>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sLjQygYtKY
palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/
nypost.com/2016/11/21/liberals-are-doubling-down-on-comedy-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRUMP BTFO

based portubro

BRAND NEW TRUMPWAVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=-sLjQygYtKY

>youtube.com/watch?v=-sLjQygYtKY

I think I have seen real life doublethink. How does one be angry and not angry at the same time?

MISTER PRESIDENT,

TOGETHER WE

WILL

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP!!1

AWOOOOMENT

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE, NOT A WHITE NATIONALIST

STOP THE HATE, SAVE PEPE!

but it's story has only been
>Kill germans
>Kill Germans
>Kill Germans
>Kill Muzzies and Russians
>Kill Nazis and Japs
>Kill Russians and Traitors
>Kill Russians and Gooks and THE NUMBERS MASON
>Kill Russians and save America (also, kill african niggers)
>Kill Spics and Anarchists
>Work for private security company and kill that guy from American Beauty
>Kill Robots and go full 2deep4u
>Kill space niggers and Jon snow

le blue Wisconsin meme. get fucked jew.

If this happens I'm joining the Soros riots.

I trust his judgment, but I'm still wary of picks I don't like. Treasury pick has me the most worried.

Hoping for Brewer as Interior

Defense is probably the one I'll like the most, based Mattis

NOT A DRLL

TRUMP HAS LOST OVER 5000 "PHONY" VOTES IN WISCONSIN DURING THIS RECOUNT SO FAR

palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/
>palmerreport.com/news/ahead-of-recount-wisconsin-has-already-wiped-out-5000-phony-votes-for-donald-trump/234/

well, it was fun while it lasted boys, but they're stealing it from him.

pack it up

Listening right now, seems awesome

TrumpOP, check it out and see if it makes OP.

Is this real? That sounds like it could be fun. Cruz seems like a nice guy.

oh fuck, i missed Ghosts

>Kill Spics and kill Sgt Shriver

Remember to use all forms of social media to accuse Hillary Clinton of being behind the recount efforts.

This will greatly harm her and the DNC. It will also force to her publicly condemn the recounts, which will also harm her. She can't win either way. Let's use this to our advantage.

Be sure to use the following hash tags

#StopTheSteal before it happens.

#ElectionSteal2016

#Recount2016

the real story is in zombies mode/extinction

it's actually pretty deep too, too bad that it went over the head of most of the fanbase

>over at parent's house for Thanksgiving
>no proper computer, browsing trumpgen with phone
>see this

Fucking gook moot thinks that this is some kind of joke

it's real.
He doesn't know it means sex.

is there a live stream to something? I read that that was the case about 3 hrs ago

It's absolutely real. I remember all to clearly because I was a Cruzlim when it happened.

>mfw seeing it the first time

>Cuban migrants in Miami celebrating Fidel Castro's death with Trump costumes

Best Timeline

9 inch nails? Like what they drove through Jesus' palms?

>top 20 most generous billionaires in the world
>soros

>1 post by this ID
>A FUCKING LEAF
The Day of the Rake can't come any sooner

Mama June died? ;-;

Are cubans the most based immigrants?

There are android browsers with built in adblockers

Why are Cubans so based compared to every other spic country?

Do we have to install totalitarian communist regimes to make spics great again?

jumped the shark with the time travel shit and killing their younger selves

Exo zombies story was trash though.

Breitbart is nothing more than a right-wing version of the Huffington Post.

>Prove me wrong.

>the boi pussy user

more like kill bane

and no, you don't get to kill bane, spoiler alert

too bad that iw will never make ghosts because cod is a futuristic franchise now

shame too, ghosts was a nice comeback to the roots of the franchise

What's your point?

Cruz would be fun to hang out with.

Does anyone have the webm of that guy holding a sign with a Cruz meme on it and Cruz's funny reaction?

>Liberals are doubling down on ‘comedy news’

There’s been a lot of discussion in the media whether the president-elect of the United States should be “normalized.” I’d say that point became moot when Donald Trump reached 270 electoral votes around 2 a.m. on Nov. 9.

>Here’s a more relevant question: When will the media stop normalizing the political musings of Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore, Trevor Noah and all the other late-night comics?

When will the leading news organizations stop mistaking court jesters for seasoned experts? Implicitly, the members of this crew boast of their lack of interest in understanding political issues every time they try to deflect criticism of their political humor by protesting, “I’m just a comedian.” Why not take them at their word?

Yet here they are, being treated as sober observers of the American scene. Stewart, on “CBS This Morning,” opined that Republicans have a “cynical strategy” to destroy government, then “use its lack of working” as evidence that it doesn’t work. Sure, Jon. Remind me — which party has controlled those notoriously super-functional governments in Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit for the last 50 years or more?

Stewart got no rebuttal for this absurd claim, because Stewart never does. The media give him the same hushed, respectful treatment they once gave church leaders, which is fitting enough in a way, since what Stewart delivers is Church of Liberalism dogma, not informed analysis.
>lol v
Wilmore, who unlike Stewart doesn’t even have much of a fan base (his Comedy Central program, “The Nightly Show,” was canned after just 18 months because it was drawing only 150,000 viewers in the 18-34 demographic, a bit more than half of what Trevor Noah’s “The Daily Show” drew during that time), was welcomed this week to the pages of The New Yorker, which published his views on the election alongside those of eminent novelists Hilary Mantel, Toni Morrison and Junot Diaz.

>tbc

>Obongo reopens communication with Cuba
>it was going to be his "Nixon in China" legacy
>Floridan cubans get angry, vote in Trump
>Castro dies 2 weeks later
under budget and ahead of schedule

>Why are Cubans so based compared to every other spic country?

Actually, the based Cubans are the ones that preferred floating on dingis in a shark infested sea to taste american freedom instead of staying at Cuban's "workers paradise".

Don't forget Fidel Castro itself is also a Cuban, the based ones are the ones that fled him.

I remember when Cruz did those Simpsons impressions and was jumping around pretending to be Nes Flanders.

Jill Stein and WI are asking for volunteers for the recount.. obviously Hillary supporters will volunteer for this and steal the states. Just watch and cry, Drumpfies!

>implying

You're mostly right, though huffpo tends to report incorrect information more often

the difference is that our partisan agenda is correct and theirs is wrong

Such is Wilmore’s stature at The New Yorker that the magazine’s legendary fact-checking department took the day off and allowed him (in arguing absurdly that Trump channeled the spirit of the Ku Klux Klan) falsely to attribute to Woodrow Wilson the statement that the film “The Birth of a Nation” was “like writing history with lightning.” (The New Yorker ran the quotation using the weasel word “reportedly” — shades of Trump’s “many people are saying.”)

Wilmore also was invited last week to Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, where he gave the Theodore H. White Lecture on Press and Politics. Said Wilmore, “I do find it ironic that we elect a reality-show star as president, and you invite a fake journalist to give the Theodore H. White lecture on it,” Wilmore told the audience. Ha, ha. Here’s one difference between Trump and Wilmore: Trump has proven a huge success.

In his appearance on “CBS This Morning,” Stewart’s “Daily Show” successor, Trevor Noah, sputtered nonsensically, “I acknowledge a white working class that is something we can talk about, but we cannot deny that many of Donald Trump’s supporters were earning large amounts of money and doing great for themselves, but there are people who put two things above everything else — and that is whiteness and that is also sex and misogyny.”

So the majority of white women who voted for Trump did so because they hate women. Sure.

Political comics argue they don’t have to be fair to both sides, and they’re right. They’re not intellectually equipped to consider both sides of any issue. So let’s not ask them for their ideas on politics. How Stewart et al. get laughs is by dealing in hyperbole, selective quotation, special pleading, question-begging and (when all else fails) dismissing an idea’s proponents as hypocrites: in other words, cheap shots.

You know a lot of those are mental patients and criminals that Castro set a float so burgers would have to deal with them? Accepting refugees from Cuba is as bad as illegal immigration.

All those memes, lost in time, like tears in rain.

>twirling, twirling towards freedom

HAHAHA

The plane thing is the only thing Bane-like about Rorke
he was more like the guy from Platoon than anything.

i didnt mind Ghosts, bt i just hate the gimmick shit they're throwing into the games now, like a sight that lets you see through walls in BO2, or a grenade that tags everyone red within a radius, also letting you see through walls in Advanced Warfare

When you offer insights like, “It’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people” (Samantha Bee) or call the mass murders of French citizens by radical Muslims a “pastry fight” (John Oliver), you’ve forfeited any right to be taken seriously.

The smartest move Stewart ever made was turning down NBC’s pleas that he take over hosting duties on “Meet the Press” in 2014: He knew he’d be an embarrassment to himself and to NBC.

“News and entertainment have melded in a way,” Stewart told Rolling Stone. “But they would be overcompensating on the entertainment side.”

No kidding.

nypost.com/2016/11/21/liberals-are-doubling-down-on-comedy-news/

Breitbart is fun and informative. Huffpo is good - if you like ogling retards in their element.

>tfw too smart to be of german heritage

The counters are the same as the election ones you retard.

THIS ISNT A JOKE YOU RETARDED BURGER

WE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AND NOW THEY'RE ABOUT TO STEAL IT FROM DRUMPF

WHY DID JILL STEIN BTFO US SO HARD?

comfy vp

I like to think that the unofficial ending to zombies is that after bo3, the universe is restarted by samantha because she's a god, and we enter the advanced warfare universe, where we get all the scifi shit and atlas finally takes down globalists

exo zombies doesn't have much of a story, unless you mean the plot twist where the janitor was rei-ed , where his clones were kept in storage. They hinted at something more with the "secret" ending where the 4 charcters are mindfucked and went thru their memories or something

too bad they killed irons, it seems forced too, the story didn't make sense after manhunt, so I didn't really count it as canon. Hell, the survival mode has you FIGHTING us army for atlas, so it seems that the change into the bad guy might have been a last minute thing

I know and I don't disagree with the conclusion.

But, much like the Irish and the Italian they self policed, self selected and ended up being a top notch entrepreneurial community while mexicans and moors didn't and ended up being a blight.

I-Im an illegal immigrant who voted Trump because I am tired of us getting ripped off on trade

H-he wont deport me right?

>no trump tweets for 6 days

PROOF OF LIFE!?

>mental patients and criminals
>implying a Communist ever fairly labels those kind of people
>probably just people who questioned the regime

Really wish he would have taken that job

Imagine all the memories of Chuck Todd you have from the past 18 months, gone

Id pay good money for that mindwipe

isn't she just gonna be too late, pocket the money and shrug it out?

>still shilling
Go back to posting BLACKED threads on Sup Forums, leaf

I have unironically waifu'd and have fallen in love with Felix. No homo.

NYPost may actually take over NYTimes status as "established media" while the later becomes a DailyMail like tabloid.

You have to go back.

>tfw my sister get's her news and opinions from CURRENT YEAR man

we dont talk about politics anymore

AW YEE ITS SKYLINE TIME

Thats some tasty shit

wtf
He looks fucking awful.
How was he still alive?

Nigga they're Observers, not counters.

The "lost votes" in Wisconsin came from the fact that the previous numbers weren't "official", people tend to make mistakes on election night because of the hurry. "Palmerreport" isn't a reliable source by any means, looks more like a leftist, more insane version of Infowars to me.

Not there yet but he's a cutie that should be given as much love as possible.

Very Homo.

you better play the game again, m8. His whole thing is destroying everything you hold dear, but only after you have lost all hope. Sounds familiar?

Also, the ending is literally being put in the hole like tdkr. The campaign is centered around that moab killstreak from mw3 and tdkr, just admit it. The spics were only there because you needed something to shoot at

Yeah, she specifically said "NO REFUNDS."

Cuba was the last Spanish colony in America, they had more spanish blood than any other south american country. Then US fucked up ass, turned it into Las Vegas and Castro came up and turned it into a communist shithole.

Trump should do Bahia de Cochinos 2 now that the are morally weak and take over the island.

didn't he just make a thanksgiving video?

The excess money, yes. Gore spent 100 million on the florida recount and failed to flip 2000 votes.

Stein raised about 6 million, will probably spend 500 000 on the lip service recount effort, flip some 3000 votes Trump's way and pocket the rest

NO REFUNDS!

no.. shes stealing it bro

I should hat the rest of my Felix pics.

>you will never be in early 20th century snowy NYC after having triumphantly casting your vote for based Theodore Roosevelt in the 1908 election

At least I get to listen to seasonal tunes while waiting to get home for Christmas :^)

Contrast him with the Queen or with Tony Bennet, all of them born at the same year.

the queen mum doesnt have long either.
god bless her. charles is a poofter ninny.

They ruined the Philippines as too.

The perfidious Amerifat must be stopped.

Oh yeah, because they can do that in 17 days, for all the counties of all three states, with her so far only getting Wisconsin going and not the other two yet.

She's not gonna steal bro. There's a higher-chance of Soros dying on Christmas day, than them stealing votes.

Shit this is going to be the shill of the week won't it? "HURR PLANT WOMAN GON STEAL YO VOTES NIGGA!".

dont forget the cameos of Bruce Campbell and that guy from the first 2 seasons of the Walking dead.

Zombies has just gone to shit and hasnt been good since the Sarah Michelle Gellar DLC

loved playing as Kennedy and Macnamara.

He's funny, but he's funny in an awkward dad kind of way

Charles won't probably ever be king, or for a couple of days just to hold the title.

He will certainly abdicate so his son can rule from young age like his mother.

>leftypol and reddit try to subvert Sup Forums with commie propaganda
>Fidel Castro dies
Praise be upon Kek!

He's 90 yrs. old. My grandma was his age and died four years ago on Nov. 22nd.

You sadly have to go back. But you can always go through and come back legally.

Will Trump say "Obama... You're Fired!" at inauguration?

He fucking better. Throwing an inauguration party with the few Trump supporting lads here that night.

15/10, You gave the boner a hat, nice work.

>Cubans celebrating in Florida

>White people

that was one of my favorite maps actually, but at that point, you could just tell that they marketed it for children and teenagers, just listen to their lines. SMG is literally just a tojen vagina, most of her lines are about it, anyways

All of bo2 season was godlike too, even especially how they hyped up tranzit

Maybe I will play five to honor the death of castro.

GOOD DAY /PTG/

Any news? Updates? New videos?

This post claims the MSM is somehow involved with this, yet the majority of outlets are dismissing this whole thing as wasted effort. The "computer scientists" who started all of this have already stated there was probably no hacking involved, so did several election officials and even fucking Obama.

It's just paranoia.