This is your last day on /pol

>>hitting a random number while being completely anonymous
>>the biggest achievement of my life

What the fuck are we doing with our lives? This place is unhealthy for us. We need to get into the real world and achieve real things. Take the chance, anons. Today is my last day here. This pic just made me realize how pathetic we all are here, and oblivious we are to that fact. Let's get out of our houses and LIVE, people.

I live in the woods you stupid cunt

I do work by day.
Kill commies at night by posting in indonesia web painting board.

See u tomorrow

Cut more wood. Be buff. Spend your computer time researching and writing on topics you're passionate about. Every word of every paragraph must mean something important to you. Be a forest ranger. Educate young people about the beauty of nature and the need to protect it. Do SOMETHING.

You're just shitposting. This is what life is boiled down to. You believe in nothing and fight for nothing. You are just a wisp in the wind. Your live will have counted for nothing if continue on this path.

If the numerology of my comment is of a repeating nature, the recount of the votes will make trump lose the election.

dayum

FUCK

Everyone talked about the repeating digit get. Only about the octa 9 get. But afterwards it seems forgotten and replaced by a non repeating digit get. Why do you think that is?

The LARP thread associated with this post is, by far, the most embarrassing thing I have ever fucking read. This board is beyond saving.

>00
>77
>44

Achieving digits is impressive. Going outside to push past your limits in the real world to achieve financial, social and personal growth is even better.

>a leaf telling us how bad our lives are
>lives in canada
you need to fix that trudeau problem before you rant about us

I can work on both

I'm too much of a sperg for the real world.
I would rather spend my time on this taiwanese pigeon spotting board

Why can't I browse pol and enjoy some simple keks when I am not out there participating in the real world pretending to be someone I'm not when I can come here and enjoy saying whatever the fuck I wish to?

So what? Normies circle jerk over Netflix, that shit ain't real either or Facebook games or whatever they gratify online.

Fucking heil hitler you sons of bitches

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

TL;DR

I already failed real life. There's no going back

Im talking about your personal life and how you use your time. Is *this* - the shitposting, the memeing, the petty bigotry - the best way to apply our mental energies? Is this the best way to make lives actually better?

I'm going back to the normie camp. This place isn't making us better men. It's a distraction from real life.

I want to challenge myself and grow, and that'll never happen here. This place absorbs our mental energies but takes us nowhere.

What if the number isn't completely random but is very familiar? Like if I hit my or someone I know's SSN?

>So what? Normies circle jerk over Netflix, that shit ain't real either or Facebook games or whatever they gratify online.

All that shit is a waste of life too. Bread and circuses. I refuse to waste my precious time on this earth on that soma.

Take your lithium, Billy

How do you define waste of life?

no one is holding you, gtfo

I weigh exactly 99 pounds. And no young people come out to this area, it's just deer and turkey and the occasional fox.
I do paint and sketch, play guitar, and read a whole fucking lot though.

>You're just shitposting. This is what life is boiled down to. You believe in nothing and fight for nothing. You are just a wisp in the wind. Your live will have counted for nothing if continue on this path.
I helped kill commies.

This is what is needed right now.

Commies are so fearful of Kek that they have to make this thread to concern troll Sup Forums.

If dub, Bernie Sanders die in January 2017.

Goddamn, very fucking close.

pathetic

2017? I'd give him six months.

>If dub, (((Bernie Sanders))) die in January 2017.
Reroll

>I refuse to waste my precious time on this earth on that soma.
>jacks off to anime titties

*tips bedora*

if doubles trump dies before taking office

I think that /pol sparked my will to change my country and moved my hatred from hating everyone to hate the muslims. I was a pissy nihilist before.

Sure, I am a misanthrope. But god damned do I belive in fixing this piece of shit country even thou I hate almost everyone in it.

Spending anything more than a handful of time engaging in things that don't make us better people - we need to do thing that promote our financial, social (and I mean family and friends), physical, intellectual development.

It's fun to take a break from constant self-improvement - burning out is the biggest time waster of all - but that down time should still be spent on something healthy. Read a novel. Travel. See a concert. Take up art. Volunteer. Not collecting rare flags and pepes while shitposting about da joos. We're better than this. We should live up to our full potential, something that's an option to us in the west, but for not for everyone around the world. We can hold ourselves to a higher standard. We can be beings of excellence and dignity.

Let's do it again.

fine if dubbies, trump dies before the end of the year

what will be?

Here's another go at it
If digits Bernie dies on my birthday

if digitsyou die on bernie's birthday

Bernie Sanders will die on January 2017.

Roll my digits.

Fire will burn all the leafs

Once more, we have all the times in the world.

Bernie Sanders.
RIP
1/X/2017.

I accept your definition but this is your definition and you can't expect people to live like this.

Some people just want a simple and enjoyable life

>77777777 GET is 'Trump will win'
>Trump wins

>88888888 GET is 'pls be my real ai waifu'
>candice the cuckslayer appears

>100M GET is 'fuck leftists'
>Castro dies

>he still denies the power of Kek

topkek vietnam

THIS SALTY ABOUT MY SCREENCAP

shiet

If dubles, clinton will be arrest next moth

Bernie Sanders, the kike, will die on January 2017.

Kek wills it, dub proves it!

month*

same thing but with trump

Final post.

I love you all, but it's time to do more in life. I'm going to experiment with this life and experience new things. Take scary risks that I would normally never take. Test myself, measure and track my performance and improvement, and try to help others, insofar as I can, along the way.

Good luck, guys. Remember, in life, be your best selves.

Damn the spirit of Castro is protecting the damn kikes tonight. Pinochet helps me!

If triples, Bernie Sanders dies of heart failure in January 2017 and the left is divided even more!

cya tomorrow faggot

>Achieving digits is impressive
WELL?

If triples, BERNIE DIES TOMORROW

Praise KEK (pbuh)

There is no god but KEK and Pepe is the prophet of KEK

BEHEAD THOSE WHO MOCK KEK
MASSACRE THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE

Damn you eight.

Again, let the shotgun digits roll though.

Kek heeds my voice!

let me help you vietnam

trips 4 u

and all 9's was Jill 2020... not sure if that is what pol wants, but I guess that is what pol will get

a fucking leaf

Sup Forums will be closed tomorrow, the digits confirm

the nines were gotten by a nigger so it doesn't count desu senpai

OH SHI-

I call upon thee dub, for Bernie Sanders, the kike, death in January 2017.

Take him back to hell and give money back to his supporters!

Damn, I hit it, but it's not triple.

>man it's so sad that you spend your whole life trying to get a random number and nobody will ever know it happened to you
>I'm gonna go out there into the real world and meet all these great people!
>queue Powerball

Back to le.ddit.

my day job is about being out in the real world and accomplishing real things so when it's a rainy shitty weekend I can stay in and shitpost and not feel bad about it so dwi fgtt

Fug

>What the fuck are we doing with our lives? This place is unhealthy for us. We need to get into the real world and achieve real things. Take the chance, anons. Today is my last day here. This pic just made me realize how pathetic we all are here, and oblivious we are to that fact. Let's get out of our houses and LIVE, people.

Thank you, (((Mr. Goldstein)) for such a riveting piece of propaganda.

But I ask you, (((Mr. Goldstein))), who will warn the world about your communist jew efforts to destroy America, create "white genocide" with your mexican infestation and other anti-American activities normally associated with your kind, (((Mr. Goldstein)))?

If triple, Bernie Sanders will die in January 2017.
Jill Stein will fail in the recount and is exposed for fraud!

DON'T JOKE ABOUT THIS SHIT

Hitting the Faiz soon.

KEK WILLS IT.

BERNIE WILL DIE IN JANUARY 2017
JILL STEIN WILL FAIL AND BE EXPOSED FOR FRAUD!

Sup Forums is kill

Goddamn too slow.

Kek is not with me tonight.

One last;

If dub, Bernie dies in February 2017, one month later after Trump's inaguration.

FUCK

Goddamn it Satan.

I'm the process of losing a shit ton of weight and improving my looks. I figure it will be at least 6 months until I look like a normal person again, so until it's done I am gonna shitpost to my heart's content on Sup Forums and binge watch anime.

777 and Bernie Sanders, the kike, fucking dies on 7 January 2017.

Almost

Oh goddamn fuck it.

I have failed you Kek.

Can you do it, without using a GET?

999 and Bernie Sanders, the kike traitor, will die in 9 January 2017.

And the new head of the democratic party would be a muslim non-white and gets slaughtered by Trump!

Maybe, but need a shitload more money, brah.

And I prefer the death being natural, don't want to create martyr.

Vietnam go to bed

I work and go to college stop projecting your wothless life onto others leaf

>What the fuck are we doing with our lives?

Jacking off to furry shit mostly.

>This place in unhealthy for us

No. Lack of furry fetish whores in my life is unhealthy for me.

>We need to go out into the real world

No anthro cunts out there. Only dudes dressed like 'em.

>Take chances, user

I play the lottery, cunt.

>Today is my last day here

Now my dick is hard again

>Pic made realize how pathetic we all are

Your flag is proof of how pathetic you are.

>We are oblivious to the fact

We are all aware of how pathetic you are

>Let's get our of our houses and LIVE, people.

No.

111, Bernie Sanders will die on 1 January 2017.

Cause: Choked to death.

Based

If digits, (You) die.

You can effectively study for maybe 4 hours a day. Working out for more than 2 hours a day, 5 days a week isn't really necessary or healthy either, unless it's a slow cardio like just walking.

That leaves a lot of time for work and shitposting.

leaf

It is good you feel this way user, let the other anons come to their own conclusions though. You don't know anything about their life except that Sup Forums is literally the only place where they can be free. I kind of agree with your definition but I don't want to impose it on others and shame them into it. That is counter productive.

Love this Vietbro's commitment

If doubles, russia will be nuked tomorrow

You fantasize about fucking animals, kill yourself degenerate