criminals who attack them.

>they speak some kind of german
>they must be German then!
taiwan you are crazy

> Police killed a google
> OP "SWITZERLAND YES"

You're doing it wrong. Nobody is paying attention to those googles. Hell, it isn't even on the website of our national tv.

But seriously Lausanne, get your shit together.

lol, comparing a little demonstration to all the shit tier nigger problems in burgeristan.
Our education is under the top ten, crime is low as fuck and ghettos, yeah we don't have those.

>right?
WRONG.

>this entire post

Black population in the US: 12% of whole
Black population in Switzerland: 0.6% of whole

Even cucked Germany "only" has 2% blacks.

let me shitpost in peace you cuck :^)

Not if you live in Lausanne or Geneva. But otherwise you can

Hard week, welsh? :^)

It's interesting how it's exactly the same no matter where they go.

what no way. Just this week I saw some poor and disenfranchised rapefugees stealing bikes at my schools train station. Maybe in 90s but nowadays you need at least a lock.

als öb ich in frankrich läbe würd du saucheib :^)

lol you need a lock 100%, and even that's not enough, got my saddle and brakes stolen last year

Dude, it's coming. Were building a big fucking wall. Soon your gonna have mexicans also

And guess what they breed like roaches. All the shit tier humans do. Black Arabs Mexicans.

So while your white population is having a responsible 1-2 kids. They are having 5-6-7 kids. All a burden of the state.. All who will be counted in your national testing...

I've seen this movie before..

Only thing regrettable here is they only shot him after he reproduced. So they'll also have to shoot his son once he's old enough to attack police with a deadly weapon.

Holy shit your country is literally fine compared to the rest of western europe.

di wälsche händs doch ned halb so schlemm wi die zgänf

The eternal Basler strikes again?

>a Rocket Scientist

hahahaha das bild, isch das ächt? und als öb ich en versaute basler wär. dreckigi rassemixer.

Have you been in Luzern lately? Its full of niggers, some parts of the city look like fucking Detroit.

come on lads

There's a bunch of lazy ethiopians sitting around on benches. It's disgusting, but could be worse

yes of course, rocket scientists and doctors, i see at best some garbage men, deadbeats and foodstamp receivers

luzern is full of migrants, especially asians and niggers

dräckige rassemixer!

Señor, eso no es una respuesta razonable. Ademas la mayoría no son aleman.

>francophones

Disgusting

(((Rabbi)))Lieberman

There will be plenty here in the coming years.
Today, 3 (probably single) mothers went out of the train with their baby wagons and their black offspring in it. And I am speaking only about the door I wanted to enter.

But they are all doctors and shit. Like the one in coop that asked the cashier what the 50% reduced product costs if the price is written on it

>a Rocket Scientist

Wherever they go they must dindu

im an american living temporarily in spain, don't speak none of that mexican shit senpai

all im sayin is... germany should think about trying again

Swiss police is virtually nonexistant, and extremely peaceful. It's one of the countries where cops walk around unarmed 90% of the time. You have to be black as FUCK to partake in a demonstration like that. And I mean there are, like, ZERO fucking black people in switzerland. I'm honestly surprised they manage to rack up enough people for this sort of demonstration, they must have gathered from all across the country, clinging to this event desperately, starved as they must be for situations where they can play the victim.

lets just abandon the french part, problem solved

also, what's the deal with that eternal basler? I live here too and im not a cuck no bully :^(

Same in Vienna. You constantly see them walking incubators pushing prams and a horde of little niglets following them. Most of the time it's them ugly Somalians. Absolutely disgusting.

They probably just try to emulate what they see on TV from the US.

>ZERO fucking black people in switzerland
Have you ever even been here, achmed?

Medfag here, I'll do a medical training in Neuchâtel next year, what should I expect?

A doctor, an engineer, a philosopher, a rocket scientist, a physicist, and a lawyer walk into a refugee center. I can't remember how the rest of the joke goes but the punchline is Europe is doomed.

>cops walk around unarmed 90%
All my cop friends walk around with their guns even off duty
I have never seen a cop in switzerland without a gun even the guys who onely give parking tickets have guns

only retards think this was a real incident

>Parti Bourgeois Démcratique

That's an actual thing that gets votes? Bourgeois Democrats?

niggers, dirty people and alcoholics drinking white wine in the train.

You have a ridiculously great amount of Albanians, Serbians and muslims in your country. Look at your national football team.
Time to realize that a dangerous momentum has been built up in your country.
Not long until Zürichstan and Bernistan.

Sir, I don't believe you.

HE ATTACKED SOMEONE WITH A KNIFE HOW CAN PEOPLE MARCH FOR THIS BAKA DESU SENPAI

nigga can you into actual information? Abdull, not every rumor about europe is true.

My compassions friend

I only wonder, why BLM appeared in Switzerland sooner as in Germany. Are they testing the waters?