How Do We Make Sweden Great Again?

I want the Swedish Empire to come back. I want an army to invade Russia and Germany with and
tens of thousands of slaves to build castles and shit. I want humble, loyal subjects that work for me and pay taxes like the old days.
How do we make it happen user?

nuclear firestorm

I don't know why, but your comment made my laugh my arse off.
Thanks for bringing a little bit of joy to my morning.

>army to invade Russia
Nobody wants your cuck culture there senpai. Go to Germany, you have more in common.

At this point, best Sweden is no Sweden.
I'm sorry it had to get to this my brother

You would need to win finland first.

Remove Malmö, nuke Stockholm and parts of Gothenburg, sterilize the Sami, death camps for niggers

Herjedalen
Jemtland
BĂ„huslen
Marker

Sweden is long dead, friend.

I am truly and deeply sorry it has become this way.
You have my gravest sympathy and I pray you will find safety from the great liberal menace that has conquered your land.

>How do we make it happen user?

It will happen by default, it just takes some hundreds of thousand years for all niggers and sandniggers you have imported to evolve into humans.

By removing the image of the man ramming his huge boner deep into balticum

It is to far cucked user

by doing this

> invade russia

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

real talk tho, if russians invade you you might still be white in 50 years.

why would you want malmo and gothenburg... youd be doing the swedes a favor

It's perfect

>reminder that all of that was even more underpopulated than today back to 17th century.

>Karelia
>Ingria
Could've had nice vacations there

There is still hope. We just have to get as many people as possible to vote SD in 2018. Most people don't give a fuck about politics and vote S by default, we need to convince them to vote SD this time. Together we can Make Sweden Great Again.

I'm in for this. We need to liberate Swedecuckistan.

Perfectly fine cities when we ship the dirt away.

Isn't liberating us already doing us a favor?

REEEEEEE

Pommernia always remained part of the HRE, the duke of pommerania was just the swedish king. Would you also say Hannover ruled the British Empire because the King of Hannover was also the King of Great Britain?