Austrian elections

Anyone got any polls about what's going to happen? I'd think Hofer is going to have a much better chance after the scandal, is that true?

what scandal?

Hofer won the election before the mail votes were counted. He lost after that. It turned out the mail votes may have been opened.
Constitutional Court has anulled the result and there is going to be a reelection on the 4th of December.

Well I think after Brexit more normies might vote for VdB instead of staying at home because their party's candidate didnt make the final round.

VdB?

Van der Bellen, who Hofer is running against

Oh, thought it was an abbreviation for a party, sorry.

Wouldn't the same be true for Hofer voters, maybe even more considering that the second round could be construed as electoral fraud by VdB?

Don´t know who will win. It´s a 50:50 chance at the moment.

why the fuck can't you stop leftys from rigging shit? the elections been delayed twice. was that part of their plan?

If you elect Hofer I would no longer have any issues with you being honorary Intermarium members.

>Hofer

Serbs in Serbia and in Austria are for Hofer, that's all I know, and that's all I need to know

He loses and commits origami with his cane.

I heard that VdB was BTFO by Hofer during the debate, can anyone confirm this?

Oh right. Thought something new happened.

Thanks, though.

yeah thats true. The FPÖ is very pro serb

Thanks

Yeah thats true. The old fag is not able to speak a normal sentence without a 10 second thinking break

>The old fag is not able to speak a normal sentence without a 10 second thinking break

so true. he didn't know about the high number of refugee males either. why is that guy even running if he doesn't know shit.

If you would say that hofer promoting and selling a book on his campaign website that could be mein kampf 2.0 is a scandal then yeah we have a new one.

I think he knows but he probably doesn´t care because muh pooor refugees

That's fucking amazing haha. I am gonna vote Hofer but I'm sure they'll pull strings and we'll be stuck with a green party head of state.

God I hope not. Everyone else would be better than commie VdB...

which one?

Not may have, COULD have.
Not really. Reelection was based on technicality. It's the kind of error one can find in pretty much every election if one really wants to.
If anything, people are butthurt right now because Austrian abroad aren't getting their ballots.
This.
Meh, seems to me the debates are quite useless, since VdB voters dislike Hofers rhetoric and vice versa.
I fucking lol'd at parts of it. You could copy and paste pages into Mein Kampf and nobody would be the wiser.

>Not really. Reelection was based on technicality. It's the kind of error one can find in pretty much every election if one really wants to.
>If anything, people are butthurt right now because Austrian abroad aren't getting their ballots.
"Technicalities" can be an indication of fraud, especially when the margin by which someone was elected was smaller than the number of votes

votes affected*

They can be, but there was nothing pointing to actual fraud here.
But yeah, this was so close, it's better to make sure.

I really want to put money on the election but I see it as being a compelte coin toss.
Trump may actually hurt Hofer's chances (we dont want a big bad meanie like that evil racist across the sea) or it might help him, who can really say.

Hofer odds are 1,5 on betfair. Does Kek wills it?

Living here, I don't feel like Trump helped Hofer. The FPÖ is less populist than, say, the AfD or FN.

But the FPÖ is kinda banking on young and urban voters simply not showing up a second time. And VdB knows it. Like half his ads are basically begging people to drag themselves to the ballots.