77777777 get: Trump will win

>77777777 get: Trump will win
>Trump wins and his victory is historic
>100000000 get: Fuck leftists
>Castro dies on Black Friday, the culmination of capitalist culture.

Meme magic confirmed real?

meme magic was confirmed real a long time ago buddy. Why do you think people are paying CTR to continue hanging out here?

What scares me is the nature of meme magic. It's so powerful that after what happened with Sup Forums it could be utilized as a method of control by soros types in future.

No.
>post hoc ergo propter hoc

We use squatting toilets and wash ourselves with water, not wipe and pretend it's magically clean.

>some old, irrelevant fart dies
>great victory

Don't forget Kek bringing about the Cubs winning World Series

>we use squatting toilets
>toilets
BULLSHIT

>implying we invented meme magic

Sigh.

Memes used to have a different name not even 30 days ago. Sup Forums probably couldn't remember the name if they tried, and no, i'm not going to spoonfeed you this one

A Manhole is not a toilet, Pahjeet.

And by 30 days I meant 30 years.

Memes used to be called something else entirely in the 1970's. No, it's not buzzwords, jargon, or trend.

If you can remember the word i'll give you a cookie

propaganda?

>Sup Forums can't even remember the word "Fad" or how it was used

Sad

>Fad
more like "mantra"

>Castro dies on Black Friday and Pinochet's birthday

Inside joke?

That's all memes really are anyway.

fad?

This memeing should be focused on positive things

Janet Reno died day before election saying that Trump will never be president until she lives. Kek took her soul. Yesterday he took Fidel's soul. Guys i'm telling you better start accepting Chaos Magick in your life.

They already try on Reddit. Just upvote the wanted meme enough and you'll have people believe it.

However meme magic is just like Jewish rules on helping people, it's more powerful the less you know about the other people who follow it with you and the less they know about you.

We have post IDs that change every thread while they have the same names no matter what. We can't place a singular person to anything unless they to go tripfag, and most people know better than to listen to them. That's why Sup Forums memes take over, they're based on how much it's liked, whether to annoy or for pure enjoyment, not how well it can be shilled.

yea, fuck trip fags, what a bunch of faggots