MIGRANTS VANDALIZED A CHURCH IN FRANCE

m.20minutes.fr/lille/1969147-20161126-video-nord-vandales-saccagent-tentent-bruler-eglise-zuydcoote

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722126/Shocking-moment-riot-police-drag-PRIEST-French-church-just-days-ISIS-slaughter-Father-Jacques-Mass.html
france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nord-pas-de-calais/eglise-zuydcoote-incendiee-vandalisee-1141413.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awful

you frogs better start the purge

You guys fought two world wars for this?

Why not go out on the street to protest instead of just posting a news article on a site that already is against the refugees?

know what to do

How much more are we going to take.

SERVES YOU RIGHT, PIERRE.

STOP LETTING THE MUDSHITS IN.

>muslims destroy a church
no one gives too fucks
>call Mohammad a pedophile
you got fucking 1,000 of shitskins protesting and threatening to kill you
>burn the Koran
get fucking beat,stoned, and set on fire

youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo

really makes you think.

No, they culturally enriched the church

>fought
>WWII
no

>Frogs mad because they didn't get to personally drag out the Father and destroy the church themselves

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722126/Shocking-moment-riot-police-drag-PRIEST-French-church-just-days-ISIS-slaughter-Father-Jacques-Mass.html
Wtf France

They are assimilating really fast, aren't they?

Its rustique charm is more diverse than other churches

frogs destroy more than a hundred churches every year.

WHAT THE HELL. ENOUGH.

Crusade when? This is too far, it's time for Mudslimes to learn that Islam extremism is nothing compared to Christian Zealots.

theres is a difference between degrading a church because of allah and do it during a revolution

France is basically a Muslim nation already. Not even memeing. Nothing can be done. Even if they stopped taking immigrants completely (which they won't of course) the immigrant and nignog population is already so high they are multiplying within faster than natives. France, in my opinion is the prime candidate for the first violent civil war caused by refugee crisis in Europe. Too bad the uprising will lose against immigrants and government.

we took less rapefugees than Germany or UK

Yes, the latter is much worse.

It was French people who destroyed Cluny Abbey, it's architecture, art and library, in the name of "reason".

The cuck pope will never call for a crusade. He will hand over the keys to the vatican to muslims before that.

Not memeing but it looks like an african church, who the fuck except them use brick walls for their churches

> Muslims burning churches and killing Christians.
How shocking! Now that is a development that, like, literally nobody could have suspected!

What about the black churches being burned and defaced by you white nationalists here in the good ol' U S of A?

>sarkozy wants harsher punishments and immediate expulsion of immigrants with direct and indirect connections to radicals
noice

how is the campaign for MFGA? when is the election again?

And you know why ? because the Church and the high class were used to exploit the "working" class. So I don't give a fk.

I prefer reason over allah shits

Like I said, even if you completely shut down the immigration you're still fucked. You already have massive immigrant ghettos. Germany is far better at integrating their rapefugees than France. That being said it's not like the future of Germany is much brighter either.

April 2017

When will French people have a revolution?

>Giving a fuck about Jew on a stick temples
Cuck

Elite liberal progressives will win as they always have done and utilise military might to successfully crush the last few vestiges of resistance out of the native French and force the brown invaders to breed them out of existence creating a subservient caste of mulatto normie globalists

Probably the same day as Brazil becomes a livable country.

>the muslim takeover does't constitute a revolution

Why do you let them do this shit Claud?
This is what happens here if sandniggers think they have any rights at all

Your special snowflake genes will be wiped out soon by niggers and mudshits. Enjoy, faggot.

2 or three years I promise you.

With all the social tensions, terrorists attacks, blind politics, muslims... Just wait until the next big economic crisis

topkek, greatest ally

Enjoy the hell on earth when that happens. Better to be extinct than to witness the apocalypse.

You deserved it.

muslims aren't french and they won't do nothing in the near future

wow that's a lot of broken bulgarian heads, can you post few with rapefugees please

The "apocalypse" will just be plain survival of the fittest Darwinian nature, literally what we were made to live in. Don't be a faggot. Good times breed weak men.

at least the brit and krauts weren't dumb enough like you to make african immigrants their own citizens

I don't give a fuck about religious people. I prefer Christianity over others religions, but i'm not christian, and french aren't christians anymore, it's done.

>greatest ally

interesting angle, Deutschland

Soon, that will happen, implying it hasn't begun yet.

what did you do Dane?

if that was a temple of kek it would have been intact, and a few migrants would have been lynched on a tree nearby

but ofcourse -- these are all loving christians

Remember who is the mayor of London and how many case of rapes there is in Germany because of syrians

Umad cause u getting cucked or what? Little defenseless serb

I like you already

When?

oh no a fucking church, who gives a shit. Only reason why you're pissed it's because sandniggers did it. Let's be honest, who gives a flying fuck about a church.

Has anyone benefitted from this yet? Can I poach a French girl or a Afrikaanish girl?

> Implying the migrants didn't leave here because it was "cold and boring".
> Funland

serbs are fucking cucks lmfao last year their police complained about how we beat our refugees

they did the same to hungary too

Thanks, leaf. A fine shitpost, indeed. Have a (you).

>t. Trudeau (Primecuck of cucknada)

Falling for the Revolution was a popular movement meme.

Actually, communal church lands were a way for peasants to escape lordly control in many parts of Europe, including France. That's why peasants reacted against the Revolution in parts of France where the church was stronger, like Vendee and Brittany.

So why care if a Church is vandalized?

Your petulant atheism will be purged

>germany
>having any authority whatsoever on whos a cuck and whos not

they don't understand that they shouldn't do that

it's just in their culture... we should be tolerant...

time to take out the garbage.

Whaddaya mean? We took fewer than you did I thought. If you're talking about sixty years ago with the Atlee gov then I see your point.

Because it is done by muslims (the message is clear), and we don't need to do this. I don't hate the Church.

> So why care if a Church is vandalized?

Like user, I am not Christian but if a church was wrecked, I'd be pissed. Not because I believe it is a special place or whatever, but because it is to other people. And, specifically when destroyed by those of another religion, it is indicative of a desire to persecute the people of said religion. To prevent them from exercising the rights they have to practice their own religion.

I'm not religious but basic human respect and respect for their rights does not require religion.

>MIGRANTS VANDALIZED A CHURCH IN FRANCE

They are no migrant in Zuydcoote, it's probabli edgies teens.

isn't that reason enough, you oblivious leaf?

Of course the baguettes would be mad. It the shows the complete disregard the sandniggers have to their host, which is completely unacceptable.

It's like the raping in Cuckmany and Swedistan; besides not being able to contain themselves with the sight of a pretty white woman, they do that especially to humiliate the german and swedish men, being the barbarian, ungrateful bastards these migrants are.

This post, best post.

Pour l'anecdote, l'église Saint-Nicolas est la 3e église de l'histoire de Zuydcoote. La première avait été détruite par une tempête de sable en 1777, la seconde par les Allemands pendant la 2e Guerre Mondiale.
For the anecdote, the church of St. Nicholas is the 3rd church in the history of Zuydcoote. The first was destroyed by a sand storm in 1777, the second by the Germans during the Second World War.
france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nord-pas-de-calais/eglise-zuydcoote-incendiee-vandalisee-1141413.html

Flantier...

Migrants?

Dont you mean "French"?? A true French person is African after all.

Ffs frogs, retaliate! Go burn down a mosque or something!

*tips beret*

Unless you go full 732 this will only continue until you are basically Lebanon.