I am scared Sup Forums, I am scared that I am part jew. So tell me, is this nose jewish?

I am scared Sup Forums, I am scared that I am part jew. So tell me, is this nose jewish?

I was once in a city in Italy and saw (for the first time ever) an actual jew, with his jewish clothes and hair and hat and all, and he looked at me and asked me in italian if I was jewish, I said no and he simply went away.

That shocked me honestly, I had never thought I could have some jewish blood in me but... anyway, help me find out.

I praise kek not to be a jew.

Do I have a jewish nose?

Spainards have fucked up noses too, you're probably ok.

Get a gene test though if you want to be sure.

no but u look pretty gay

yes

stephen, stop.

that's a nice nose, could be a bit arabic lmao

You dont have the jew bump so its no worries.

OINK OINK
Haha just joshing you, one of my friend is pig-faced i have nothing against your kind.

A slight hook in the nose has nothing to do with being Jewish.

So if you were part jew, is that going to change who you are? Are you going to act differently, have a different personality, if it happens to be true?

tbf I was tilting up my head haha

would love having a piggy nose, it's patrician

So that means I could be white?

Do I have white-people nipples?

the angle between the base of your nose and the upper lip is more than 90°, that's not a kike nose

what might give the impression is that you seem to have a very week root

you stupid insecure fuck

What do you mean by a weak root.

LONDON

how many threads to we need you fucking faggots

>tfw roman nose
feels good to be patrician asfuck

>i said no
you fool, you could have been on the winning side, surrounded by shekels and controlling goys

I'm talking about how your nose root(upper part), goes up almost flat instead of having a deeper root(on the left).
Maybe it's just the pic.

No, esa nariz es perfectamente normal en españa. Expulsamos a los juden en tiempos de Isabel la Catolica y no han vuelto. Yo tengo una nariz parecida a la tuya y es simplemente que tenemos un componente algo dinárico pero nada más.

I have this nose, no jews in my family.

I have the same kind of nipples lol
Is it okay that I have hair growing from the little dots on the nipples? that's fucking weird so I keep shaving it.

I sometimes wish I was part jew just so I can talk all the shit I want about jews snd bot be labeled racists. It would literally let me inplant redpills on a daily basis and people wouldn't reject them since I eould be just telling the truth about my own people.

well its not hooked (no slope downwards), so its not jewish at all. There is a YUGE difference between aquiline and jewish noses

aquiline looks more manly, as time goes the nose suits with the face. Maybe we both have Italian Roman heritage ehh ? :)

i have almost the exact same nose and just got my DNA results back last week. 0% jew, 100% scandinavia and iberian peninsula

can you cite this at all toothpaste land?

I've got a Roman nose, sweet

Roman nose

Semites and Med. Europeans have it

So, you could have Jew or Arab in you, or Wog.

almost spit coke everywhere