ESCAPE WHILE YOU STILL CAN; TIME IS RUNNING OUT

EUROPEAN BROS YOU ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER

>FRENCH OFFICIALS ARRESTED FIVE ISIS AFFILIATES PLANNING A DEC. 1 TERRORIST ATTACK

time.com/4582364/france-isis-terrorist-attack-thwarted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112_(emergency_telephone_number)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another 911

Dare I say, its...happening?

2016 will end with a violent bloodbath, probably around Christmas.
The mainstream meteor will spin it as a retaliation against the new Austrian far-right president Norbert Hoftler.
screencap this

that's what it seems like nz bro

could be this too;

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

>The mainstream meteor will spin it as a retaliation against the new Austrian far-right president Norbert Hoftler.

no, I don't think so

good, more redpills before european elections. lets see how they like open borders when their legs are blown off.

Good luck NL brother.

After we're done with you, let's take care of getting Le Pen elected together.

I hope so.
If it does happen again the right-wingers will be stronger than ever, the media will not be able to hide that, and the left-cucks will have to shut up for good over muslims.

this is not a game

Sadly only this way people can wake up .

I can't wait till the slaughter, will stay comfy at home hiding under my bed as hell goes loose

Aee the Russians going to send isis to commit an atrocity so their allies can get elected.

French = cucks

>I can't wait till the slaughter, will stay comfy at home hiding under my bed as hell goes loose

Says the raghead.

will your bed protect you from a nuke?

American kids believed it, so will I,
crazy link though

only foreigners do the ganja bro,usually people like you

I hope , I pray it happens, then nationalists can take down the EU

>French police stop a happening
>That means there will be a happening soon
Am I missing something?

Am I safe in Asia?

they uncovered plots in multiple cities against a "dozen" researched targets. how are 5 people going to attack a dozen targets?

they didn't catch everybody

At last

for now, probably

Old wine in new bags.

>2016 will end with a violent bloodbath, probably around Christmas.
You mean, a gas explosion?

As much as I would mourn any Eurobros that got killed, it's been too long since the last big attack. Nothing will change if people get complacent.

>gas explosion
>implying it will be in Goymany
No mate, the krauts are on high alert because if they allow a terror attack Merkel will lose the elections with 140 % vote for AfD.
It will probably be France, Belgium, Italy or UK

sad, but necessary evil to keep waking up people

>nowhere to run

>UK
I'm amazed they havent had another big one. Are they just luck or are their anti-terror guys just really on the ball?

Boy am I glad my country's main emergency number is 000 right now.

After the 7/7 attacks we have pretty solid security in vulnerable places and being an island helps.

If an attack happened now they'd probably blame the Pakemon stickers.

why dec 1st and where?

>Deus Vult, he said while fighting greeks
>Deus Vult, he said while fighting poles

for now just getting out of cities should be enough

for ww3, it will require more than that, but we have time, God willing

why always france?

the fuck these people have against the frenchies ?

december first is the european equivalent of 911 aka 9/11

where? isis is all over the place. if this is the coordinated attack they've been talking about then it could be anywhere

the article specifically mentions strasbourg and paris

>EUROPEAN BROS YOU ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER
No, frenchfrogs are. nothing will happen in my town

Change the emergency number to 911, they now have to wait one year. Gives you time to deport them all.

see the attack that was foiled was in France, that is all

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>“Borak rockets will be more hazardous than previously assessed,” one internal report noted. It added a warning: the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

read the whole thread

I'm going to go take a nap, please bump the thread for our European brethren

i think you are underestimating how brain dead the left is

Dialing 911 does as far as I know work in Europe too. It redirects to 112. At least with swedish providers.

I still wait for the moment terrorist bomb an christmas market.
Those are so fucking packed and the stands easily burn.

I think this is because they sacrifice a lot of their freedoms to the invaders, allow for sharia police and extreme islamic practices like self-lashing and self-beating.
Given the number of kebabs in goymany I still dont know how they havent gotten any attacks worth mentioning.

They're a NATO member. They're also helping fund the FSA I think. The country is also like 10% Muslim now so it's an easier target than USA.

A dude tried in Stockholm, his bomb malfunctioned in an alley and he only achieved suicide.

Everything is fine

If singles nothing happens

1st of dec is also Romania's national holiday, with military parades(that one tank we stole back in ww2) and whatnot so that's why I'm asking

But the east is probably the last place they will ever think of attacking.