An australian couple is pimping their kids by dressing them as girls, with yoga pants and all

An australian couple is pimping their kids by dressing them as girls, with yoga pants and all.

youtube.com/channel/UCT0at69aCu3dgYS9PGasp1Q

How is this not child abuse? Some ausfag please report the mother to the cops and save those kid's lives.
I understand that the mom wanted a female so she dresses her 5 male kids as girls but she already got one female, they younger of the triplets so she should stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfdUtRr3iCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=bfdUtRr3iCc

One with couple have kids for once and they end up turning into ladyboys. Sad.

Just look at how she dress him.
The mom is 23, I guess the father is the same but he's cucked to the max, how can you be ok with that as a father?

I mean it's not that they have large hair, that's ok, I had it too when I was a kid.
But they act like girls and she brushes their hair like a girl.
She makes them put hair ribbons for fuck sake.
Look at 10:04

>“Sometimes people tell us it needs to be cut off because it’s too heavy, uncomfortable, too hot or unclean when it’s long; if that’s the case, I’m just wondering why we shouldn’t shave girls’ hair off too?” she asked in a Facebook post.

“Is it because boys are allowed to be more comfortable than girls? And girls should sacrifice comfort for aesthetics?”

>“Even if my boys ‘look like girls’, that’s fine by us! Why would looking like a girl be a bad thing?

“Why do people even care if they’re boys or girls? There is actually no reason you need to know what a child has between their legs. No reason. At all,” she posted.

I guess she's from Melbourne.

Cute 2beh

This is a huge issue if its against the child's will, but there's no evidence that's the case. Just having fun with their kid, stay the fuck out of other peoples families cunt

Only the little one on the low left is a female, the other are males, I shit you not.

Childs have no will you dumb marsupial.
No kids wants to wear hair ribbons, only those kids that have a mother that tell him that it's ok to wear them.
She probably doesn't let them watch tv shows for male kids and they only watch gender neutral cartoons or some shit.
This is important, it's a trend in the west.
They are destroying our kids.
You should care.

>My 3yo and 4yo boys have told me they want to grow their hair, why shouldn’t they be able to? Imagine your daughter says “I want to grow my hair!” And then you say “TOO BAD” And shave it off while they scream and cry.. Would that be nice? I don’t think it would be.

>Hair cuts are expensive.. Have you seen how many kids I have? (This is totally a legitimate reason… Not)

Thor has long hair, and last time I checked people really like Thor. Thor is cool.

My kids are clean, comfortable, kind, healthy, happy and confident with who they are. This is what matters most.

>Their hair is actually fabulous. #long.”

>My 3yo and 4yo boys have told me they want to grow their hair, why shouldn’t they be able to? Imagine your daughter says “I want to grow my hair!” And then you say “TOO BAD” And shave it off while they scream and cry.. Would that be nice? I don’t think it would be.

>Hair cuts are expensive.. Have you seen how many kids I have? (This is totally a legitimate reason… Not)

>Thor has long hair, and last time I checked people really like Thor. Thor is cool.

>My kids are clean, comfortable, kind, healthy, happy and confident with who they are. This is what matters most.

>Their hair is actually fabulous. #long.”

THOR doesn't wear yoga pants or hair ribbons fucking females man.

Bunch of assumptions, you're sounding very autistic.

They look like typical aussy boys, they all look like fags

>They look like typical aussy boys, they all look like fags
really?
So you don't care male kids wearing female clothes?

SAD
A
D

>>My 3yo and 4yo boys have told me they want to grow their hair, why shouldn’t they be able to? Imagine your daughter says “I want to grow my hair!” And then you say “TOO BAD” And shave it off while they scream and cry.. Would that be nice? I don’t think it would be.

She has a point but I bet you any money she treats them like girls too, and they'll be fucking pussies their whole lives. Is she a single mother?

If they truly do just want long hair for whatever weird fucking reason though, bravo.

It's not that they have long hair but how is this brushed and how they dress.
Long hair is fine as long as it's not a female cut.
This is the father.

Yoga pants aren't girls clothes I wear them sometimes

C U C K
U
C
K

Hahaha are you fucking kidding? What's wrong with you? I thouht Australia and NZ were manly nations wtf

They are, typically but every country needs some fembois

For sure, he doesn't say a thing in the videos.

this Bitch can do this and there is nothing that docs can do to stop it, unless she is abusing the kids.

and she lives in Sydney (I think), the community there won't gave a flying fuck.

But in the country, she found not be able to leave her house with out someone trying to hurt her or the kids.

Is she popular? Did you knew her before this thread?

how are these poor people going to survive in the coming global collapse?

I think this is obviously wrong, but there is one thing, long hair is cute on little boys.

no, I can tell where she lives due to the first video showing a play ground where my family had taken me on Holidays in the past.

>his name gets to be thor, god of thunder
>my name is steve, just steve.

They are called Evan, Otto and Felix

Did you were ribbons too?

hell no, I live in the country side, that shit would not happen to any one i know.

fucking degenerates.

The kids are gonna go to school now so I guess they will get bullied and then they will act normal.
Sometimes buillying is useful.

only if they go public, the private will "protect" the children a bit.

I bet they are canadian immigrants.

Whats your father's name?