Predictions thread?

Hold on to your assholes Sup Forums.... with news of that low energy twat Jill Stein meddling, this may be coming to fruition.

What are you predictions for the next 2 months?

>Recount turns out uneventful
>Trump is still president
>Liberals NEVER, EVER stop crying
>Liberals NEVER, EVER stop attempting petty chicanery to get Trump out of office

I dunno man. Not to sound like a complete pussy, but I am kind of spooked.

I didn't actually read your OP pic, but now that I have, I have definitely shit my pants

we are going to die

that's wrong. clinton was so devastated when trump won because she really thought she would win. and she really didn't need plan b. if she had a plan b she would not have thrown such a hissy fit. there's no trail leading back to russia unless they conjure one up out of thin air.

Fucking bastards

>unless they conjure one up out of thin air
Which they will undoubtedly do.

What do they do when they literally have nothing left to lose? You think they just give up at this point?

These are some of the most fucking evil people on earth. No doubt they are conjuring up shit behind the scenes.

In the future we can expect the following:

>recount happens
>wild Soros-funded claims of Russiam hacking
>"computer experts" agree
>lots of media head nodding
>recount doesn't change anything
>continue media war on anything not leftist

the Dems are to afraid to pull anything in the screen cap off because at the end it will turn around and bite them
hiding your dirty little secrets isn't as easy nowadays as it was 10 years ago
ask Huma, Wiener, Podesta, Hillary

considering Steins endgame...
old hippy with to much money and time on her hands?
disappointed with her own results?
i abso-fucking-lutly don't know
still would cummy on granny non the less

I heard somewhere that the DNC didn't want the recount and has asked Jill to not pursue a recount. Jill hates the DNC and Hillary so she goes for it regardless. Here is what I think will happen with all this in mind:

>recount happens
>they do find some voter irregularity
>but not from trump
>turn out that third party votes where counted as votes for Hillary
>Trump wins even bigger
>The Democratic party is in shambles
>liberals start going to jail
>The Green party is set up to become a major party by 2020
>identity politics will suffer a major blow
>liberal tears will be quite the show

If there is still good in the world, this will be the future.

It would be pretty good but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Soros has his hands all over this, I think he is empowering The Green Party so that it can eventually replace the DNC when it comes time.

This would be a wonderful thing

PAfag in another thread claimed that they had to service the machines in some counties because straight republican tickets were (((mysteriously))) reading as straight democrat tickets

My prediction is that if this recount shit garners any additional media attention, there will be a 2nd civil war.

This. There are recordings of machines in PA voting for Hillary when another candidate was selected.

Is PA one of the states they are trying to recount? If all of this is for the sole purpose of putting another hole in Hilldawgs back, then Stein is savage.

I have a hard time believing this narrative though. I don't see any strong benefit for Stein other than putting her life at risk. I think she has been compromised.

>I don't see any strong benefit for Stein other than putting her life at risk

Aside from making the Green Party a major contender and killing the DNC?

Remember: Soros is also behind this, I think the DNC has fallen out of favor because they spent a shit ton of other (((peoples))) money and produced zero results this year.