Have we been jewed into liking asian girls and traps?

Have we been jewed into liking asian girls and traps?

A few years ago I don't recall any mention of traps and asians, in fact I used to think asians were ugly and traps never crossed my mind.

Now Sup Forums is swamped with threads dedicated to asian girls and traps

What's going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn_KPX3a5As
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Sup Forums, I'm surprised you aren't a pedo yet.

>i am attracted to a particular type of women
>IT'S WRONG AND DA JOOOOS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've loved both forever.

Good morning, Rabbi!

No, they've been here for years.

Just a few reasons why you shouldn't racemix with Asians
>your children will be weaker
>your children will be uglier
>you betray your white ancestors
>your children will be less creative
>your children will have no real identity
>your children won't be able to get donated organs if they need to because there isn't really anyone who is close to their dna
>your children will be dumber (Asian populations massively cheat on their standardised tests: they are actually dumber)
>your wife will leave you for a better looking white male anytime

It seems like a ridiculous amount of people are into them now though

If you go on Sup Forums you will likely see a trap thread and asian thread, if not on the first page, then at least in the catalogue

Linetrap started here, and that was forever ago remember?

I said that mainly as a figure of speech,I'm not ostensibly blaming the jews. your reply is a strawman and didn't really deserve a response but I wanted to clarify for others

>i've been shown to be a retard
>quickly, call the other person a jew because DA JOOS

nope, your'e still a retard

>Your son will become Elliot

All things considered and I'm not trying to be MGTOW/r9k/edgy about this, but has anyone noticed that people our age (late 20s here) just aren't fucking interested in getting married anymore? Every girl I've been with has been a serial monogamist, a career woman, or a slut or some permutation or combination of said things. Romance? Nah. Marriage? Forget it. Children? Perish the thought.

>Have we been jewed into liking asian girls and traps?

your words.
don't pretend you didn't mean that the jews are jewing you. that's the #1 demographic to blame on pol. called you out on it - own it up, bitch.

> comparing Asian women to mentally ill men playing dress up

>you betray your white ancestors
>implying whites don't fuck every race they see

thats literally what were about. conquering new places and fucking all the girls who are a different color than we are.

>implying asians and traps are the same

Tfw your current girlfriend is Asian

That's just the massive social engineering directed at eroding the value of marriage to society. It's incredibly destructive and in the future, after the fallout from the 20th century has faded out, anyone who gets a large audience with media implying that happy people have sex without being married will face jail time (or probably just lashing or execution, those are coming back too).

Get out of the city. Rural/half of suburban bitches life goals are to be a housewife

Seriously. Cities and the people in them are poisonous

Beggars can't be choosers.

Don't expect the cream of the crop when you're scraping to make ends meet.

/thread

Bullshit, asians were always top tier most wanted women where i'm from.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn_KPX3a5As

Fuck off Storm Front

I discovered that I have yellow fever before I found about 4chins

mine too :DD

>I said that mainly as a figure of speech,I'm not ostensibly blaming the jews

Read

In Austin right now (kill me), moving soon though.

Undoubtedly it's social engineering. I read some article a friend sent me about millennials wanting prenuptial agreements and some of the facts made me frown. The surveys they used said a lot of millenials were postponing marriage and children for their careers. It's not something I've been wanting to do but being a stepdad here I come or marrying some sterile menopausal bitch. Super comet pls strike the planet.

>I discovered that I have yellow fever before I found about 4chins
This 2bh, Ive always liked yellow grills

Traps are degeneracy, asian women+white men is bretty top tier famalam

What's wrong with asian women, goy?

some asian women are qt but I would never spread my sead into one of them
Traps are just disgusting

Daily reminder whites are pretty much nigger tier to asians.

The moment you see no problem with wmaf pairings is the moment you no longer have a say if white women want to fuck niggers left and right.

Did you not see the chan part of this website? It's a fookin weeb board it's all about asians and traps.

Definitely. This one Asian chick clearly is into me and I'm sort of into her. If this were 2-3 years ago I would have never though of even going close to her but for some reason over the past couple years I've slowly grown less anti-racemixing at least when it comes to Asians. No blacks at all but for some reason I'm more inclined to Asians and it's not this they're submissive or some shit like that it's just their look. Anyone have advice on resisting the urges and becoming more anti-racemixing again?

sauce

I think Asian boys are cute....

trolls have new material to shit around with

Where is this from?

my gf is azn too, i got her before i took the redpill on the racemixing thing
i dont think its that big of a deal though, just make sure your children marry white to bury the chink if you care that much about it

most whites are hardly pureblood anyways, "white purity" is only pure until you realize that when your talking about "white" it includes like every race in europe

>BMWF and WMAF
>the same
White men will generally have a job, occasionally a really good one, and wont knock up their daughters and leave them to raise the baby alone.
These situations arent comparable.

I'm the opposite. I used to be obsessed with Asian girls. Then I came to Sup Forums regularly. Now I think Asians look and act like bug-people.

If you want to get over your yellow fever, just think of Asians as fucking insectoids kek

>mfw I see an Asian at work