YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I said it before and I'll say it again

Hitler worshippers and stormfags and their autism will be the downfall of the reaction. We are headed for progressive dictatorship, and you idiots with your holocaust denying and hitler worshipping autism will be the ONLY EXCUSE THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO COMPLETELY DISCREDIT ANY DISSENT.

Richard Spencer and Millenial Woes are fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/BodyDisposalAtAuschwitzTheEndOfHolocaustDenial/BDA_djvu.txt
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=ts6GjWnGpyQ&index=1&list=PLEA565AE9D572F7CD
youtu.be/wmitfBdYmQA?t=9s
google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how much energy to cremate a body
desmogblog.com/cremation-ignites-global-warming-atmospheric-conflagration
quora.com/How-much-energy-is-required-for-a-human-cremation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove the holocaust happened.

You can go on youtube and search up pretty much anything
9/11 Truthers V Debunkers
Feminism V Men's Rights
Capital Punishment V Rehabilitation

What you find when you look up videos of Hiroshima is documentaries about it.

What you find when you search holocaust proof is videos denying the holocaust.

There aren't even a handful of videos on youtube trying to debunk the denier's claims.

Do you know why? Because they can't.

It takes longer than 15 minutes to burn a body to ash, let alone 5-6 at a time.
Even by modern cremation methods, it takes 4 hours to burn one body.
The only way the holocaust works is by exploiting human ignorance and misplacing their compassion.
Making it ILLEGAL to even think critically about the holocaust makes it very difficult for people to feel anything other than guilt when they think about it.

Most myths are debunked by rudimentary logic, and that's enough for most people to deny the holocaust.
The rest of it can be discredited by historical record.

The more we talk about the holocaust, the closer we get to ending progressiveness and the tariff flood into Israel

You'd think the Jews of all people would exploit the global medium to try and pump videos out to debunk things like: One Third The Holocaust (an amazing documentary which completely demolishes any doubt that treblinka, sobibor or belzac were death camps)

But they don't, because they know as soon as they try there will be thousands of people screaming in the comment section about how whatever they used for proof doesn't make sense.

The standard narrative is insane when you take a look at it.
When you examine beyond just "The holocaust totally happened guys"
And look at the evidence used in Nuremberg to "prove" it, it's laughable by anyone with a 6th grade understanding of rudimentary science.

werent there less jews in all of europe before the war than supposedly the number killed in death camps?

>"Some Holocaust deniers argue that, since there is neither a single document that outlines the Holocaust nor a signed document from Hitler ordering the Holocaust, the Holocaust itself is a hoax. To make this argument, they reject all the evidence submitted at Nuremberg. They denounce as fabrications the genocidal intention of the Nazi state and the thousands of orders, memos, notes, and other records that document the process of destruction. When they cannot sustain arguments that documents are forged, they argue that the language in the documents has been deliberately misinterpreted. Furthermore, some Holocaust deniers insist that the Allies tortured the perpetrators into testifying about their role in the killing process and that the survivors who testified about Nazi crimes against Jews were all lying out of self-interest."

BTFO, nazi scum. Get the fuck out now and stop poisoning our movement.

So get the fuck out and go jerk off Mike (((the Jew))) Cernovich

As soon as you accept that the Traditional Narrative makes virtually no scientific or logical sense, you become a revisionist, even if you don't press the issue to it's logical conclusion.
Even if you simply say
>There's no way the Nazis could gas 74 Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum's worth of people over the course of 5 years
(pic related, try to imagine 74 times that number of people that's roughly 90,000 +/- 1000 people)

well the only way to try and make the narrative legitimate again is to say something like
>Well maybe there were death camps open longer than we think
And then you become a revisionist. The only way to make the holocaust make sense as a fact of history is to change the details until it's no longer insane.

I simply choose to say: This doesn't make sense, it could not have happened.

I hope you get cancer.

>All evidence submitted at Nuremberg.
What evidence? I've read the entire Nuremberg transcripts, there are only testimonials.
There is no evidence. There were no German pictures, there was no Western Allies pictures, the soviets provided pictures and it just so happens that the only camps liberated that were found to be death camps were camps liberated by the soviets.
Really makes ya think.

At this point, I don't care if it happened or not

>Hitler worshippers and stormfags and their autism will be the downfall of the reaction. We are headed for progressive dictatorship, and you idiots with your holocaust denying and hitler worshipping autism will be the ONLY EXCUSE THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO COMPLETELY DISCREDIT ANY DISSENT.

>GUISE T-THEY CALLED US NAZIS!

Thank you faggot theres a 1488 just for you

You won't subvert us

>us

You

Back to TRS ty

I think stormfags are addicted to larping and are afraid of real victory because deep down they know victory will just show them for what they are.

Well. Prove me wrong.

For the record, I would completely believe the narrative of the holocaust if it happened the way things happened in Russia
If the Jews were all put into camps and left there to starve, I would believe that 6 million Jews could die that quickly.
However it doesn't account for the 1.4 million Across ALL camps that were liberated in 1945.
Most of whom claimed to have been interned there for a year or longer.

A year without food? Hmmm? Interesting.

And if mass graves were used well...
Fig A is a ground well that the Jews used to gather their drinking water.
If the ground were riddled with corpses that water would be tainted and the Jews would have gotten extremely sick from drinking it leading to death
except that didn't happen DID IT

OP is right. Knock it the fuck off, infants. You're going to sabotage your own cause.

Progressive Dictatorship?

Donald Trump won the election, Hillary was soundly defeated, and the Democratic Party is at its weakest point in decades.

I honestly don't know where you are getting this "progressive dictatorship" from.

You should care though. Because of the Holocaust Narrative your tax money is going, in part, to Israel. A foreign nation.
It's not being used to rebuild roads, it's not being used on infrastructure. It's going straight from your pockets into a foreign nation

If you total ALL the money Israel has received from the US (About 233 billion) Not to mention the money spent internally to support Israel with US troops
The figure is around 500 billion when all expenses are considered, not just the 233billion we've physically given them.
Maybe your country would have more schools in it and teachers wouldn't have to teach classes of 50-60 students.

>The crematoriums that were eventually installed at Auschwitz-Birkenau were massive. They were capable of disposing of several bodies per muffle in half an hour or so, and they could run for days at a time without maintenance. (There were difficulties eventually, however, and several of the ovens were out of service for months at a time.) Topf and Sons was awarded a patent in 1951, and the patent also states that a single muffle can cremate a corpse in half an hour.

>There is not a single Ph.D. historian in the revisionist community. Faurisson was a professor of literature, Zündel was a photo-retoucher by trade, Butz is a professor of electrical engineering, Stäglich is a judge, O'Keefe is a Harvard dropout, and Cole is a high-school dropout. Raven is a former writer for stand-up comics and automotive magazines.

Irving is a journalist and historical writer, and Weber has a Master's degree in history. They are as close as any "revisionist" comes to being a historian.

Now fuck off stormfag

It's funny because they worship a historical loser. Hitler was an effeminate retard.

>Every death camp "liberated" was liberated by the soviets who wouldn't allow Western experts to examine them post war
>Every camp the Soviets liberated were kept secret until the 50s when US experts were allowed to inspect them
>Zion exploited the soviet smear campaign to legitimize Israel after the Balfour declaration made between Arthur James Balfour and Walter Rothschild to involve the US in WWI for the price of Palestine after the war.

>Looking at theoretical numbers can be instructive, if one remembers that the theoretical capacity was never reached for a number of reasons. But, if one wants to consider what the theoretical numbers could have been, using a hypothetical 100% duty cycle and no downtime due to maintenance, the numbers are staggering.

>We needn't look at all Nazi camps; let's consider Auschwitz-Birkenau alone. In fact, let's consider only the two largest crematory facilities (out of five). Those two ovens alone, working at their full estimated capacity 24 hours a day from their installation in April 1943 to their decommissioning in November 1944, could have incinerated over 1.7 million corpses.

>This is simple arithmetic, based on the furnace capacity that the Nazis themselves estimated. See a photograph of the document, or Pressac, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation, 1989, p. 247.

>Note that the Nazis later began to realize that the theoretical capacity of the ovens was too impractical, and in late 1942 reduced their estimates from 1440 per Krema per day to 800 (see Gutman et al., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, 1994, p. 212). Using that more-accurate figure, not quite a million corpses could be incinerated, in those 20 months, by those two Auschwitz crematoria.

>This corresponds with reality, since there were other Kremas available to incinerate corpses, and since we know that the ovens were often overburdened by the sheer number of corpses, requiring bodies to be burned in open pits. See question 41. In total, 1.1 million to 1.5 million people were killed at Auschwitz and their bodies incinerated.

Now fuck off third time. Accept that you are BTFO.

I seriously hate that a controlled opposition like you is all it takes to discredit the rest of us white nationalists. If you would stop, the left would have nothing to cling on to.

>Auschwitz was a huge complex; it had ordinary POW camps (in which British airmen were also held, and they testified of atrocities in the nearby extermination camp). Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, was the largest camp, and the gas chambers were there. Auschwitz III, or Monowitz, was the industrial manufacturing plant.

>Many prisoners were indeed used for forced labor in Auschwitz. But the "unfit" - meaning the elderly, the children, and most of the women - were immediately sent to the gas chambers.

>In its revised answer, the IHR states that "synthetic fuel" was produced there, not Buna. This is more accurate. By war's end, not a single ounce of rubber had been produced at the Buna camp.

>It's a tactical error on their part to admit this, however, because in question number 40, they state that it was impossible to burn corpses because there wasn't any fuel. Yet they admit that there was a fuel-synthesis plant just a few miles away. It did produce fuel, and in fact was an Allied bombing target for that reason. Another internal contradiction.

see and fuck off forever

And that all may be true. I get that.

What I'm saying is, good luck undoing 80 years of Jewish programming with controlled opposition like Richard Spencer, who can't even verbally defend his own positions without stumbling over himself like an autist. You can't just cram a bunch of redpills down the throats of the masses, for the same reason you can't raise an animal in captivity and release it into the wild all of a sudden. Even if we've won this battle, rehabilitation from kike lies on a global scale is going to take some time. Rushing it is only going to swing the pendulum back their way.

>The cremation ovens that were eventually installed at Birkenau were UUUUUUUGE

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh these? These are "MASSIVE"
K.
They're no larger than any modern cremation oven.

A body can't be disposed of even by modern standards in less than 3 hours.

>Not realizing that all the moisture in a body has to be evaporated before it will cremate, a process which takes 3/4 of the cremation time.
>Not understanding basic physics or chemistry.
>Not realizing it takes about 100MJS of thermal energy no matter what time period to initiate combustion of a human body
>Not realizing that modern gas operated cremation ovens need about 32 cubic meters of natural gas to cremate a single body.

>Not realizing that to cremate 1,000,000 bodies using this method. Even if you stuffed 5 bodies into the muffle at once that's 200,000 cremations.

>not realizing that 200,000 cremations is 64,000,000 cubic meters of natural gas
>64 million cubic meters is 192 million cubic feet

>To cremate 6 million bodies. Let's say 1.2 million cremations. The amount of gas in cubic feet would exceed what the US uses in 6 months across the entire country.

Go fuck yourself

I have a better question.

What would it take for you to believe the holocaust happened?

4 U

Enjoy your (((civic nationalism)))

Oh and to add on here

Modern cremation ovens take around 3 - 4 hours to cremate a body (again, due to the 65% water content, which does NOT magically disappear even when you're starving or dehydrated. Ln2medical)

To cremate a body in 1 hour you would need to introduce 100mjs of thermal energy within 60 minutes. Roughly 1.67 mjs / minute.

In order to achieve this the furnace would have to heat to excess of 3000 decrees F

Steel melts at 2400 degrees.

BTFO'd

Do the math faggot

>Another objection deniers have put forth is that the amount of fuel necessary to cremate that many bodies would have been impractical. In 2000, David Irving sued an author in British high court for libel, for calling him a "Hitler partisan" who manipulated the historical record to deny the reality of the Holocaust. At the widely publicized trial, the prosecuting attorney claimed that it would take mountains of coke to burn all the bodies. An expert witness for the defense countered by showing German patents, issued before the war, for a mass crematorium that could be run almost entirely off the body fat of the corpses disposed in it.

>One common objection revisionists hold, is due in part to two facets of the crematoria which were found in Auschwitz. The first of these facets is the curious structure of the crematorium smokestack. They will often argue that it is fake because it is not directly connected to the ovens by any visible means. However, historical data from Topf and Sons (makers of the crematoria) proves that the design used in Auschwitz (and other camps) was one where the exhaust gasses from the retorts were fed down through the floor and outside to a free-standing chimney.

>The second objection in regards to the ovens themselves is more arguing semantics. They often note that the designs used in the camps, in particular, Auschwitz, were not crematoriums as might be defined by modern standards; but instead were based off of a large-scale hospital incinerator design which Topf and Sons created prior to the war for industrial uses. In this, they are marginally correct that the crematoriums are in truth incinerators, but this does not remove from the discussion that the use of either would have the same results. Historians note that it is easier, both in explaining what Germany was doing during the Holocaust, as well as teaching younger people, to simply call the ovens crematoriums; as stating anything else would only confuse people.

Lurking on these boards for the past month has been one of the strangest in my life.. you guys are a bunch of lunatic fags but im thinking im finally beginning to see the bigger picture about whats actually going on around me. I hope this isnt just schizophrenia coming on or something but in actually digging into the research people here have provided, I think Ive found why my grandparents hated the jews so much... They refused to talk about any of that period in their lives the only thing they would ever tell me was not to believe everything I was told. I always assumed it was because of the holocaust, but in coming here I begin to have deeper suspicions on the subject. Its unfortunate they passed already. Anyway I guess I just wanted to say thanks to all you anons.

There's probably nothing that exists that could prove it to me.
Legitimate documents from the High Ranking Nazis like Himmler, Hitler or Goebbels would probably convince me.
Physical evidence like corpses and ash.

Or properly built and ordered structures. The chimney has been called out for being far too short for the last 30 years.

I will accept the Holocaust if the Jews denounce their ridiculous stories, like Nazi's bicycling in the chamber between gassing, despite zyclon-B being a time released powder.

If the narrative of the holocaust could be revised to reflect all of the logical impossibilities. Like the gas chamber exhaust chimney being too low to the ground and cyanide being denser than air, if that were used the way they say everyone, including the germans and SS would have been gassed to death.

But this is impossible. Since all the testimonials use those logical errors in their story and simply put, there's no fixing that.
You can't say "Oh those people were lying and this is how it actually happened to make scientific sense"

So... Nothing.

I had to think about that question for a bit so my post might be muddled up

>The use of cremation ovens appears to have begun sometime in the 1870s. It is known
from cremations carried out in 1874 that a 47-pound child could be cremated in
25 minutes, a 144-pound woman in 50 minutes and a 227-pound man in 55 minutes. [1M]
In 1875 it was reported that a body could be cremated in 50 minutes. [ — ]

>Mattogno cited a participant from a British cremation conference in 1975 who stated that
the "thermal barrier" for a cremation was 60 minutes. c — ] He ignored the comments of
another conference particpant who suggested that most of the burning occurred in the
first 30 minutes:

>"After about half an hour, whether the furnace has gotten up to a
temperature of 1 100°C or whether it is 900°C, there is a rapid fall away,
and I think the investigations should be concerned with the last twenty
minutes or so of the cremation cycle. At that time you have in the
cremator a very small quantity of body material... roughly the size of a
rugby football, about twenty minutes from the end of the cremation, and
this is the thing which is most difficult to remove. "

If you have a boner for cremation of human bodies, read this - archive.org/stream/BodyDisposalAtAuschwitzTheEndOfHolocaustDenial/BDA_djvu.txt

Get cancer, get fucked, now stop this virgin fedora teenage rebellion and become an adult at once.

>Or properly built and ordered structures. The chimney has been called out for being far too short for the last 30 years.
"One of the crematoria at Auschwitz features a smokestack which doesn't appear attached to the furnaces themselves and thus appears fake. Problem is, the plans for the crematoria show that the crematoria in question used an under floor system to remove smoke and fumes, and featured a "free standing" chimney, which was connected underground to the furnaces"

>Legitimate documents from the High Ranking Nazis like Himmler, Hitler or Goebbels would probably convince me.
Himmler mentioned this in "Heldung an den Führer über Bandenbekämpfung" 1942 report. A report written in December 1941 by SS commander Karl Jäger, describing the killing of 137,346 people (mostly Jews) in the Baltic states mentioned this. Hitler's response to a journalist said this (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.)

>cyanide being denser than air,
Zyklon B was the trademark of a solid substance (wood or soil) impregnated with hydrogen cyanide (HCN), which easily vaporizes at normal temperature.
As deniers point out, Zyklon B was purposed as a delousing agent, and much of the Zyklon B sent to the camps was indeed used for delousing. This does still not disprove the fact that it was also used for killing people. The concrete in a gas chamber at the extermination camp at Majdanek that the Nazis did not successfully destroy shows evidence of the use of cyanide through a strong blue coloring of door from a reaction between iron and cyanide fumes.
HCN is explosive in large concentrations, and deniers might say that this contradicts testimonies that guard smoked cigarettes in gas chambers between gassings. However, 300 parts per million of HCN in air kills a human within minutes, but the minimal concentration for an explosion is 56,000 ppm. These figures are even supported by Nazi documents.

>body fat.

Stopped reading there.

For a human body to leak body fat during cremation the oven would have to be at the temperature you'd cook your food at.

The only reason cremation works is a process called desiccation. You dry the body out of ALL of it's moisture. That includes the fat cells.

Human fat also doesn't burn at temperatures necessary to induce desiccation, 1800 degrees F. The amount of human fat fuel to create 100 megajoule's of thermal energy isn't even conceivable.

The average person was between 8 and 15% body fat, especially during the war when food was rationed.
but I'll be generous.
The average weight of a man in 1930 was 160lbs. The average weight of a woman was around 110lbs.
Women have more body fat, naturally than men. So we'll average the body fat to be around 12% overall.

So one male body at 160lbs and 12% body fat would produce 19.2 pounds of body fat.
It takes 32 cubic meters of natural gas or 150kg of wood.

Even if the "body fat" didn't evaporate and immolate with the rest of the body (which it did and most certainly would have at temperatures required to burn a body to ash in 1 hour) There wouldn't have been enough fat from the bodies to maintain that heat. Not in 6,000,000 bodies, not in 60,000,000 bodies.

We will fight back, and adopt a scorched earth policy. We will kill the supporters of the leftists. We will destroy roads, and powerplants, and bridges. We might die in the fighting, but we are the producers, and without us, the US will not be able to rebuild. Dems will rule over a pile of ashes and a population of third world shitskins.

I am personally willing to murder your fucking mothers in your sleep and skullfuck their dead corpses if you bring up holocaust denial ever again. We don't need your degenerate stormfag scum poisoning the good thing we got going on with the nazi accusations from the left, now that trump has one and we have entered a timeline where we can actually get moderate white nationalism memed into mainstream.

>inb4 I don't care

you will care, and you are going to care, and if you refuse to care, I will overwhelm to make you care.

So communist of you.

Holocaust denial is a daily topic on Sup Forums if you don't want to talk about it then fuck off. Theres plenty of other threads.

>smoke stack

Not talking about the smoke stack I'm talking about the gas chamber vent. It has been repeatedly called out by gas chamber experts for being too low to disperse the cyanide which is denser than air.

>Himmler
I'll look into that

>third paragraph

>Door
I'm getting really tired of arguing with you by the way.

You mean this door? You'd think the amount of cyanide they pumped into that room would leave more than a few tiny splotches of Prussian Blue

What makes you think they aren't pursuing that same end?

>A

Show me proof that homicidal Nazi gas chambers existed for the sole purpose of exterminating Jews. A photograph taken in the 1940's will suffice.

Richard is cute!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

>Tauber's explanation of using the body fat of fat corpses as a source of fuel was
emphasized elsewhere in his testimony. Thus early on he mentioned that "[t]he process of
incineration is accelerated by the combustion of human fat which thus produces
additional heat." This method was used in Crematoria II and III. Later on he mentioned
that when a fat body "was charged into hot furnace, fat immediately began to flow into
the ash bin, where it caught fire and started the combustion of the body." [ — ]

>Using the body fat of corpulent victims as a fuel was something that would require first
hand knowledge. Tauber was a shoemaker and would not have been in a position to know
this without actually observing it. The issue is how credible was this testimony. The
German engineer Rudolf Jakobskotter, who Mattogno had cited as an authority on
cremation ovens, wrote that body fat produces heat for burning in an oven. cm] Mattogno
did not directly address the issue of using body fat in the ovens as a source of fuel. He
had initially dismissed testimony about using body fat in cremation pits to accelerate the
burning process. However, he subsequently withdrew his initial objection by writing that
"I have discovered that such a procedure can be made to work if done in a determined
fashion..." c — ] Tauber had also discussed how body fat was used in the cremation pits to
accelerate burning. [ — ]

>The process of using body fat in an oven was also described by Sonderkommando Filip
Mtiller, who noted that the authorities had found ways to place the bodies in the ovens to
maximize fuel efficiency.

>Tauber was a shoe maker
And that's why his lie is so ridiculously unscientific.
People can claim to see a lot of things. I once saw a guy swim through lava and you can't tell me I'm wrong because I SAW IT

>Holocaust didn't happen

Nice meme, here is a post which shall take a few hours of reading but will prove it to you;

imgur.com/a/725A7

Mel Mermelstein (born September 25, 1926, Örösveg (or Oroszvég, Ukrainian: Rosvyhove, German: Rosswegau), near Munkacs) is a Hungarian-born Jew, sole-survivor of his family's extermination at Auschwitz concentration camp who defeated the Institute for Historical Review in an American court and in 1981 had the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaust declared a legally incontestable fact

No you fuck off. This is controlled opposition. Textbook shilling. They design strawmen to attack us. We can't let this go that easy

.>I'm getting really tired of arguing with you by the way.

funny, because there is so much material on debunking holocaust denial that it becomes very obvious that what you are saying can not be anything more than twisted facts:
>archive.org/stream/BodyDisposalAtAuschwitzTheEndOfHolocaustDenial/BDA_djvu.txt
>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

you don't have to read it, but there are mountains of evidence, just so you know. The thing can not be a hoax when it's very clearly obvious that such a thing happened, and arguing it is equal to saying that moon landing is a hoax, earth is 6000-years-old and that the earth is flat.

pls don't serve the controlled opposition in their chess and stop the holocaust denial bullshit

A site that starts off by saying all people who disagree with me are disingenuous is not worthy of discussion.

Yeah, don't read it. Stay retarded.

he cited an actual german engineer to elaborate this further, didn't you read the text correctly? besides, the nazis burned most of the "scientific" data so it's not a conspiracy there is none, but there just can not be any, because it got decimated.

Remember that famous movie they show you in schools to educate you about the horrors of the Holocaust?

Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally, which was later adapted into the highly successful movie Schindler's List directed by Steven Spielberg. The United States version of the book was called Schindler's List from the beginning; it was later re-issued in Commonwealth countries under that name as well. The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for FICTION in 1983.

Check out David Irving on YouTube. If you don't know, he's what they call a 'revisionist' with regard to Hitler and the Holocost TM. He's only did his research on original documents and met many of Hitler's surviving people. He speaks perfect German too - something which most of the Historians do not. He has served time in prisons and been beaten up for telling the truth according to first class research and analysis. All the book publishers suddenly refused to publish his books even though he had number one best sellers (publishers are Jew owned). To get the point here, according the best source information available in the world, there definitely was a mass murder of Jews during WWII by the nazis. However, it has been exaggerated by the Jews who turned into a corporate opportunity along with bending of the truth to maximise the commercial opportunity. It's also a political tool used by elite jews to further their cause of suppressing any decent - eg. the ADL - on the way to NWO.

The only shilling going on right now is by the people trying to categorize the mythical alt right and break it down into an in group and an out group. Us vs them is a tactic designed only to destroy the powerful rising right leaning political movements in most western countries at the moment.

They'll grow up out of civic nationalism one day

If your not going to take critics seriously then why should anyone care what you say?

>6m Jews were murdered
>Not a single tattoo goes into the millions

I genuinely had to look it up to see what their reasoning was. The reason they gave was, starting in 1944 they would number them A1-A20,000 (A1-A30,000 for women, this also makes no sense because you wouldn't have two prisoners with identical numbers, but anyway) then move onto B1-B20,000 etc. The ones who were instantly murdered didn't get tattooed and that explains why the numbers don't go so high. So what we're left with is

>Jews were rounded up to be murdered
>Except the ones who could benefit the Nazis (which would be all of them considering they would be doing labour jobs)
>But none of them were put to work for labour hence the reason they were death camps
>The only Jews kept alive at all camps were twins and other anomalies (dwarfs and such) where Mengele was experimenting on them all, at all camps, every day and personally met them as they arrived
>Meanwhile the Nazis were killing everyone else with anomalies because they were undesirable
>Except the Jews, who they hated more than anyone and had rounded up to murder

It makes perfect sense.

I watched something last night about Mengele after they found his body, it was only on about 15 minutes, but even that was great.

>First Jewess gives an interview
>"Yes I personally met Mengele at Auschwitz and he injected me with a poison that takes two weeks to kill. I know because other people were dying after two weeks. I didn't die though because I refused to"

There you are you see. If you ever get poisoned all you need to do is, realise that you've been poisoned, say that you won't die and you'll be fine. It's literally that straightforward. Why even have hospitals when you can just "wish" yourself better.

If you ever need to give someone an example of what cognitive dissonance is like, just teach them basic maths and science and get them to compare it against the official Holocaust narrative.

art19
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

>The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for FICTION in 1983
you are such a fucking dumbass that I couldn't believe how are you even alive yet, without accidently killing yourself

>''I am delighted with the Booker McConnell Prize, but it is also preposterous to me,'' he said during a visit to New York. ''The book is fiction in the sense that Tom Wolfe's 'The Right Stuff' is fiction. The facts are there, but I make use of fictional techniques in character development, the manner in which an incident is relayed.

>''I deliberately set out to write a book as fact in a literary way. There is some fictionalization when there is not a record of the dialogue. I do a reasonable reconstruction. There is something in it as a novel, but not as a fiction. My publisher, Simon and Schuster, describes it as a nonfiction novel. It is startling that it would win a prize for fiction.

>''In all salient facts, the story is exact down to the smallest detail of calorie allowances, SS registrations and what happened in Nazi actions in the Ghetto. I had a responsibility to those who cherish the memory of Oskar, many of whom read and corrected the manuscript.''

It was a fiction, because the way it was filmed, required it to be STAGED. It was not a documentary, you utter fucking braindead.

I'm getting tired of arguing with you because the things you're saying have no basis in science.
Body Fat does not make cremation ovens burn hotter.
Cremating multiple bodies at once dramatically increases the amount of time it takes to cremate them
1 body 65% water. 2 bodies both 65% water 3 bodies all of which 65% water.

It takes 2 hours by modern practice to completely evaporate the water in a human body so that combustion becomes possible at 1800 degrees.

It's not a matter of fuel efficiency, it's not a matter of how they stacked the bodies.

It's a closed fucking system.

68% of the human body weight is water, in a person, as you say, being obese, that's 45 liters of water.
If you have 5 fat people with 40-45 liters of water in EACH of their bodies. You have to reduce the TOTAL volume of each to 0% water.
One bodies requires 100 megajoule's of thermal energy regardless of the fuel source to initiate combustion.

That's it would take multiples of energy necessary to cremate 5 bodies in 1 hour as opposed to 1 body in 1 hour.
The level of energy required is off the fucking charts.
Let alone ONE body. You would have to introduce 100 megajoule's IN AN HOUR to cremate ONE body and the amount of energy required to do that is insane. It takes 32 cubic meters of gas to do the job in 4 hours.
At a certain point it becomes physically impossible to increase the temperature any further.
You simply don't understand physics, chemistry, biology and neither did the idiots who fed history this fat load of bullshit.

What makes you so sure it's progressive dictatorship we have to worry about? Personally, the nutcases on the right look worse to me than the ones on the left.

That entire movie is based on a fictional book. Your the retard. Go and look it up for yourself.

I have dug into it and have swung from, it happened to maybe it didn't and back to a more realistic position of, yes, it did happen but it's been exaggerated a lot by what has become a kind of Hollywood Holocaust industry. As David Irving said, at Nuremberg, it's not surprising that German officers tried to shift blame onto someone else to save their necks and that probably involved going along with the narrative they were being presented with. However, a lot of innocent Jews were killed - certainly into the millions but probably not close to 6 million. That is still horrific. What is more horrific, however, is many more millions (anywhere between 20 and 66 million) of Christians who were genocided by Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union - most of whom where Jews. There is no 'Hollywoodisation' of those victims and our children are not told anything about in our Western schools. We know what it's all about don't we?

Fucking morons in this thread acting like there's no way the Holocaust happened. As if we don't see huge massacres every few years somewhere in the world and smaller massacres every other week. As if there's just no way the nice Aryans would ever have done such a thing.

>goes to Sup Forums
>on its politically incorrect board
>"REEEEEE!!!! Stop being politically incorrect! !!"
>is a leaf
Really makes you think

because it's YOU who refuses to read the evidence. You not caring about the evidence in front of you is YOUR fault for being lazy, not his fault for bringing forth a boring piece of evidence that offends your braindead national socialist sensibilities.

If you do this experiment for me. Right now. I will concede that you are correct.

Take two pots in your kitchen.

Fill one pot with one liter of water

Fill the other pot with two liters of water.

Set both of the elements to the hottest setting and place each pot down at the same exact time after letting the element heat for 10 minutes.

Tell me which pot evaporates completely first.

If they both evaporate at the same time. Then I'll accept that I've woken up in a difference universe where the laws of physics no longer make sense to me.

A

estonia is essentially a non-country

I've also dug into it and I don't believe the narrative.
I don't believe the gas chamber stories at Treblinka, Sobibor or Belzac
youtube.com/watch?v=ts6GjWnGpyQ&index=1&list=PLEA565AE9D572F7CD

I believe that a number of PEOPLE died, Gypsies, Communist Sympathizers, POWs, Jews, Romanians, homosexuals, etc.
That's fair.
What I do not believe in is an organized and methodical method of killing them.
I believe mass starvation and disease swept through the camps.

I *DO NOT* take the words of people like Abraham Bomba seriously
youtu.be/wmitfBdYmQA?t=9s

No, I don't know if fat burns or not. I am honestly not a science man myself, and I am not going to argue with you on the basis of science, because I am not a fucking astrophysicist, that is not my field. I am just doing you a favor and pointing you to the right direction, where you can get help for you holocaust-denying dumb ass, and for your convenience, laying out the quotes from materials that answer to your doubts.

Are you a scientist? Why are you laying those science fact on me and expect me to try and deconstruct that?

Take into account that what you are saying could be true, but since you have biased raw data or what the crematoria is supposed to be, your calculations have a very high percentage to be false, which means that your conclusion is right, but the premises are wrong.

My bottom line is that I don't think your science is legit if you can't cite anything to give your claims credibility, so throwing science serves you nothing. You could cite actual documented information in pic form, or speech excerpts to prove me something, but I haven't seen you done that more than once.

I've been feed the evidence my whole life. We all have. Unfortunately Compared to what the revisionist bring up much of it is damn weak.

You act like holocaust revisionism is an all or nothing thing. Its not. Critics have pointed out the flaws in the evidence before and have been accepted as correct by mainstream historians.

But nice personal attack. It really lends to your credibility on the subject.

The polite response is that you won't find evidence if you read the court transcripts and leave it at that. What the serious Historians did was cross reference the statements made against provable facts. What they found were statements that contradicted actual facts. It's only with hindsight that these conclusions could be made by real Historians like Irving because he has spent most of his life travelling far and wide to gain access to archives and gain the trust of any surviving confidants or minions of Hitler. Finally, if all that isn't good enough for you, under '30 year rules', documents and decoded communications (all coded transmissions by the Germans were decoded the same day they were sent once they created the worlds first electronic computer to do the number crunching). Irving was all over those decoded documents like a rash. Irving states that there was a mass murder of Jews during WWII - just not as many and not in the way it is officially reported.

It doesn't matter, because I presume that you are correct, it's your premise that is wrong. What is even your argument, that fat cannot be a fuel? How the heck do you know it can't, there could be ways to make it work that you can NEVER factor in your neat calculations.

Yes, I am not being scientific right now, but I cannot keep a straight face when the whole situation is absolutely ridiculous ((arguing over holocaust denial)).

>But nice personal attack. It really lends to your credibility on the subject.
what the fuck is that? what is your credibility on the subject? what makes your opinions more valid than mine? I don't think you have done any research besides reading like a few dozen articles and watching a dozen youtube vids. I have read an actual, 1000-page book on the subject of WWII, written in a rather neutral perspective towards nazis, and I can confirm you that the holocaust abso-fucking-lutely happened, and happened on the 6 million scale at least, since even more people died at total in WWII anyways, so the stakes are very high.

Anyone who denies that the Holocaust happened secretly wants to start a new Holocaust.

Deny it all you want retard, enjoy never being taken seriously. Enjoy being treated like you're mentally ill

>I don't know anything about science but I'm going to argue something that is intrinsically linked to science.
>I don't know anything about science but I think your science is wrong

Yeah, see, this is why I said I was sick of arguing with you.
The science completely destroys the traditional narrative.
You can fact check everything I've said. My calculations are approximate, I never claimed they were correct only that the premise is correct.

it takes 100 megajoule's of thermal energy to initiate combustion in a human body. That is a verifiable fact. It take 4 hours at 1800 degrees to cremate a body. That is another fact you can verify for yourself.

it takes 2 hours at 1800 degrees to evaporate all the moisture from a body, at 180lbs that's about 40 liters of water.
It doesn't take a whole lot of energy to boil water or to keep it boiling.
What *does* take a LOT of energy is completely evaporating the water.

Which is why I suggested you go set your stove top to the highest setting and see how long it takes to completely evaporate 1 liter of water.

I don't need to "cite" anything, you can easily verify these facts yourself.

But here.
google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how much energy to cremate a body

desmogblog.com/cremation-ignites-global-warming-atmospheric-conflagration

quora.com/How-much-energy-is-required-for-a-human-cremation

There's citations for the cremation issue.

Do basic math yourself. I'm not your fucking teacher.

>88
>wasted on a holocaust believer

If you're not willing to take these men's opinions and facts seriously for at least a new angle to attack the degenerate left, you need to fuck off to Facebook and jack off your neocon Glen Beck republican friends.
Whether or not the holocaust happened, Israel does not deserve American taxpayer funds, or worse, freshly printed federal reserve bills that drain the entire world economy. Jews have the right to some form of a home but self-loathing cosmopolitans deserve no respect, only rope.

But I can see how an Estonian would have these opinions, seeing that your country relies on more powerful ones for financial benefit and protection, like say, Israel?

> I have read an actual, 1000-page book on the subject of WWII

What is the book called?

I think the people who are shouting at anyone who puts forward an opinion other than the official line will have to review their belief system at some point. If they don't, their children or grandchildren surely will. Too many innocent Jews were killed as part of a mass murder exercise by the Nazis during WWII and that has to be wrong. However, many more Christians were mass murdered by Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union and most of those Bolsheviks in the secret police and extermination squads were Jews. That's historical fact yet we hear nothing about that in the MSM and the real deniers are the establishment including Hollywood (all owned or controlled by Jews). All such examples of mass murder and genocide is utterly wrong but one race of people should not be put above another and that is what is happening now.

>Holocaust denying is absurd and I shouldn't even consider it being wrong

>You guys are just too lazy

Can you not see through your ignorance and bias yet? Look into both fucking sides of the story and consider the evidence of both instead of believing the notion that "IT'S RIDICULOUS TO DENY IT".

To me personally it seems there's plenty more evidence that shows it never happened, or atleast it wasn't as severe as the advertised 6 GORILLION.

Explain why it's so illegal other than the fact they fucking know that the whole concept's credibility is really non-existent...

It doesn't specifically state what the method of murder was, and that is important.

One could roundly argue that locking Jews in a camp and allowing them to starve or fall victim to disease while interned amounts to mass murder.
In fact. If you were to lock someone in a room and allow them to die under the same circumstances, there's no court in the land that wouldn't convict you of homicide.
I do not believe Jews were gassed. I do not believe the cremation ovens fed 5-7 bodies through at a time. I do not believe the cremation process took 1 hour, I do not believe there are mountains of ash buried under the Reinhard camps.
I have never said once, here that people didn't die in those camps.
I haven't even said that people weren't killed in those camps.
What I have said is that the Holocaust, as it describes a very specific event, didn't happen.

>what the fuck is that?

Is a repudiation of the standard line of attack that anyone who doubts the 100 percent accuracy of the holocaust narrative must be some rabid neo nazi, hitler himself, or some other such nonsense. See the post right below yours.

I've read books as well. Ones that cast doubt on the 6 million figure but in a world where any real critical scholarship is downright impossible on the subject we can't definitively say anything.

If we don't stand up for what we believe in we are no better than the soulless cowards we just usurped. Will we save the world only to damn it to a different hell? Will we let this be a great rebound? Where we gain power but lose it all due to the same comeuppance that wrested power from the left? If we don't take a stand now there may never be another chance! I don't know about you leaf but I'd rather die proud on my feet than to live on my knees ashamed of what this great world once was.

I agree that these Nazis will be the biggest liability to the right in the next 10 years

>but in a world where any real critical scholarship is downright impossible on the subject we can't definitively say anything.
he's right

Seig Heil, you fucking faggot

It's useful talk with them, they have the same IQ of sub sahara niggers.

White nationalism =/= NatSoc.

It is offensive and beyond all rational thought, that jews have been able to persuade many governments that the holocaust is the one single event in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND on which OPEN DISCUSSION IS NOT PERMITTED. The fact that it is UNLAWFUL TO DO SO in many countries should speak VOLUMES to all peoples, for it is a gross infringement of Article 19 in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. It being UNLAWFUL to have an open discussion on this topic gives SPECIAL PRIVILEGE TO THE JEWS over all other peoples of the world.

Spielberg along with a number of other Hollywood Jews funded a huge legal case against David Irving. Irving self represented himself against a team of top lawyers, no expense spared. The even carried out 'destabilisation' tactics on Irving to unsettle him before the course hearings started. He lost his first daughter days before the court hearing and the bastards sent him a wreath with a cryptic card attached to it, which basically meant we are happy your daughter is dead. Despite all this, he only narrowly lost the case and it appears the Judge was swayed. They took away everything he had - his home, saving, the lot. He served time in prison. However, the one thing they didn't take away from him was his determination to write the truth.

Article 19 - Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Yes, even the far right need to understand their message won't be accepted by Normies. However, in this thread, there is a bit of stupidity going on from two extremes... Yes it happened vs. No it didn't. The truth is more in grey area as much of life is. The official Hollywood version is exaggerated and should be rejected. However, there were certainly many innocent Jews along with other minorities who were killed one way or another. As Truthers, more than right-wingers, we should also push for recognition of a much bigger genocide of Christians carried out by Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union - most of death squads where Bolshevik Jews. Yes the only genocide that matters according to the establishment, MSM including Hollywood is the Jewish Holocaust. We are all being held to ransom by it.

we should also push for recognition of a much bigger genocide of Christians carried out by Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union - most of death squads where Bolshevik Jews. Yes the only genocide that matters according to the establishment, MSM including Hollywood is the Jewish Holocaust. We are all being held to ransom by it.

I agree

This one Bolshevik Jew was responsible for around 10 million deaths by starvation of Christians. That was in only one area - it was repeated elsewhere in the Soviet Union. Why is this not going to be made into a Hollywood film I wonder?