youtube.com/shared?ci=B-1bBR61vlw
youtube.com/shared?ci=qdeMkiZuJ-M
youtube.com/shared?ci=8Ji7okRJnLc
youtube.com/shared?ci=Ie33t2ORZqk
youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM&app=desktop
youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't know that? It's abrahamic and created 600 years after Jesus. It's wattpad tier Christian fan fiction.

I knew it had christian influence in some form but never a direct connection with some pagan rituals thrown in.

It's the warmongering women hating bastardized version

Christianity is pretty much the Jewish bible but with a heap of books deleted (google apocrypha) and then we added the New Testament on because of our belief in Jesus. Jews are still waiting for Jesus to come. Muslims think Jesus existed but he's just a prophet not THE prophet. They are waiting for a showdown too. All 3 religions converge in the Middle East for the end times when they each think satan gets defeated, Jesus returns or arrives and brings peace on earth for the chosen ones. Problem is each thinks the other has been led astray by satan and THEY are the chosen ones. It's all the same God. They just disagree on the details enough to kill each other. It's fucked up.

hownew.ru

political psyops out of control

The difference is that Islam is political too and you can't just leave it.

Christianity is also a retard offshoot of Judaism which is a retard offshoot of Zoroastrianism

You're right. Islam isn't just the religion, it's an entire way of living. It's political and social and legal and religious. It's a complete ideology.

And yeah, I don't know much but so far the best question to corner the fuckers seems to be to ask them the punishment for apostasy.

It is all offshoot of the same Jewish garbage. All part of a well planned con game to weaken the European resolve so the Jews could survive against Roman Imperialism.

Jesus is the only good thing about the bible. Without him why bother being a christian at all?

The quran is from some gnostic text , one of the biggest failures is that in the quran is writen that the trinity is the father ,jesus and mary

Its not the same god

all religions are jewish inventions to mind control people

except Kekism.

Allah is supposed to be a great deceiver right?

We don't take kindly to traitors and heretics that's why the liberal cancer never thrived in the muslim world.Maybe you should follow our steps.

It's the same god. The guy Muhammad took most of his stories from was a Christian monk. Most of the stories mentioned in Quran are identical to biblical ones existing in the bible

>tfw kekism is made by the jews too

It's not the same God.

Try reading the Bible instead of smoking the pages, River.

>same Jewish garbage
Nope. Guilty by association -retards like you should seriously consider suicide instead.

Ask a Muslim to prove that the angel that Muhammad met at Hira was Gabriel, inquire into what methodology of testing that Muhammad did to ensure the angel was from God and not serving their own self-interest.

Angelic beings should be tested at all times because some of them are liars, murderers and profane who serve themselves only.

The answers are usually hilarious, one guy try to smack me when he got very flustered. Dropped him like a sack of shit with a punch to the nose in self-defense.

I agree. It's Jesus and the New Testament that helped us evolve into a largely peaceful and polite society. The enlightenment was because of the NT. We are civilised largely because of following a kinder path. It is why we are not all barbaric and aggressive warmongers now. Well most of us. Maybe Clinton et al need less baby flesh and some more Jesus in their hearts.

You know I was thinking about that. Under Islam we wouldn't have militant lesbians leading society down a shit path. They would've never been given a platform. It's the ultimate conservation of values and I do respect that, especially now that the west is so utterly lost. But nothing ever improves when there's no room for progression either. I don't know what the answer is honestly.

Yeah it's basically Christianity + reemphasis of Old Testament Jewish content + Arabic folk tales. The weird thing is that muslims don't seem to be able to see it.

It's important to remember much of the Quran is written as the word of Allah, not interpretations written centuries later by gospels. So when they say "not all Muslims believe that" and such they'd effectively be saying the word of Allah was wrong, if they weren't lying to you.

>why the liberal cancer never thrived in the muslim world
It's also why no other new ideas thrive there either, even good ideas.

Finland please return to your igloo you fucking mongolian subhuman monkey.

All abrahamic religions seem to be trouble.

Also I dont understand how, as white people, we still follow any of the abrahamic religions.
It was forced on our ancestors under threat of death. "pagan" is just an umbrella term for anything not abrahamic. Our ancient "pagan" traditions are hidden in modern Christianity just so we could have them still.

If anything, Id think that white people should either be atheist or turn back to our ancestral religions.

Jesus and Muhammad both appear to state that the God they represent is the God of Moses and the Israelites i.e. Yahweh

Is there evidence otherwise?

Yes, Jesus said you cannot know the father and deny the Son.

Jesus literally warned is about the religion of peace. Jesus warned us that those who claim to bring peace will bring the antichrist.

Read the Bible, it's really neato.

youtube.com/shared?ci=B-1bBR61vlw

hi

welcome to 4chin

ples kys

It IS the same god.

You could make the claim that Muslims are wrong, of course. But even scholars of Islam claim the Allah of the Koran and Yehova of the Bible are the same god, Most believe they're all talking about the same thing.

>It's the same god.
It's not the same god. Two points:
a) Muslims believe that God is the source and cause of all evil in the world.
b) Muslims believe that the Koran is co-eternal with God and uncreated.

Christians believe in the Trinity.

I really like this. I always had an issue with Muhammad being illiterate and getting stories told to him by Allah alone in a cave or whatever and having to remember it all. How'd he trust the scribe, or even his own memory to record it accurately? (And more importantly as you say how does he know it wasn't a devil trick?) I have trouble remembering everything I need to buy from the shop every day. Would you trust me to tell you the way to live or be damned for eternity? And what about all the Hadiths and shit that have been added later? Who says they are the word of Allah/Yahweh/God? There's lots of room for a deception. We know that the Catholic Church is totally corrupted. What if Islam is too?

The Mormons believe the same story yeah? Some dude wanders off in a schizophrenic fugue state and comes back to say god spoke to him. Ok then. If you say so. Where do I sign up? I wonder if he read about Muhammad and tried the same origin story for lulz.

>implying Christianity isn't already retarded

>But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse
Paul wrote this, so it's the word of Paul (a man) against Muhammad who was supposedly contacted directly by the angel Gabriel.
Should a man, even controlled by the Holy Spirit, be considered a higher authority than an angel of heaven? Why would an angel preach false gospel?
Either way none of that disproves that they both claim to represent the same God.

>Islam is Christian Heresy

Not quite but it's understandable why. The earliest history of Islam being report outside of Islamic source saw Islam a a heretical and extremely unorthodox view of Christianity, but it became evidently clear that Islam had copy and pasted many of the ideas of Judaism and Christianity with Arabic paganism. Reasons why is overall unknown but likely due to appease Christians and Jews into their religion. Early muslim worship/Qibla was to Jerusalem only to rejected by the Jews later change to the Kaaba. Muhammad himself according to the earliest sources was never a muslim too before his strange revelation with the a spirit (not an angel, Muslim Khan's translation is incorrect). Ibn Ishaq an early Muslim follower recorded in the earliest material we have of Muhammad that Muhammad did the Hajj around the Kaaba with pagan idols.

>why would an angel preach false gospel?

Lucifer IS an angel. Google Enoch.

Christian actually believe in something that Ancient Israelite believed for century up until the 2nd century AD when the Jews got scared and made binatarianism a hersey (though being very much orthodox) cause of the connection it had with Christianity

Considering Judaism is just a collection of Mesapotamian myths put into one book Islam is merely a copy of a copy of a copy.

You're wrong.
You know how I know you're wrong?

Because I read the BIBLE and you obviously do not.

The Canaanites were Semetic and they worshipped many false gods, as did the Israelites.

youtube.com/shared?ci=qdeMkiZuJ-M

youtube.com/shared?ci=8Ji7okRJnLc

youtube.com/shared?ci=Ie33t2ORZqk

Any one of these will BTFO your unitarian heresy.

Muslims and Jews worship Satan.

Islam projects different characteristics onto God as opposed to Christianity. The main influence of Allah is an old Persian moon god with Judaic/(extremely minute Christian) influences. Yahweh was a way to appeal to the Jews before both the Jews and Christians rejected Muhammad's teachings that later led him to write all the asshurt anti Jewish/Christian texts that said that we would be the one's to be slaughtered by the Ummah and that we are pure evil.

Gabriel didn't appear to Mohammed, it was Satan.

The Holy Ghost is God, bro.

The Holy Ghost was speaking through Paul.

It doesn't take a genius to read the Bible and Quran and tell easily which one is full of malarkey.

Islam teaches that some black meteorite takes away your sins, and not the blood of Jesus.
Also murdering people who like what you don't like gets you and a bunch of your family into heaven.

It's not that hard, man.

>Walid Shoebat

everyone knows

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII

Eric Jon Phelps - The Vatican Behind the Creation of Islam

>Christianity is pretty much the Jewish bible

mixed with paganism and stoicism

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM&app=desktop

christianity was invented as propaganda by the Flavian dynasty

>trailer park goys

I can't accept that any religion would give you the ways to live and be right with your creator and then tell you to break those commandments to be a good follower. It is a fundamental contradiction. I just don't accept any religion that tells you it's okay to kill someone for your god. It's never okay. If you're getting told that shit it has to be a trick. It's never our place to judge and destroy god's most cherished creations. Especially when we are made in his image. When you judge a person you are judging God. When you kill a person you are killing God. You are fundamentally rejecting his work. It's not your place to mess with that shit. And it's not your place to decide for someone else if they are worth of him.

So you're right. It's not the same God.

There's a bit in the Koran that Mohammed worried the "angel" speaking to him was actually a Jinn (demon), but his wife convinced him the "angel" was real.

You've got it, m8.

Feel sorry for the sheep without a shephard.

L Ron Hubbard did the same thing with psychiatrists. An entire religion doesn't take meds because he didn't get the help he needed. And anyone who speaks against the church gets doxxed and harassed and btfo.

The govt and mainstream media are becoming increasingly totalitarian trying to control the narrative right now, just like the Catholic Church did cherrypicking books and having services in Latin to maintain dependence. If you go elsewheee you'll figure out they're full of shit and walk away.

And as said before here that the Jews got scared about losing too many followers to Christianity and changed the rules.

The story is the same over and over again. Power trippers talking shit and tightening the screws to maintain control, especially as it starts getting questioned. Problem is we all keep falling for it.

It's the same God but viewed differently. It's like people viewing Trump/US government/any historical figure/person from legends and myths with different perspectives. Same person but depending on who you talk to you get different characteristics and past actions.

Otherwise, going by the logic that it's not the same God, you'd get different denominations of Christians like Othodox, Protestants, Catholics etc. to say that they all worship different Gods like some indepents like to say. Some would go so far as to say that Catholics aren't Christians since they don't follow God's word correctly.

This all entails a conflict of interest among these Abrahamic religious groups. Funnily enough, Catholics were more than happy in saying "We follow the same God" to pagans and others of the Abrahamic faiths. It's no surprise that those who follow the Abrahamic faith nowadays are biased in admitting today that God is the same among the two religions.

Same God. Different perspectives of said God, leading to different accounts, stories. And characteristics of said God.

spiritual incest and molestation breeds mongoloid offspring

>Some would go so far as to say that Catholics aren't Christians since they don't follow God's word correctly.

They are not christians but neither are most of the protestants , the catholic church always will be the mother church,

You are a christian when you keep the 10 commandments of god and when you have faith in jesus , if you dont keep this you are simply not christian

Revelation 14
>12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Of course it is.

And according to the Koran, Islam has been around forever. Christians and Jews and Hindus are all Muslim.

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

This is the best starter pack on Islam

Government media complex. That's what is going on.

I thought your kind were obsessed with avoiding ad hominem attacks...
Why not address the point?

Islam is also why you never had a technological revolution or Enlightenment period. The Westerner's drive for progress can produce bad things, but it has produced many excellent things, which is why Western countries are indisputably the greatest to live in.

There's enough conflicting 'evidence' within religion to keep you debating eternally, which was the whole point.

>the liberal cancer never thrived in the muslim world.

Neither did it with us , until we got jewed , muslims are not doing to well also ,see pic related, and since the jew has been undefeated for thousands of years you will share the same fate when you become somewhat of value

And Christianity is a retarded offshoot of Judaism.

And Judaism is a retarded offshoot of Zoroastrianism.

And Zoroastrianism is a retarded offshoot of Tribal Mysticism.

And Tribal Mysticism is a retarded offshoot of Shamanism.

And Shamanism is a retarded offshoot of Animism.

And Animism is a retarded offshoot of our fear of death and the unknown.

Damn...

...really makes you think, huh

>And Christianity is a retarded offshoot of Judaism.

This is retarded, christianity is literally judaism 2.0

They were largely right about psychiatry. Psychiatry often claims anyone critical of it is a Scientology shill, its a common delegitimation tactic. Maybe that's why