MANDELA EFFECT

Anyone else feel like this faggot already died?

Yeah I thought a rocket blew him up or something but I've been so affected by the mandella shit that I'm starting to not care.

Yep.

>I'm a retard
>match me

Yeah, I thought he died back in like the 90s or early 00s.

This is the gayest fucking meme of all time.

THE REVOLUTION IS NOT DEAD!

F

He stepped down about 10 years ago and his brother took over. You guys are just dumb.

NOT a Mandela Effect event. At least not in my timeline.

Someone mind explaining the Mandela Effect? Honestly never heard of it

His health has been on the decline for quite some time and there have been rumors saying that he was dead, but nothing officially confirmed.

Yeah

Is it berenstain or berenstein? After you find out come back here an post results.

It's....dumb. Really dumb.

A collective of people claiming they have shifted timelines where things were slightly different. Like say, Mandela or Castro dying earlier than they did.

I'm not meme'ing you, it's really that.

Reddit-tier collectivist garbage; when some asshole misremembers something everybody else says "Oh me too!!! We must be on a different timeline hhuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^^_^ :-D"

The bears thing was neat, but most of these new instances are just idiots who don't read the news. If you ever ask this board a question about something that isn't Donald Trump, they don't fucking know.

first thing i thought. weird.

without giving the answers,
asks for the answer first.
but people still gave the same answer anyway.

Tell me if that doesn't prove anything.

no because im not a brain dead retard

you fucking faggots

Some shitty timeline theory bullshit.

For normal people it's the occurrence of remembering something different than it is i.e. Mandela dying earlier then you thought

>mandela effect
>thinking its true
nicely meme'd

the only weird thing about it is the collective memory aspect - where a fuckton of people remember something incorrectly, but they all recall it the same way

Yeah I thought he already died years ago. We got Mandela'd.

He got too sick to rule and died a couple years later. Then how the fuck did he die again yesterday?

>more than one retard exists on earth
>this is somehow notable

I got 20, 000 people who report alien abductions in a similar manner, too.

sure, but they're not all remembering the exact same occurrence at the same time and place - and unlike alien abduction claims, there's no value in the individual perspective - it's only noteworthy when massive numbers of people align. A one-off alien abduction story still has more "value" than one person misremembering something in isolation.

Obviously I'm not saying it's legit - I'm just clarifying for user, so he gets why people find it so enthralling ... it's more than a bunch of people simply recalling things incorrectly, it's the overlap and specificity of what they all remember collectively that make it stand out

Kurt Cobain, or Kirk Cobain?

No. He was rumored to be dead, but got better. Now Louie Anderson is a different story. He was announced dead and came back. I usually don't care about celebs dying but this one actually made me a little sad so I remember it pretty well.

It's a bunch of idiots who hadn't heard of someone in the news and assumed he was dead. You want credence to your claim, start asking them what year he supposedly died and if it's the same answer every time, you might have something. Or how he died.