I knew this guy is stupid but holy shit

I knew this guy is stupid but holy shit

youtu.be/27RXiA0qkrM?t=23m50s

The negro basically used a still-born argument here, wich really easy to debunk, but Spencer still can't use a normal counter argument, or is he really believes the pyramids builded by blond aryans?

What a cretin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=asVN6hY_SzA
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Richard B Spencer created the first ever FBI office in Milwaukee about one hundred years ago.

>pure coincidence

Should have memed grampa Jared into the spotlight instead.

Stormtards aren't really taken seriously by anyone who isn't already knees deep into stormfaggottry

Basically they're a huge safe space of homos

Forced shit. Probably CG.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

holy shit the coon actually won

WESLEY SNIPES WAS A WHITE MAN

BIG ASSES ARE A CREATION OF THE WHITE MAN

>we wuz tier, unironically
mmkay

the original 'Great Pyramid' is perfect in so many ways that it couldn't have been built by white people either

it was divinely inspired and constructed in some manner, but there's no way of knowing

This guy is alt-right ie. a duginist plant to make right wing candidates so extreme they're unelectable. Sup Forums is new right.

I love this autism.

He should have just said the Egyptians were semites, and differentiated them from the nubians, instead of just saying they were "white". I know there is genetic connections between Europeans and egyptian rulers but the theory slightly tenuous at this point and not worth trying to throw out there in some news interview.

Also the black man had to rely on "muh out of africa" appeal to strengthen his point which to me means he had a very weak argument in the first place. It relies people not knowing anything about history and thinking because civilizations occurred in a place we now call Africa that the people back then MUST have been sub-saharan blacks. They conflate the location of modern demographics with the demographics back then.

>Sup Forums is new right.
No, no it's not.
And I can't wait for the "new right" term, if it ever catches on, to start getting called racist so Cernovich and all the others can abandon that one too and pretend like they never had anything to do with it.

>Spencer still can't use a normal counter argument

>Richard B Spencer created the first ever FBI office in Milwaukee

>Stormtards aren't really taken seriously by anyone who isn't already knees deep into stormfaggottry

>This guy is alt-right ie. a duginist plant to make right wing candidates so extreme they're unelectable

>The negro basically used a still-born argument here, wich really easy to debunk, but Spencer still can't use a normal counter argument, or is he really believes the pyramids builded by blond aryans?

I was surspided to, but my theory is that RS was hiding his power lever or was a puppy because the whole HAIL TRUMP shitstorm affect him.

in his previous interview with that dumbass he was toying with roland the dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=asVN6hY_SzA

>a duginist plant

his wife is russian btw. a complete russian plant, doubt it, he did his thing for too long time to be one

Weak chin cumskin Spencer got BTFO!!!

a kaffir actually btfo spencer

Fuck off, we're 98.6% European:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

I can only think Richard was tired and / or still living on the fumes of his conference rhetoric.

>never had a job
>NEET trust-fund bab-a-lab
>(((spencer)))
>has a bad case of gay voice
>has a bad case of gay lisp
>faggot nu-male haircut
>(((Spencer)))
>sabotages his precious white nationalism at every turn, what a (((coincidence!)))
>(((SPENCER)))

Seems legit. Heil Trump, gas the kikes, kill all niggers race war now.

Spencer tries to be extreme, to make the people left of him look mild and moderate. But it makes them all look retarded. kek

>Basically they're a huge safe space of homos

You can never have a group of men whom have a peculiar attachment to a particular period's uniforms and symbols without it being dominated by homosexuals.

A group of guys that enjoy dressing up in uniform and marching around shouting slogans of a long-ago age? Yup, gay.

All of that
plus big red flag for me goes on mainstream media

>Use logical fallacies, get called out on them, then quickly move on to the next subject and get away with it because its your show

LMAO Spencer is a sperg should've been more assertive with the non arguments but this wasn't a debate by any means

This image only applies to city dwelling Marxist shits.

I'm a mutt but only from European genes. Italian/English/Polish primarily

This guy is a blatant FBI shill, nobody thinks Egyptians were White, but they were not fucking Black either

great thread if you have down syndrome

Check 'em

>the nazi salute is done with a sense of exuberance and irony!
hahahahaha

Damn. I mean I post Nazi memes and holocaust memes on Sup Forums but watching retards actually act it out in real life is cringeworthy as fuck.

Fucking autists.

>I'm a cultural Christian
>WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

LMAO

What a retard, Nazi's should just kill themselves.

Lmao that was fucking hilarious

Based Christian negro destroyed him holy kek

>I'm a cultural Christian

its the position Evola had and many current right wingers...at least he is honest

>Based Christian negro destroyed him holy kek

he did but look here

Yes and that makes them charlatans, retard.

Ever actually read the Gospels?

Kill yourself.

why are people even amazed by pyramides is just fucking useless shit.

He just seems slippery and not consistent at all. Almost like he is doing this just for attention.

>Egypt was created by whites

He can't be serious, unless he believes in some ayy shit.

Also about the cultural christian thing it was just funny because blacks in the south are very religious and you have this muh white pride guy talking about European culture.

I watched the first 5 minutes, but I don't bother to listen to that nigger any longer. "Why why hwhyhyh why whyhy whyy --- nonoonononoonooo --- sosossooosoo" Just toss these apes back to Africa already.

>Yes and that makes them charlatans, retard.

Have I said its otherwise?

>Ever actually read the Gospels?

Ive read the Bible a few times, dumbass I know exactly what it teaches.

>He just seems slippery and not consistent at all. Almost like he is doing this just for attention.

he was probably affected by hailtrumpgate