Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in trial

Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in trial

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/17/magic-mushrooms-lifts-severe-depression-in-trial/

>Hallucinogenic chemical found in magic mushrooms has successfully lifted severe depression in previously untreatable patients.

>Scientists at Imperial College London induced intense psychedelic trips in 12 people using high doses of the banned substance psilocybin.

>A week after the experience all the volunteers were depression-free, and three months later five still had no symptoms of the condition.

Testimonial - This worked for me.
However I used 1 gm doses daily over the course of about three months. Homegrown.

After months and months of trying several types of pharmaceuticals that only made me feel worse.

inb4 decadence

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3537171/
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magic mushrooms actually helped cure my atheism.

I WANT SOME MUSH

>daily

You are dumb. 2 weeks rest between trips is minimal.

this is what DMT did to me.

>inb4 decadence

lol anyone fucking retarded enough to call psilocybin by 'decadence' has clearly never taken them. drugs aren't painless, and in fact, drugs like this can have quite a bodyload and can be rigorous.

This doesn't belong on politics. Maybe try that paper folding board.

I have some spores and some jars but I just never got around to growing them. I've been hooked on the herbal jew instead and have been growing that. I think it's finally time for me to grow the shrooms now though. I'm at the point in my life where I think I would be willing to accept the kind of help they are likely to offer.

Drugs are degenerate.

Go to be bed Joe Rogan

Right?

Marijuana kills pain/epilepsy
Mushrooms cure depression
MDMA cures PTSD
DMT cures atheism

>drugs are degenerate degenerate degenerate
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The bodyload from mushrooms is primarily due to other chemicals than psilocybin and yeah, it can be pretty painful.

Drug legalization as well as the larger examination of societal causes of issues like depression falls under the domain of politics quite well. The government is actively fighting treatments that work and are cheap and easily produced by the one who need them. They have literally made it illegal to medicate yourself with drugs that work and have relatively little side effects and have forced you to acquire insurance (by cucking for the system) and paying through the ass for pills which are ineffective and have serious side effects.

How the fuck do people not see this as a major problem? Wake up people, the government is infringing on your rights in ways that make you a slave to a capitalistic society where a select few are basically Gods who can do whatever they want while the rest cuck away for the sake of their own pride.

no, no man, you've got it all wrong. Only the drugs that aren't sold to you by jews who profit massively and make you more docile and easy to control are degenerate.

>yfw this is literally normal and widely accepted thinking

Your just an idiot then. I feel like none of you have actually taken shrooms because it's a really paranoid and low energy high, not something that is good for people with depression. If mushrooms "cured" your depression then you werent depressed to begin with

When you grow, you have more than you'll ever need. So much fresh ones you try cooking with them and find they make your culinary creations taste like ass 100% of the time.

After tripping you get a sense of wtf the people in the bible were talking about. The revelation now actually feel like revelations.

I'm always skeptic of the whole 'it cures depression' talk. On the league that weed cures cancer skepticism. But I agree that they open your mind to new possibilities and change the way you see things in your sober life. So I can believe it helps with depression and anxiety. They gave me a different perspective on my life after all. But after a while you don't need them anymore.

Weed could have kept my pain condition in check, but I have to see my doctor to get opiates instead.

It's a very rigged game indeed.

Shrooms permanently (!) increase a measure called "openness to experience".

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3537171/

In that sense, they're the very definition of degenerate. They permanently cause changes that make you more tolerant of others.

>They permanently cause changes that make you more tolerant of others.
Yeah, being tolerant is degenerate.

Back to the fosters can you grew up in, convict.

Being tolerant of homosexuals, Muslims, genderqueer Lantinxes, and sadomasochists is pretty fucking degenerate by the normal Sup Forums usage of the word.

The way most people use them is degenerate. If they were only used in a medicinal sense shit would be fine but people go way overboard with them and become worthless pieces of shit

I don't give a fuck what people do when the lights are out. I do give a fuck if they try to shove it in my face.

There is a distinction.

Thank you and agreed.

More like "openness to ideas". I used to be a tolerant lefty. But shrooms showed me that the progressive left are simply fascists, just with a new doctrine and code of conduct. They made me far more conservative, more religious, and far more open to the idea that perhaps there are irreconcilable differences between the races. If we truly appreciate diversity, we need to keep our societies and their inhabitants separate.

Magic Mushrooms, or Psilocybin has helped me out in the past.

I was able to be a little more confident and take charge of my life.

I took Vitamin B and saw God once

Dis nig gets it.

what he say?

Sure, whatever you want, but degeneracy is a well-defined word, and openness to experience includes openness to getting your dick sucked by a transsexual in Thailand.

Hey man, if you're into that, whatever.

>degeneracy is a well-defined word
You must be new here.

Degeneracy to Sup Forums is "everything I don't like".

>MDMA cures PTSD
if that means burning yor receptors and permanently ruining dopamine levels, then yes

Not as much distinction as you would like to believe...

Psychedelics helped to unlock my latent schizophrenia

Yeah, and if you take shrooms you're more likely to start doing everything I don't like. Do Norwegian schools only teach up to the age of 10 or something?

where do you get spores for this?

I can speak from experience that that is 100% true.

If I take mushrooms every 2-4 weeks it basically cures my major, lifelong depression with no side effects aside from the trip itself, hence why it's banned by the pharmaceutical jew so they can continue to profit off dangerous laboratory concoctions that they charge 2000x the cost of manufacturing for.

As a general rule drugs are degenerate, but the purposeful usage of psychedelics is absolutely patrician.

I tripped on acid, shrooms and some GHB the night Darren Wilson was acquitted and that was the last time I ever did drugs.

This wasn't the first time I had done hallucinogens, but something just clicked in my head and I never felt the urge to do any sort of drug since. It's now been 2 years since I was a suicidally depressed, drug-addicted nihilist and things are going pretty alright.

So don't knock it 'til you try it.

>You are dumb. 2 weeks rest between trips is minimal.

my doses were so low there was no trip

I would say your experience with shrooms might be limited

I have used it in many parts of my life at different times and it did help me

However I am an individual and I do believe it will affect many other individuals differently, as I have seen it firsthand

check the laws in britbongistan
legal in 47 US states

I don't have to support or like people who take fists up their ass to the shoulder, but I don't particularly care about them either provided they keep that shit in their home.

>if you take shrooms you're more likely to start doing everything I don't like.
That's a nice statement you just pulled out of your ass.

>Drug legalization
This article and this thread isn't about drug legalization. Any discussion of medical implications are not politics, they are social and medical.

>penness to getting your dick sucked by a transsexual in Thailand.

Your hazy drunken recollections from you last vacation are fascinating!

While drugs may not cure depression, nothing can cure you being a leaf.

You sound like you came from reddit.

Drugs are degenerate, take your "it's 2016" and "fuck cancer" millineal attitude elsewhere

Wrong mate. I've super dosed mushrooms, had ounces of cannabis, rolled my balls off on mdma. I'm no more open to anything than I was before those experiences.

Here's a redpill for you

Mild depression cure

B vitamins or red meat

omega 3 or fish

Amino acids or meat

stop eating carbs and sugar and start eating meat or supplements that are equivalent.

Shrooms cured my drug addiction. Now I just smoke weed when I want to not when I need to.

I never did hard drugs but I spent some time in a mental hospital and I met a guy that did mushrooms in India and it fucked him up for life. He had the most paranoid mannerisms I've ever seen in my life and he was sedated 27/4.

So he had 3 hour longer days, but 3 days off from sedation?

Lucky guy. Nice anecdotal evidence by the way.

>mixing psy drugs with shitty date rape gay pill for degenerates
only god can save us from this faggotry

HEY Sup Forums, REMEMBER THOSE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE FEDS LIKE TO BAIT PEOPLE?

And that reddit is a warrant farm?

Look at all these idiots that fell into this idiot trap.

>atheism
>needing to be cured

As long as it stays banned for recreational use, I'm good with any new cures

Stop trying to fit in with the crowd, cuck

Your whole life is anecdotal. Dismissing anecdotal evidence in a context of a conversation that has nothing to do with scientific experiments is the height of hypocrisy. Offhand dismissal of a personal anecdote can only be justified when it's being contrasted with a substantial amount of data to the contrary, it's not your weapon to quiet everything you dislike.

Yes good goy, do LSD and shrooms and fly off buildings. You can do it!

why would le jews ban a substance they want you to take

Yes yes, we've all heard about the friends cousins best friends roommate who took LSD and thought he could fly.

>go shroom picking with a friend in October
>only find single mushrooms now and again
>only find like 6 after 3 hours of searching in a place where we were told there should be plenty
>end up not even trying them, as I wasn't even convinced they look right

Anyone have tips?

We focused on ground that had plenty of sunlight, and also fertile, as there were deer all over the place.

This is the thing I keep hearing about psychedelics. Essentially it forces your brain to have a religious experience.

I know a born again and I know a guy who used LSD and they both speak the same way.

So everyone is guilty of some kind of crime and can be taken down at convenience. Even asking someone out is a crime now. Think! Escape the jew by injecting LSD and several marijuanas so you can practice your space wings.

I don't know about what you heard, but I met one myself and it put my perception of mushrooms into perspective. Is that so offensive to your sensibilities that you just had to reply?

well stated Heebro.

From the article ...
>The volunteers in the trial had the psilocybin administered orally in capsules and were then closely monitored.
>closely monitored.
PEOPLE ARE WATCHING ME!!

Liberty caps love fields where sheep have graced. October can be late depending on how wet and cold it is.

As for identifying, they're a dark purple underneath and have that very prominent bell shape with nipple on top. They're almost rubbery, if the cap breaks easily, throw it away. They're slimy when wet.

The fact you believe in anything supernatural just means you're still remaining ignorant to laws of nature fuck you and study nigger

Contrary to what you may have heard, psilocybin is not schizophrenia in pill/mushroom form.

Magic Mushrooms caused me severe depression, this concept is ridiculous.

And your just a leaf. Here's you're (you)

obvious fed, bait thread.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Go at dawn, they are much easier to spot when swollen up with the morning dew.

Are you stupid, from your article:

>I wouldn’t want members of the public thinking they can treat their own depressions by picking magic mushrooms
Dr Robin Carhart-Harris, Imperial College London

>Homegrown

ELI12

You all need to get on the DMT train. It will make you experience the universe as a comforting truth.

Spores + growth medium = mycelium = mushrooms.

>Your just an idiot then

This does not validate drug usage.

All you have done is clouded your mind through entering a hallucinogenic state that near-irreversibly changed how your brain functions.

You're no longer human after you use psychedelics. You're just a product of the drug. We have free will, and you chose not to exercise it to get over your problems.

>Magic mushrooms actually helped cure my atheism.
This. I was slipping but Shrooms set me straight.
Shrooms are an excellent drug whose use has a lot of history among white people. Moreso, in fact, than tobacco and coffee.

>Sup Forums advocating illicit substances

I want off this ride

>>yfw this is literally normal and widely accepted thinking
Bush-era Neocon kikelslaves think they belong or are wanted.

>>I wouldn’t want members of the public thinking they can treat their own depressions by picking magic mushrooms

At this point I had been in therapy for nearly two years and had recently been 'hospitalized' for a week. I maintain a good diet and exercise frequently. I had been prescribed half a dozen different pharmaceuticals and nothing worked for me. I was contemplating suicide and desperate for help.

Fed bait thread.

Obvious.

>This does not validate drug usage.
Pretty sure that was not the point of the thread either, but rather that there is therapeutic value in drugs that have been classified as hard narcotics in line with fucking heroin.

1. is it better to be a truthfully depressed, or falsely happy?
2. we do not have free will
3. if we did have free will, how could we "choose not to exercise it"
4. leave

And the force that drives nature is what exactly?

Thanks guys, I'll have a better look next year.

Throw away everything you're not certain about and if you have the option, bring a friend that knows his shit.

>doses daily

Thanks doc.

This kind of stuff makes me so mad. Many many people don't even care to form new beliefs they would rather be willfully ignorant. And I'm not projecting this, if the topic of legalization is brought up (I never bring it up myself) it is exactly what people will say.

Anyway,
raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml

some other user posted this (there are many more articles on the site), very interesting stuff about how serotonin isn't the end all be all that people have been told. And that in fact its more like an allergic response than anything. The guy has a (((PhD))) so must be semi legit, I just wish he addressed that MDMA definitely does make you feel great and the primary mechanism of that is blocking serotonin reuptake.

Vitamin Piccolo is part of a nutritious and balanced diet. Thanks doc.

>Are you stupid
Are you stupid? In what world do you live in?

>Doctor recommends self medicating
>People die
>Family sues

praise cabalitism

And you choose to judge and place blame instead of getting off of Sup Forums and living your life.

So am I.

As pink guy once sang: Shut the fuck up, you're a stupid cunt.

>doses daily
see
(OP)
>1 gm doses

>I got really paranoid this one time I tried shrooms
>that means it'll make everybody really paranoid

t. cuckleaf who can't handle his psychedelics

>You are dumb. 2 weeks rest between trips is minimal.

You are dumb. He's talking about microdosing. Medicinal usage.

took me 2 years to find a local patch, but when I did I was getting close to several hundred a season.