Is undertale the most redpilled game in the planet?

Is undertale the most redpilled game in the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62SgGbV-baw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Red Orchestra 2 is.

2 more months and the r/the_donald faggots leave

That title actually belongs to Bioshock Infinite.

I wish you'd leave, CTR.
Sup Forums never liked stormfags.

It's obviously Battlefield 1, Dice are heroes for exposing the truth about the first world war

youtu.be/62SgGbV-baw

Fuck the shut up you fucking fag. Play fucking games rather then memes. Go play Deus Ex.

literally SJW: the game

No swallow the black pill and play Lisa the painful rpg

Fuck off tumblr.

It's probably the least redpilled game in existence like how Homestuck is the least redpilled comic in existence.

>tumblr: the game
>redpill
Not even close. Go play some Postal

It was definitely the most shilled game on Sup Forums

Go to Tumblr. Then tell me if it's redpilled.

It's only saving grace to be even slightly considered red pilled is a secret at the end of the game.

Finish the true happy end mode and go back to the start of the game. You see your goat buddy Asreil tell you about the surface world. He goes on to say that many humans can not be dealt with peacefully like and to be careful.

TL;TR A secret dialogue in the game says that most humans can not be dealt with peacefully.

edgy =/ redpilled

Sup Forums here

Undertale is turbo cancer and stormfags are well meaning sperglords.

to be fair you cant hate on UT soundtrack, it's really good.

Literally Autism: The Game.

It's not better than HM.

the soundtrack is an overrated shit that's trying so hard to be retro

Only if you go the genocide route the whole time. Spare even one of those freaks and you're cucked.

dunno but its fandumb is the worst
along with stevene memeverse fans

Alien civilizations in the far future will favor us due to Undertale. All these fags are just counter culturing it. It'll go down in history as the best game ever.

This

I thought Portal's fanbase was bad, then undertale came out.

Fuck outta here, furfag. The adults are talking.

You mean that condescending trash? nah.

>huuuur duuur if you use violence against your enemies they win

this game was made by a canadian or a homo?

Confirmed for never heard it.

How can anyone even like this game? It's just a shitty 2 hour 'retro' furfag game with 2 extra endings thrown in so you can't refund it so Toby Jew wont get his shekels.

The music is good but everything else is totally derivative. I don't know how people get so invested in the characters when the game is so short. It takes 7 hours tops to clear neutral and good ending.

Not even. As punishment for not playing nice your game, not the save file corrupts. From then on you'll always get the worst ending possible to mater what you do unless you mod it.

That plus at the end a character named Chara comes along, says fuck you and then takes away victory and puts you in the void until you agree to hit reset.

>homestuck
>not redpilled on frogs

>>Video games
>redpilled
you're a manchild if you play any of them

Not a furry you're just a blue pilled leftist who can't argue about it without calling people names.

The music is trying to hard to be retro. It's garbage.

>symbolization

It's cause of its presentation with subtle SJW tones. I think it was alright only for the story cause the gameplay sucks.

Some of the shittist but popular games ever ride on presentation alone.