Do girls like to be groped without their consent ?

do girls like to be groped without their consent ?

yes.

It all depends on how handsome you are.

Consent for women is a social construct, so the question doesn't even apply.

Not politics, faggot.

Imagine yanking that ponytail with an iron grip as you pump cum into her pussy.

do you?

pretty much unless you'r an ugly t*rk roach

They do

I always grab my girlfriends private parts as a reminder they belong to me

Imagine you actually got pussy m8...

The gold watch certainly helps.

OP did you catch that gold Rolex on the man's wrist? That's why she didn't mind getting groped without her consent.

APOLOGIZE

When you know someone express verbal consent becomes less important.

If you're hot they love it

Flag checks out.

Not before you get some pussy m8..

I have long glorious hair because I'm a metalfag and at uni, lots of MILFs like to touch my hair, run their fingers through it and even smell it while giggling.
Sadly I don't attract girls my age because they prefer simian swag fag niggers who wear baggy sports shit and stolen $200 shoes

This, pretty much.

Rape fantasies amongst women is something like 50%++

THIS

you only can gab her by the pussy when you´re not an ugly subhuman aka. Turk

Get a straigth haircut you degenerate fag

i kno ur mum does
but shes a sloppy ho

Turkey.....
no
Just no.

>a mudslide is asking for moral permission to rape.

>that groping
come on

>her

Only by rich and famous men like Donald Trump.

What most idiots don't get is that women fantasize of being raped by Chris Hemsworth or some other top 5% man. They love the idea that a man like this can not control himself sexually and just takes what he wants.

They do not fantasize of being raped by a broke Danny DeVito lookalike.

Depending on who's groping and how handsome is he. If you are not handsome enough, you are sexual harasser though and you might get jailed.

/thread

By their boyfriends yes, by strangers in a bar no.

Hans is right, thread closed

if youre good looking enough, a girl will let you do anything at all. I got a handjob on the subway three years ago when it was crowded and we were facing the exit. came within seconds.

the girl in this pic obviously knows the guy who is grabbing her hair very well. fucking spergs. you can't just go around literally grabbing women by the pussies if you're not world famous.

Women love to be getting groped, but only by the top 5% of men.
And now here is the real redpill: you wonder why feminism still exsists? If you're not in the top 5% then you're not a man to a woman, you're just air. That's why all those feminists think that men are still able to do whatever they want, because if they think about "men" they only think of ripped chads and not about your average men.
Prove me wrong.

(OP)
the girl in this pic obviously knows the guy who is grabbing her hair very well. fucking spergs. you can't just go around literally grabbing random strange women by the pussies if you're not world famous.

If you're a 10/10 alpha. Creepy looking beta not so much.

>MTV is paying her to give advice to their teenage audience

Yes, if you're attractive and tall.

No, if you're short or ugly.

Good job Canacuck

yes, that's why they love rapefugee's