PC Games

What PC games are Sup Forums's favorites?

(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jdt-FNt3hzM/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt-FNt3hzM&h=678&w=1280&tbnid=S6t8GNXhs6pQ-M:&vet=1&docid=eSG6q7tTr8HWGM&ei=uZw5WPeABOT-6ATkopiACg&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=2818&page=0&start=0&ndsp=88&ved=0ahUKEwi3wZu90cbQAhVkP5oKHWQRBqAQMwgeKAEwAQ&bih=1261&biw=2560
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt-FNt3hzM
dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/v0.31:Stupid_dwarf_trick#Dwarven_Day_Care
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(Thread unrelated)

Deus Ex

Except the singleplayer ones:
World of Tanks, World of Warships, Warthunder, WoW until Cata, Dayz, SpeedRunners, GTA V, Dota2 ( but i quit because slark in everyfucking game) and the list goes on.

MW2 and Fence Jump Simulator

Tyranni was pretty gud.

>no romance shit
>exterminate every sign of degeneracy(if you want)
>whiped out a whole village of animal people including their children

It is a great simulator for being an actual tyrant

Dorf fort
Ck2
EU4

+dota2 until it went to shit

currently playing path of exile but just realied after 500 hours how shit it is

>dorf fort
are you some kind of hacker?

RO2, but only when playing as the Germans.

7 days to die
Rust - mostly for race wars
Arma 3

Nope, I play it full on ASCII too since I didn't know there were graphic packs until I was in too deep.

Half Life 2 and the episodes are the best PC games of all time.

Project Reality

Is free, 50 vs 50 4 x 4 km maps, vehicles, requires a mic and squads to play

Most redpilled game out there

This

>tfw German team is full and you have to play on the Russian team

Cities: skyline

All white people

SUPER BATTLE DROID, TAKE EM DOWN

Hitman TM, you kill a lot of Jews for some reason...

Ape escape get it niggers lmao

I've built my first fort and it's almost winter. When does this game become fun?

Always hated the economy in this game.

House of the Dying Sun. It's a tad on the short side, but it's pretty much the best space fighter sim since the Tie-Fighter/X-Wing series.

The story is pretty threadbare but essentially you're taking revenge on the usurper that killed your Emperor.

>The Emperor is dead
>The Royal Guard is scattered
>And a False King sits upon the Throne
>Execute the Emperor's Final Edict:
>Hunt the Traitor Lords
>And bring ruin to their people

CIV 5. Sunk almost 2000 hours into it while other games I'd be lucky to enjoy for 100 hrs.

What game is this?

Texas Manifest Destiny Simulator 2

Overwatch at the moment.

Depends on where you built your fortress and the savagery of your world. If you're close to a necrotower or gobbie/kobold hold you might have your first ambushes this winter or spring, but if you're in an area devoid of hostiles and you haven't opened the caves yet you might still have some years of relative peace.

Fucking Vicky 2.

>May 1, 1911: The British Empire has had an uprising. It is now a Republic
>June 1, 1911: The British Commonwealth has had an uprising, it is now a Proletariat Dictatorship
>July 1, 1911: The People's Commonwealth of Britain has had an uprising, it is now a fascist dictatorship.
>August 1, 1911: The Union of Britain has had an Uprising, it is now an Absolute monarchy

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

>>>>>

Did Meiers Civil War Antietam

This. I actually still prefer the original Half-life, but not by much. Greatest games ever made in my opinion also.

Why aren't you taking over the world yet, Sup Forums?

skyrim

Wargame Red Dragon

yummy

bernd

Life is Strange

Just started playing this. Seems pretty fun.

yeah it's a very good game, super immersive

Japan RPG Capitalism Simulator

Dorf Fort, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis, Alpha Centauri

>dota2 went to shit
What did they do to it? There have been no new heroes since forever

Holocauster Tycoon. Shit just burns my time up senpai

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jdt-FNt3hzM/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt-FNt3hzM&h=678&w=1280&tbnid=S6t8GNXhs6pQ-M:&vet=1&docid=eSG6q7tTr8HWGM&ei=uZw5WPeABOT-6ATkopiACg&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=2818&page=0&start=0&ndsp=88&ved=0ahUKEwi3wZu90cbQAhVkP5oKHWQRBqAQMwgeKAEwAQ&bih=1261&biw=2560

Anything before WoTLK

Fallout New Vegas, Witcher 3, Doom

Play FES nigger the Mobile version of P3 sucks ass

wtf link, meant this youtube.com/watch?v=Jdt-FNt3hzM

wc3

one of the best evar.
and Sup Forums related too.

ah yes the spiderborn with his web shouts

>TFW can't find my game disk for it but people keep talking about it.

Get it on gog, very cheap.

>orgy mod didn't work

When you make a fortress in a haunted biome

>HOW CAN 3D MEN EVEN COMPETE?

They only planned to add the heroes present in DotA 1, so they won't add any new heroes

Stalker (all parts) and fallout 3, nv

When you start discovering really insane stuff like this:

dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/v0.31:Stupid_dwarf_trick#Dwarven_Day_Care

Lekker PR

Arma 3, Hearts of Iron 4, Space Engineers, GTA V

Damn. I guess I should be more patient and try to be a bit more creative. This game really doesn't believe in hand-holding...

Path of Exile is run by jews that monopolize on the real money trade market and ban anyone outside their circle that tries to make money on it

Also they provide such a shitty false narrative for the game "So many paths to play" but only 1 path to go endgame

Total War is pretty fun.

This one. The only recent game that I actually like a lot.

>pic

lel'd

I think silent hunter 3 grey wolf mod is the most red pill ww2 simulation ever.
Wanted to get into sh5 because sh3 is really old now but the mods for sh5 are a total clusterfuck

Dorf Fort for giggles or boredom, forums included.
If you think Sup Forums is extreme, ask any Fort player for their opinion of Elves. There was only ever one based Elf.
Occasionally SNOW during high temperature days for the placebo effect and hilarious ragdolls.
If I'm mulling something over, I tend to go for a single-player or co-op focused FPS- oddly enough- to minimize the chance of being distracted.
Normally, though, I just go for the music. EVE Online soundtrack is the best autism focus.

>>>/reddit/

Never grew out of the N64 phase and not really a gamer so Goldeneye:Source is my main bitch