youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/802490752118861824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commies won the cold war

hitler was also a hero for many
he aint saying shit there

Dude is a joke.

wtf I hate the EU now

With a shitload of power. He is currently the man with most political power in the entire EU.

Literally not even trying to hide it

>With a shitload of power. He is currently the man with most political power in the entire EU.
A communist drunkard rules over us. How far we have fallen here in Europe.

Hitler was a hero for many too but I doubt this faggot would write that.

He can take his power back to the EU and shit on it for all I care.

>i am a massive faggot destroying europe
>please notice me senpai

castro was a hero for many

>It's fucking real
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/802490752118861824

He's drunk again.

He meant that the faggot commie is dead and started securing the Cuban-American vote for 2020

He meant that's he's a communist who admired Castro as a hero. As did the European & global Left.

He's saying the cold war never ended and it is time to exterminate the insects.

He meant:

"I'm a complete and utter twat who drove the UK towards Brexit"

One unelected leader praises another. Hardly surprising. Burn Brussels to the ground.

He isn't wrong, though. Castro was idolized by many.

Eurocucked!

He also started a war that killed millions of his own people and many millions more of other Europeans.

For the supposed leader of an entire continent his follower count and number of retweets is pathetic. A literal who. I hate the EU so fucking much and commie faggots infesting the continent. Britain just invade and fuck our shit up.

>An anti white communist supports an anti white communist

What a surprise

Castro also started a war that killed thousands of his own people and persecuted his own people after that.

God, I miss the fucking Cold War.

Reported him for hate speech. We need to extinguish the communist flames within our society. There is no need for people and comments like these.

> Commies are now heroes of european leadership
I think I accidentally woke up in wrong realm, what to do, Sup Forums?

Though, seeing this right after Juncker's tweet made me laugh.

Really fires up the old neurons

Not very surprising. Communism died in the Eastern Europe because of how disasterous it was but never in the West because they never got power and could try it out to see it for themselves. Now commies like Juncker have wriggled to top positions in EU and are turning the union to full blown dictatorship.

Not for much longer

When merkel wins the next election juncker will have an """"accident""""

Screen this post

Fuck Russia!

That is a parking garage

That he shared his hate for democracy.

Nothing new, political bullshit talk.
You cucks are wrong focusing on le communusmm, Fidel was alright.
My dad met him on a business trip, said he didn't believe the country could function under democracy because they were dumb nignogs basically.

Because he kicked out all the Whites like a dumb ass, but yes, a lot of Non White countries do need a brutal dictator to keep everything in line

omg im now a communist economists!

>tfw you need the ex-commies in russia to save europe from the actual commies within

Nah, Russian leadership is just as corrupted. I say we bring back nation states and anyone who likes to live in commie squalor can do so in Germany or France.

Someone post the picture of an EU star in their HQ made up of a bunch of religious symbols which also included the hammer and sickle
Communism didn't lose the cold war

I fucking hate this "man"

Cuba was the USA's brothel before Castro
Living conditions became better, liberties worse.
If you tell the history of the world in less than 10.000 words, Latin america is only mentioned twice: Incas + Azetcs and Fidel Castro.

No burger

>Living conditions became better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brazilian education, folks.

Get me off this fucking ride

>Nah, Russian leadership is just as corrupted. I say we bring back nation states and anyone who likes to live in commie squalor can do so in Germany or France.

Get your Jew shit out of my europe you fingolian.

Castro gave support to African dictators who killed hundreds of thousands of their own people and starved millions more.

Pic related. And I don't mean verbal support, like defending them in the United Nations. Or even material support, like sending them weapons and food. I'm saying sending TENS OF THOUSANDS of military troops to help the Derg win the Ethiopian Civil War.

The greatest proof of left-wing cultural hegemony is that this has been completely forgotten, and the worst thing people say about Castro is that he was a "homophobe".