MEME SQUAD=ANTI NARCO

After much insistance, police,FBI still choose to ignore my info and tips.
we must,brothers, use meme magic!to get dem creeps.
Post,discuss! we shall use memes to get rid of cartels

Good to see you are still around.

official Pepe meme

Do you frequent /sg/?
I dumped photos of soldiers there,they gib too much intel away trough social media.

death-squad chan, the mascot of killing druggies.

anyone??

bump

bump!!

>

bump

guys???

Give me the run down OP

the FBI/ICE refuses to give heed to my warnings and investigation about drug cartels in texas.
i am attemping to viralize the info and let meme magic do its magic.

bump

Here's a bump.

Maybe they are just collecting more and more evidence, building a network and eventually get the big fishes. Probably those portrayed in your pics are already under surveillance, it's just not the right time to close on them.
Keep safe user.

I remember these threads on 8ch. Was that not you?

Yes!
it,indeed, was.

You're doing gods work user

They do not care about these people, it is like trying to stop ants by killing one at a time, why not just take out the nest. (Take out the suppliers)

Topkek, holding 20 dollar bills and a corona, shitty pistol. Even a mallcop could wipe these dudes out.

why would they listen to a random autist on low level criminals you retard

bring downa crime syndicate and you got something going on

giving tips on nobodies will get you nowhere my schizo friend

being a hitman is a serious enough crime,

we r leegen XD

Is he over the border? If he isn't then you need hard evidence, if he is the only ones to get him are the spooks, and they don't waste time on dudes driving shitty mustangs.

>not realizing that if they interrogate this guys they WILL know where the leader is
silly!silly!!

Bump

I'm with you, my white brother. I hate those narco cocksuckers. No one wants to acknowledge them as the terrorist organizations that they are.

They just bleed and beg, their minds are warped from all the drugs and idiotic ideals.

>america

if anyone wants to dox them
/charles.rodriguez.3192?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
h/deairis.houston?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
/profile.php?id=100013315839155&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

i like smoking weed ocasionally, but i would give up all drugs forever if it meant you could jail/kill all the narcotrafficante. those people kill children

No one cares about weed dealers, they drive up to Colorado and sell. The ones they go after are the ones that don't post photos on facebook.

>tfw you get all of your information from 1980s cop films

This guy scares me more than these clowns. What are they, 5'2" 120 pounds? A chick could beat them up.

yea, just cop films

why do niggers use this?
why do they use shitty camer effects?
why are the unable to stop using emojis on their posts??

>b-b-bbut he has a g-gun

They live life high as fuck, and then they don't learn because they just want to get high all day and make money selling drugs. They are everywhere, hopefully one day they either grow out of it or die.

The only reason why cartels exist is because the government made drugs illegal, dumb burger, otherwise it would be sold and regulated like alcohol and cigarettes.

What's more gay is that people like the faggot OP put energy into continuing a retarded drug war instead of using that energy to legalize drugs and eradicate cartels.

Because theyre superficial and cant into intelligent communication so they pull faces like apes

The CIA loves the drug war, they use it to overthrow nations.

>drugs would be sold
that's TERRIBLE
> instead of using that energy to legalize drugs and eradicate cartels.
:') do you suggest I start a pro-legalization campagin or something??

they are syrians, and yet, they could pass easily for mexicans.

are they really wealthy?
or just sinking into debt but wearing bling bling?

>>drugs would be sold
>that's TERRIBLE
It already happens, and it's legal.
>> instead of using that energy to legalize drugs and eradicate cartels.
>:') do you suggest I start a pro-legalization campagin or something??
Sounds like a much more rational and better approach than literally supporting a sham that's been going on for decades.

So, you're saying I should use my expertize and range of influential contacts to push for legal and quick legalization of any and all drugs in mexico, using the USA Democratic party as a trojan horse for such end¿¿?

They make pretty good money, they spend it on stupid materialistic things though. They don't make enough for anyone to notice though, that's why you see them with glocks and revolvers instead of AK47s like over the border.

If they legalize drugs, you can bet your ass its gonna be marijuana and maybe some other materials used for production of synthetic drugs, dont get your hopes on making heroin legal, like, ever. And the Cartels are going to move to those still ilegal, like meth.
the war on drugs is retarded, tho. My point is, the drug cartels wont stop because they are a symptom of a much bigger problem.

I very much doubt that someone who spends his weekend snitching weed users who aren't even in his own country has a lot going on socially, financially, or intellectually wise. Gud strawman tho

You are a literal nigger; please feel free to keep your drugs and trash on your side of the fence.

Are they from Texas or Mexico? You would have better luck contacting local Texas police especially if they are small towns

Fucking retard. So all the police and judges and journalists killed in mexico now and Colombia since the 80s are all starring in a cop film?

Whether you want drugs legalised or not, the only leader with the right idea is Duterte. Fucking kill all narcos.

You answered your own question, the drug cartels won't be stopped because legalizing some drugs only puts a dent in the cartel income.

>shits an ad hominem post on his hand and throws it across the internet
>thinks he has the right to call anyone a nigger
Would not expect any less from dumb white trash from the Bible belt

The police do not care as much about the nignogs who drive to colorado to buy weed, they want to catch the ones that grow it and the ones that make a shit ton of money.

Bible belt white trash
>ad hom
Really rising above it all, aren't you Pedro? Now keep your drugs on your side pls
inb4 lazy spic answer

Let me guess, they only focus on the money because they want dem juicy asset/cash seizures and mo money fo dem gud police boy programs

That, and they realized they don't have enough room in jail for all the nignogs, so they save space for the suppliers.

>types a 100% whole shitpost against me
>gets mad when 1/20th of my reply contains a meanie word
I'm dealing with a literal genius here

Our government uses the narcos to control South America through violence. Biggest redpill of them all.

>financially
ON THE CONTRARY, I HAVE THE LUXURY TO BE IDDLE

In this picture here this asshole as sold 3 quarters of weed and one eigth of an ounce of weed.

And he's acting gangster.

What a fag.

Gay ass police destroying lifes of people who make some money on some plants, fuck those losers

>FBI still choose to ignore my info and tips.

Bro, the FBI doesn't fuck around with small time faggots like this.
Contact locals authorities. County or municipal sheriff/police.

>mooching off your parent's income
>luxury

So if you muds keep shipping over drugs and weapons (in a scary black militaristic style!) but won't police your border, why shouldn't America in turn use it's agencies/military to stop you cunts. Bonus points: why shouldn't we hop over the border and fuck you cunts up there?
Figured I'd have to start, since you haven't even made an argument.

>mexican
>knowing what "luxury" means
:') but they are involved(some) in child sex predation
doesn't that concern FBI??

>Sup Forums wants to do vigilante shit
you should just raise funds online for such shit, buy some guns and maybe pay the mexican shitposters $10 for each dealer they kill to continue their gambling habbits and to feed their kids. because letting gringo to go inside mexico and do the job isn't a good idea.

>it's not Americans who are demanding drugs from Mexico, Mexicans just ship em and force feed them to our untainted, perfect society
Let's start off with this retarded argument, and we'll move to the next retardation in your shitpost later

>anti narco
>some local faggots
Bro, I love what you're trying to do but like everyone else has stated, they won't give a shit for some faggots doing drugs. Maybe try and befriend them and see where that goes.

I don't get it. Is he just a weed dealer? cause I see that all over California and the cops don't really do anything including mass planting. Hell, if you drive to Humboldt county in California you'll see a lot. Especially in the mountains where there's a lot of growers. Most of them carry a lot of guns.

>NEET right ring babbytard literally leeching off his mum & dad
>knowing anything about making a good deflection when exposed as the basement dweller he really is
It's sad that some faggot who leeches off his parents has the nerve to pass judgment on people who actually create wealth, albeit illegally

the only solution is pic related

Adding on to this, a Mexican sheriff in my town patrols around my area for his niece who mass grows marijuana. If there's a cop around the area, the Sheriff would alert his niece and he would talk to the cops that are patrolling the area.

Instead of just the cartels we need a next general , in spanish, so you can do cartels and wider gov corruption

Mexico needs meme mAgic

and that's the lazy spic answer I mentioned earlier
>lol stop buying them idiot
Hope your face gets skinned

*Mex general

Fucking spell check

"el hilo general"