Was the moon landing really done by Stanley Kubrick?

Was the moon landing really done by Stanley Kubrick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u4A5tJ2j3o
youtu.be/H3er7IZLRek
youtube.com/watch?v=90zneJONh0w
whale.to/c/Dave McGowan - Wagging The Moon Doggie.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MSo6s_xrj4c
whale.to/c/secrets_of_the_shining.html
nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/initiative/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7hRgQ-Qk7u8
youtu.be/rR4pf6pp1kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some of it or atleast the back up film was. plan b so to speak.
maybe

donno, but i heard this before. People even belive that the shining. Was not a hitchcock proper adaptation, it was a very deep leak and Kubricks self portrait.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=_u4A5tJ2j3o

Yes. Stanley Kubrick was on the moon. He was a chief captain of apollo project.

>hitchcock

LMAO

No, the Russians monitored the landing and confirmed it.

No
it's done by god 's will

aye, space travel is a lie

it sure looks as shitty as his flicks

One of the dumbest conspiracies out there is that the moon landing was faked. The only real evidence you need that it actually happened is the fact that the Soviets didn't call bullshit.

But Russians claim nasa/Apollo astronauts found alien settlements there so they hired Kubrick to make a fake video

what does it matter to you pajeet?

checked but thats not undeniable evidence now is it you fucking leaftard

nice job eating putin's propaganda

No ya dingus. Stanley Kubrick did not have enough money to fund a moon landing. He was lucky enough to scrape up financing just to make movies.

>flag

What if they spent billions to go but failed at the last moment and then hired Kubrick to do it for pennies because apparently filming doesn't cost as much?
I mean if you believe masses can't lie then explain why Sup Forums says holocaust was a lie

Kek. No they dont

Why the hell would they get a man like Kubrick to do the job? He was hardly good goy material.

they might of said no more film making for you Stan unless you do us this little favour.

youtu.be/H3er7IZLRek

Yes it was stinky

Nope, it was done by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, and assisted by Michael Collins.

PROTIP: Not the Irish revolutionary. That guy was a dick and didn't like the space program

I've heard something about going from moon to earth and vice versa was too tricky to pull off at the time due to rotation of planets.

I once "red-pilled" myself on the moon landing, told friends and even a girl I was trying to date that I thought it was a hoax.

Holy fuck do I now feel stupid.

Yes it is, because if there was any indication the landing was faked, the Soviets would have made sure everyone on Earth knew it. They're not just going to let their greatest enemy get away lying about achieving something that the Soviets had been trying to achieve for years

>Yes it is

LMAO. ok pal, sure its 'undeniable'

>whoever was it, he took a shit in a toilet

So, not one of you.

>That guy was a dick
Certainly was not.

-1 for aus lite

> Van Allen's belt was impossible to pass with technology from the sixties
> Whole Apollo 11 software had 24kb
> Realize modern cell phones have 128gb

Agreed. It would have been the greatest 'gotcha' moment of the cold war.

There is a topkek docu about that. It has rumsfield, nixon, retired generals, astronauts in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=90zneJONh0w

At first, yes. The USA did eventually land on the moon, but it wasn't until Apollo 14. Apollo 13 was the first legitimate attempt, but it failed.

>Van Allen's belt was impossible to pass with technology from the sixties
says the guy who masturbates to Pikachu on a Zambian grass wisthling site

THE MOON DOESN'T EXIST

It is, and if you deny it you out yourself as a literal retard

>that name faggotry ...

He wouldve made them shoot on scene so no.

I do whatever I want!

this
Give me irrefutable proof that the moon even exists.
Checkmate.

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant-threshold Brainwash Radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.

Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receivedeadly injuries!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!

Worldwide as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to the nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature-hospital van trucks. You strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy, vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button. Based upon your Computer God brain on the moon, which records progress in your systematic butchery, your butchery is continued. Exactly. Systematically. The Computer God Operating Cabinet has many robot arms, with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms. With fly-eye TV cameras watching your whole body, every part of you is monitored - even through your Frankenstein Controls! Synthetic blood; synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God Instant Plastic Surgery Secrets™.

You are the highest, most intelligent electrical MACHINE in the Universe!

Inevitability of Gradualness: Usually, in a few years, you are made stringbean-thin or grotesquely deformed, crippled and ugly or even made over one foot shorter or one foot taller as the Computer God sees fit. Virtually ALL of the important Instant Plastic Surgery is done to you inside the Computer God Sealed Robot Operating Cabinet; even unbelievable, impossible plastic surgery operations - all impossible even for dozens of vicious kosher-bosher doctors working around the clock for weeks! The Computer God sealed robot-arm operating cabinet can perform all of the above impossible plastic surgery operations overnight - even dwarfting you over a foot or increasing your height by two feet!
This is possible because Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet imitates your microminiature electrical current intelligence system in your body. It even duplicates the microminiature electric currents that soften your broken bones to create mending of them and then creates stress, either compressing the bones - thereby shortening them - or stress to make the bones grow longer.

Spring, 1984, Mr. Dec; lifelong would-be-doctor and printer. Insight to the Worldwide Computer God Stratified Closed Society perfected by hospital birth, making possible lifelong Frankenstein controls and lifelong hampering human defects. Containment Policy hospital birth lifelong "gifts" example: deformed, crippled, retarded, pox, hives, warts, moles, blindness, deafness, poor vision, etc.

Kosher-bosher containment policy work "good" doctors secret health example: cataract, rheumatism, weak heart, damaged vision, epilepsy, fainting spells, paralysis, loss of memory, trembling, gout, diabetes; many diseases!

Oh, boy! I've been caught. I better shape shift fast!

The worldwide unbelievable lowest deadly gangster kosher- bosher vicious "medical profession"; worldwide unbelievable instant plastic surgery BUTCHERYof the body and brain - especially the face! Wipe-on hormones and laser beam surgery causing instant ugly deep wrinkles, scars, age spots, arthritis, freckles, blemishes, pimples. Red, brown, black or even sick white face and body. Worldwide dark negroidic-colored male sex organs to brainwash inferior female brain for overall plan: intermarry with niggers! Total graying and balding, even hairy body and furry body. Mustached, bearded women, even wipe-on synthetic hormones causing cancerous growth. Bloating, swelling, deformed big pickle- nose. Bulldog hanging cheeks and jowls. From teenage gradual wipe-on yellowing, browning and blackening of teeth and instant grinding and acids leaving hollow brown stumps, so vocal chords are made raspy, aged; creating a wrinkled, ugly gargoylic clown-booze- face worldwide population by age 70. Deformed, crippled, weak and brain damaged, nu, senile! Lingering for INEVITABILITY OF GRADUALNESS: extermination! For your ONLY hope for a future; do you know ONE word of pray for me, Francis E. Dec?

Read Wagging the MoonDoggie and decide for yourself.
whale.to/c/Dave McGowan - Wagging The Moon Doggie.pdf

Most moon hoax videos are reverse PsyOPS.

Last moon landing was 44 years ago and no one did it except Americans? Who did it 6 times in a row without anyone dying? In a time when average computer was 4 times bigger than a shuttle? But they managed to bring a jeep with them so they can drive around the moon and look cool?

Computer God computerized brainthinking sealed robot operating arm surgery cabinet machine removal of most of the frontal command-lobe of the brain - gradually during lifetime and overnight in all insane asylums (after Computer God kosher-bosher one month probation period), creating helpless, hopeless Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio Parroting Puppet brainless slaves resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all JerU.S.Alem cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope Deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret even worse deadly gangster Jew disease; from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay Computer God Containment Policy (top secret)!

Eventual brainloboto-mization of the entire world population for the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God Overall Plan - an ideal worldwide population of light-skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos; the Communist "Black Wave" of the future.

That's assuming us/soviets were not two sides of the same Jew coin.

actually tho opposite is true.
sorry about that

Stop being a good goy you dumbass. Its easier to film moon walks on a sound stage than actually do it with primitive 60s technology in a buggy piece of shit lander that sometimes wouldnt even start up. My wristwatch has more computing power than the LM.

But you still have build and send a rocket and then a detachable lander from said rocket to the moon. Telescopes are your enemy user. Unless you can economically confiscate all telescopes prior to your escapade.

>My wristwatch has more computing power than the LM.

>denying the infinite power of SLIDE RULE!!!

Moon landing is the final red pill

its most people first

>undeniable
You can deny anything, it doesn't make it false. It just makes you look like a retard.

Don't you have a girlfriend to pimp?

>american education

you can deny that there is such a thing as undeniable evidence if you like pal, be my guest.

Has Kubrick even got a degree in physics? Seems doubtful he'd know anything about rocketry tbqh

the rocket would of been real.
literally everything would have been real apart from the landing and therefore footage in this scenario.

LOL
CIA disinfo

The truth is 2001 Space Odissey talks about the "Space Exploration Propaganda"; in fact he was forced to that movie for the Space Exploration Propaganda, which is why he used the monolith, which is a fucking movie screen, that went over the heads of the CIA.

Also, in The Shining, the Gold Room (with al the ghosts) symbolises fort knox. Which is why it exists in the "past", but not in the present.

Of course, easier to shitpost.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=MSo6s_xrj4c

To the people mocking this. Have you actually looked in to it? I find it very plauible after reading more about it. It helps if you have actually seen the movie a couple of times as well.

whale.to/c/secrets_of_the_shining.html

>believing anything usa agencies say

Yes, its very obvious gov. disinfo, have you ever read about Hitler's syphilis?

Nice digits doe

I like male furry

Yeah it was really meth addiction and being a failed crybaby sensitive artfag

lel, don't forget he was a transexual jew autistic scat enthusiast

it's just a bigger star, and it's flat

nasa is planning a trip part way to the moon
nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/initiative/index.html
it's going to take 8 days to get part way
too bad we dont have the tech to get all the way to the moon in 3 like they did in 69

DOE black project. Set base.

>Whole Apollo 11 software had 24kb
Written by people who actually knew how to code.

radiation damages film, thats how it was discovered
there is radiation in space/on the moon
there is no radiation damage to the film
therefore the film did not go into space

Nedaland muslims Overall and violenve

youtube.com/watch?v=7hRgQ-Qk7u8

but didn't know which way to install the doors of a pressurized cabin.

the escape velocity from the moon is roughly one sixth of earth
the rocket required would be roughly one sixth the size of apollo
it wouldn't have fit in that fucking little camper

I habeeb that we went to the moon. I don't necessarily believe that the footage we have of it is legit, however.

You tell me

youtu.be/rR4pf6pp1kQ