Globalization is the worst thing ever

>globalization is the worst thing ever
>uses the internet to communicate with people all over the globe
Face it, this is a hub of cultural globalization

>Face it, this is a hub of cultural globalization

We use the enemies' own weapons against them.

What are you, retarded?

I don't have to smell niggers here

yeah i had chinese food for dinner last night and it was delicious

i fuckin love globalists now

one world government WHEN?

Implying that we have to have one global government because we like to Shitpost internationally.

Sooo, no borders? CITIZEN OF THE WORLD??????

I am now a #cruzmissile

You seem confused about globalization user. Why does this not surprise me? Are you 12?

>talk to people around the world
>people around the world agree that globalism is bad unless they want gibsmedats
Not helping your case here.

Luckily I don't have to live near any of you

Where did you git that flag script?

globalization =/= globalism

This board is a fine example of how nationalism is superior to globalism. Nationalism doesn't mean isolationism; you can take pride in your own nationality without feeling hatred towards other nationalities. We all good naturedly talk shit about each others' countries, but fundamentally we all take pride in our respective nationality and encourage other nationalities to do the same. People of different nationalities get along better when they are allowed to retain their own separate national identity.

kek says it like it is

where cooperation and sharing of ideas surges without the need of tolerance and forced dillution/blending, each person keeping to themselves and their cunt

Yup globalization is unstoppable as the internet makes us closer

Globalism is the political opposite to Nationalism

Its voluntary, nigger!

Yes but we are separated. If you brought everyone together everyone would be the same

Why even bring up a logical point on this board? I only come to see the fresh Russian propaganda

>germany
>willing to get culturally enriched even further
Chatting with sandniggers via internet is fine. Face to face they could chimp out and rape you for being racist.

kek wills it

>communicating with entire globe
not an issue
>trading with entire globe
not an issue
>letting the entire globe come and go through your property as they please
fucking moronic. You don't see Sup Forums dropping by your place for a snack-n-fap every other night, do you? No. Because that would be a fucking nightmare and nobody in their right mind would allow that sort of behavior.

Yet here we are.

This really makes me think.

Underratred trips

Im white American. I can rape you mentally and spiritual with mere text... and a possible meme.

posting on the internet is not the same as jews plundering entire nations to strip them bare and squeeze every $ of profit they can

That's how we know it's bad, Hans. Fucking tanned Germans, Leafs and Poo in Loos off my internet reeeeeeee

wtf I love globalism now

Trips of truth

Internet wasn't globalist faggot until this year when the US government gave the internet to you eurocucks
Before that it was 100% US invisible clay and you guys were just visiting
It wasn't globalism it was 'Murrica allowing you ungrateful fucks to suckle from its big beautiful teat

True multicultural society: People of varying races understand each other and work towards common goals while respecting boundaries and cultural differences

Globalist "multiculturalism": Displacement and replacement of any and all people who might get in the way of the goals of very few elite while maintaining that only the subjugated group must understand others and no thought must be given to understand them

>t. redskin who grew up in a neighborhood with Somali, Korean, Portuguese and Italians.

Famalam place here is a fucking disaster. And its the best of the similar.

(checked)

The Internet is essentially Virtual Nationalism.
Geography becomes irrelevant, however every site or application or social platform attracts certain types of people looking for like-minded individuals. They then find their own little corner of the world wide web and set up borders and security to police the place.

Person A's video game message board and Person B's gay sex with hats on site aren't being forced together, even if some people from A visit B regularly.

>oh you use the internet?
>heh, looks like you support globalization. checkmate nationalists!

this one really activated my asshole