OOOOHHHH CAAAAANAAAADAAAA

This is Canada's first newscaster with headscarf. She hopes it will become normal that mudslime women wear the headscarf on television.

On Twitter she said: "That's a wrap! Tonight wasn't just important for me. I don't think a woman in hijab has ever anchored a newscast in Canada. Thx @CityNews "

You are lost Canada.

Use translate
welt.de/vermischtes/article159776950/Das-ist-Kanadas-erste-Nachrichtensprecherin-mit-Kopftuch.html

bümp

Fucking disgusting.

Honestly, good for her. About time news anchors got a bit more diverse. I'm tired of looking at these crusty old white men and mid 30s "attractive" white women.

Trump please nuke us

Faggot cuck

Fuck off, Mohammed.

absolutely disgusting. Thankfully, some sandnigger over here had her scarf stuck in an escalator and died choking. Allah be praised.

Can we start a petition and force her to wear the veil? Shes pretty fucking ugly and I feel her reporting would be improved if her face is completely hidden.

Not every Canadian is a faggot but every faggot is Canadian

F

This is fucking news...

Women in hijab is apparently pretty good at reading words off a TelePrompTer. More on this exciting story up next!

This I can't wait till they put politically passionate qt3.14's in front of the camera

>That's a wrap

Leaf post - worst post

>doing it for the press of it
This is why people are so stupid and angry all the time. Either just wear it and be normal or do what this shitskin did and brag about how courageous she is, and by proxy, how all Muslims are.

Definetly not the first I've seen girls wearing them on cbc. Also nobody fuckin watches citynews I'm canada

> That's a wrap
:^)

>checks flag

Why is it always a fucking leaf?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want out of this confederation bullshit. This nation is full of cuck and cunts.

>That's a wrap!

Are they being ironic here, head-scarf and all?

What are the chances of Trudough getting reelected?

>pic

Now THAT's the kind of hijabi bitch I can literally and figuratively get behind.

>That's a wrap
That's no mudslime woman. Nice try Carlos.

Newscasters in big media always look ugly and plastic, I'll give you that.

citytv is jewed up as fuck

Who the fuck watches city news?

Nahlah Ayed frequently covers her hair when she reports

I think you would call what she wears a headscarf

However, the lady pictured in the original post's claim that she is the first woman to anchor in a hijab is probably correct

Hopefully no one

There isn't a single country on this earth that deserves what's coming more than Canada.

First that cunt on the US olympic team with her fucking sword fighting, now this, why do these shitskins think doing shit white people already do better but with towels on their heads is an accomplishment?

That actually happened?!?.... lol

Who cares

shitty bait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, our cops..

is canada becoming as diverse and progressive as saudi arabia?

Why is this shit even allowed....

Nothing surprising for Toronto news. CP24 is even worse. White anchors are in the minority there which I'm not sure is true for City.

Anyway, this woman's been on City News for years. I don't know why Sup Forums is getting upset now.

Headscarves have been around in fashion for decades, if they keep pushing this it'll just become shitty meme clothing that idiot women will wear to show support for feminism and pro-muslim

So thanks for creating yet another flag for men to avoid

>escape tyranny and oppression of middle east countries by moving to the Americas
>continue following their oppressive traditions and nature despite wanting to flee that lifestyle
Why

Very high. The other two main parties don't even have leaders.

>CityNews

lol nobody torontofags watch that shit.

>She hopes it will become normal that mudslime women wear the headscarf on television.
I bet she does, fucking 5th column cunt.