>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64
hon-haka.org/archives/1369
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/25/rep-collins-romney-apologize-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=S8MXKdXl6Wk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/25/sarah-palin-trump-movement-began-with-the-gop-establishments-shocking-betrayals-of-tea-party-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/25/michigan-preparing-potential-hand-recount-48m-presidential-votes/94429196/
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/25/chomsky-those-who-did-not-recognize-trump-as-greater-evil-made-a-bad-mistake/
billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_x-CgJMug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

FUCK
COMMIES

Spot the difference!

Fidel Castro is dead!

DING DONG

THE COMMIE BITCH IS DEAD

SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT

Can someone explain this artwork to me?

Does the artist frequent Sup Forums?

I want to talk to them

Ahuu~

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has extended his condolences following the death of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro, calling him a “legendary revolutionary and orator.”

>“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving president,” Trudeau said in a statement issued later in the day, offering his “deepest condolences” on behalf of all Canadians.

Now compare his response with that of Trump, how can Donnie boy even compete, he should take some manner lessons from Trudeau.

A

Did he seriously express sorrow for the death of Fidel Castro?

How have the late night hosts been handling the election?

checked

ones full of cucks

one's not

pretty simple Hungary

>In her own campaign she managed to raise little over 3 million over months
>She's managed to raise over $4.8 million in 24 hours for the recount
>She's only interested in recounting the votes in MI, WI, PA
>States which Trump narrowly won
>If these states are recounted and declare that Hillary actually won then Hillary would become President

Despite all of this Sup Forums doesn't seem worried. We've already seen how corrupt the media, lobbyists, and political parties are. If this attempt at overthrowing Trump fails, expect assassination. They'll do anything they can to stay in control and to get what they want. Don't put it past them.

What makes you think this isn't a threat at all to Trumps presidency?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64

What the hell is happening to Canada?

FUCKING

Whats this about Trumps and Castro is he really dead?

reminder that weedman is not a true canadian

most of us don't want the faggot, we just didn't have anyone better running at the time, and still don't

he is dead!!!

Sad!

Am I living in fucking bizarro world? I thought Fidel was a universal enemy of western liberalism and democracy.

General consensus is that Jill's just doing it for a quick buck

Canada is a lost cause. I say we build a second wall. I really don't care who pays for it.

>condolences
>el comandante
>remarkable leader

Jesus Christ that guy....

Jesus. I thought Trudeau was just a funny cuck but this is downright frightening.

I don't know if she does, but she knows who we are
hon-haka.org/archives/1369

What the fuck? Cuban who live here don't even like Castro, what the fuck is wrong with him?

(((they))) know as well as we do, if they take out Trump, expect Mike "DEUS VOLT" Pence to take the reigns.

The left will wish they had it as good as they did with Trump

DAY 15 OF ROMNEY'S WALK OF SHAME

>GOP Rep Collins: Romney Should Apologize To Trump

Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Company,” reacting to reports that former Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA) might publicly apologize to President-elect Donald Trump for his criticisms of then-candidate Trump, Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) said he should “absolutely” make “a public apology.’

Collins said, “Oh, yeah. absolutely. There’s no question Charles, by the way happy Thanksgiving. You know Mitt Romney said some awful things but now we are seeing chief excursive Donald J. Trump run and surround himself to the best an brightest. We’ve seen that’s how he operates in his business. And so I think as we’re seeing cabinet pecks he’s picking best and brightest.”

“He’s looking beyond if you will some of the comments folks may have made or who they were supporting,” he continued. “But I actually think Mitt Romney went overboard an he absolutely should apologize, whether he’s seek to be secretary of state or not. Donald J. Trump is the president-elect. He’s the Republican, and he should do that.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/25/rep-collins-romney-apologize-trump/
>Comments
No apology necessary, He did Trump wrong. Let him ride off into the sunset. The heck with Romney. Watch out for those Establishment people.
>
Romney doesn't need to apologize; he just needs to go away and never show his face again. He turned on the GOP candidate and was willing for Hillary to be elected. He is a traitor to our country.
>
i think all this romney crap is a media creation,, the drama queens that have been wrong about everything else need anything to cry about to seem relevant
>
If an apology is all it takes to be Secretary of State then let Hillary apologize and send her back in.
team.
>
Romney supports certain Muslim groups. He supports Muslim immigration. He supports third world immigration. Let that stinking neocon GOP establishment swamp rat go into retirement.

This triggers the Leftist
This single keystroke will lead to an outpouring of kvetching

If you want, promote people to sign up to be a public monitor, preferably with links.

filename

It's not a threat

if they do it, they all die
there would be a fucking civil war if Hillary is shoved into power, either by vote rigging or by killing Trump

the jews lost, they just don't want to accept that fact, and are struggling to not accept it

Canada isn't part of western civilization anymore.

The Trudeau and Castro family were friends and visited each other in Cuba.

>there are people in this thread who thought that trudeau being a batshit crazy cuck was a meme

His dad was/is apparently friends with castro go figure

Trudeau and his daddy both loved Castro... Canada doesn't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't think it was possible for me to love the God Emperor more than I already do, how wrong I was.

LEAF

IS THIS NOT SHOCKING AND OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE???

The wii was a mistake

>What makes you think this isn't a threat at all to Trumps presidency?
WI recount is a given. MI unclear. Successfully asking for a recount in PA will be an improbable feat. Then, flipping any of the states a one in a gorillion shot. Flipping all of the three states -- which is what is needed -- kinda impossible.

It's a scam.

fuck castro and fuck communist people

bout time

need some entertainment

then you should welcome the day of the rake when it comes

youtube.com/watch?v=S8MXKdXl6Wk

A great watch for all Trump fans.

>10 US presidents tried to get rid of Castro
>Trump successfully assissinates Castro 2 months before assuming office
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

When did it become okay to be a motherfucking communist? I am molten rage.

>every single face
JUST

Its only offensive when republicans do it user, have you learned nothing?

That gif was longer than I expected.

>Sarah Palin: Trump Movement Began with the GOP Establishment’s ‘Shocking Betrayals’ of Tea Party Voters

Palin said the 2016 election was vindication for “me and millions of other Americans who, for years and years, have been saying smaller, smarter government is the answer, and we need someone who is politically incorrect enough to say what needs to be said, and do what needs to be doin’, to fix the problems that we’re in in our nation.”

Marlow suggested Palin’s nomination for Vice-President marked the beginning of the anti-establishment movement that culminated in the election of Donald Trump and Mike Pence. She modestly insisted that she didn’t see herself that way, because she “wonderfully, naively” believed it was common sense to understand that the Constitution limits government and elevates the individual.

“I do think a lot of the Trump movement started in the Tea Party days, when enough people were saying ‘enough,’” Palin said. “But see, the Establishment wouldn’t listen, and they got worse since the Tea Party days. They got worse with shocking betrayals, and they literally doubled down on debt. They divided Americans. People started seeing, since the Tea Party days, how corruption in our government affects their lives. So they got worse, and they got cocky, but they also got caught, and we got stronger. ‘Bigly,’ as Trump would say — bigly stronger in these years since, and our grumbles, they grew into rumbles as we didn’t divert our eyes from seeing the Naked Emperor. Now, during the Trump movement, enough people said ‘enough.’”

Palin saw Trump’s Rust Belt victory as important because those states represent “so much of America’s heart, and our work ethic, and the unpretentious blue collar, pro-family, pro-God and guns and Constitution…”

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/25/sarah-palin-trump-movement-began-with-the-gop-establishments-shocking-betrayals-of-tea-party-voters/

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

Another good compilation of the left being BTFO

Is it true Trump is now backing on all his promises, most noticeable #drainingtheswamp and immigration? Guess he will be George Bush with protectionism?

What the fuck?

How can one Prime Minister be so cucked?

Redpill me on Sarah Palin.
All I got on her are the MSM memes of her being an idiot.

He's a hero of social justice.

No

im gonna be honest, i didnt know what to feel here

youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

He fucking imprisoned and tortured gays and niggers. How is that social justice? Are SJWs literally that FUCKING retarded?

Nice. I haven't seen it before. My favorite political assassination by far.

That is fucking horrifying.

Trump is such a cool guy.

>his employees talking to him as if he was just one of them

I played waw after bo and mw3, so I didn't feel much

just another russian getting screwed by ajother russian, stop the presses!

wanna fuck mia

Yes

In this recount effort, we’re not attempting to overthrow Donald Trump, and I don’t expect that will be the outcome.

>Stein said she’s not requesting the recount because she thinks it will change the outcome.

>“This initiative is not about helping one candidate and hurting another,” she said. “We said over and over, we don’t support either of them. In this recount effort, we’re not attempting to overthrow Donald Trump, and I don’t expect that will be the outcome.”

>Instead, she said she picked the three states where the vote was the closest to ensure the integrity of the election.

>“We don’t have a smoking gun that there was voter fraud going on here,” she said. “But we do not have to prove that there was fraud to justify the need for a voting system that we have confidence in.”

>Scott Hagerstrom, director of Trump's campaign in Michigan, said he's confident in the presidential tally in the state. But if a recount does occur, the campaign will have a significant presence in watching the recount.

>"I’ve been involved in some recounts in the past. And you want to make sure you have representation there and make sure the proper procedures are followed," he said.

>People in Michigan are clamoring to help. A request from Stein for volunteers to be observers during a recount in the state elicited hundreds of responses in the last two days.

>The prospect for fraud in Michigan’s voting system is unlikely because the system is not connected to the Internet, and the state does operate with paper ballots that can be recounted, state election officials said.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/25/michigan-preparing-potential-hand-recount-48m-presidential-votes/94429196/

>Are SJWs literally that FUCKING retarded?
How new are you?

You losers still here with this retarded no life general?
Who's president trump? I only know of Madam President Clintton, after the recount.
Get owned, losers

>Are SJWs literally that FUCKING retarded?
The left can't into consistency

I want to fuck that wolf.

>commies
>having functioning brains

We all do Singapore. We all do.

its not like recounts can detect fraudulent ballots

House > Yes Man > Legion > NCR

>Chomsky: Those Who Did Not Recognize Trump as ‘Greater Evil’ Made a ‘Bad Mistake’

In an interview with Al Jazeera’s Deththu Al-Ahmerikans, left-wing scholar Noam Chomsky said progressives who didn’t vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton made “a bad mistake” by not recognizing Presides-elect Donald Trump’s “greater evil.”

Chomsky said, “I think they are making a bad mistake. First of all there is two issues. One is kind of a moral issue. Do you vote against the greater evil if you don’t happen to like the other candidate? They answer to that is yes, if you have any moral understanding, you want to keep the greater evil out. Second question is a factual question. How do Trump and Clinton compare? And I think they are very different. I didn’t like Clinton at all but her positions are much better than Trump’s on every issue I can think of.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/25/chomsky-those-who-did-not-recognize-trump-as-greater-evil-made-a-bad-mistake/

>Dragovich and Kravchenko
>russians

The tranny has no mercy.

So recounts in PA and MI aren't happening right? They need proofs first and they don't have it so it would be illegal.

Unless we strike them first. And I say that being a non-gun owner so someone else needs to do something

Ann Coulter told me as much.

Is Sup Forums now so cucked it doubts Iron Ann in favour of their meme president?

what a disgusting commie

CUT MY LEAF INTO PIECES

Hey, I just thought of something. Maybe Kek will help kill that Marxist, Robert Mugabe this year too!

She's a big wolf.

savage

MI uses a paper ballot

can't hack paper, its all a scam

How can Trump be so cruel and inconsiderate to our old ally? He needs to disavow that tweet.

He's just fulfilling his end of the bargain he made with the Cuban vote in Florida.

Kek

Ann Coulter isn't in charge of Trump's cabinet nor part of his innercircle

Rhodesia will rise again

>manafort still in the shadows securing the Trump win

>So recounts in PA and MI aren't happening right?

>In Pennsylvania they will only do a recount if the margin is at 0.5% or lower (Trump is up by over 1%) The candidate otherwise has to prove there was voter fraud happening (In Court) to trigger a recount.

billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/

I think they've already done one recount on MI. If they do another recount, it's even more unlikely now for her to flip it.
She's done.

Soros will shit his depends and die in an event he forgot he funded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_x-CgJMug