Race mixing

What are the downside of race mixing Sup Forums? It seems inevitable at this point that we'll end up in the melting pot. What does such a future look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3671391/Lack-ethnic-minority-organ-donors-means-m-sentenced-die-race-says-soul-singer.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing
christogenea.org/podcasts/adultery-and-fornication-yahwehs-covenant-people-07-31-10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419140/The-50-violent-cities-world-revealed-21-Brazil.html
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What does such a future look like?

But global warming, user.

Have you noticed how all the shitskins have shitty dysfunctional countries?

There's a reason for that. Race mixing is alloying with bad metal, and also makes the problems harder to solve.

But if race mixing for a white is trading down, wouldn't race mixing for a black be trading up? Or is that not how it works?

How many IQ points has America lost since 1965?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (? = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits. Mixed races have a massively increased likelihood of being psychotic.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents. Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

>straightouttaoblivion.jpg

Like global 3rd world dystopia.

dude in the middle just looks like an avg italian

What's with the reptile in the middle?

the future is shitskin, which means no infrastructure, roads, cabling, sewers, parks, etc etc etc will be fucking bullshit. The majority of the population will starve
when shitskin breeds, IQ concedes

Mixed-race children will have a hard time associating with others.

EVERYTHING! the minorities will throw the easy pussy your way, don't fall for it! find a white girl or you're a degenerate. no exceptions.

Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Black. Africa's population started increasing exponentially once food aid was implemented

>What are the downside of race mixing Sup Forums? It seems inevitable at this point that we'll end up in the melting pot. What does such a future look like?

Homogeneous again.

But realistically it would require a huge shift in the anthropological psychology of Humanity to evolve beyond tribalism.

I hope I see it one day.

Amid a growing crisis over the lack of ethnic minority organ donors, a top soul singer in need of a new kidney insists... I'm being sentenced to die because of my race
Mixed-race woman Natasha Tiwari desperately needs a kidney transplant
She speaks of ‘culture of mistrust and ignorance’ in her own community
Surgeon says black and Asian people are dying needlessly on waiting lists
The lack of ethnic donors is in part due to 'religious and cultural aspects’

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3671391/Lack-ethnic-minority-organ-donors-means-m-sentenced-die-race-says-soul-singer.html

Ask a half-indian half-white guy anything

The only way to preserve the diversity of the human race is low immigration, strong borders, and laws against miscegenation.

Diversity is a good thing right?

>It seems inevitable at this point that we'll end up in the melting pot. What does such a future look like?
Brazil.

THAT THEY END UP LOOKING NOTHING LIKE OPS PIC

EYE COLOR WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST EVERYONE WILL HAVE MUD NIGGER EYES

Vast majority of people don't actually like multiculturalism. It shows in crime statistics, lack of trust in communities and the fact that people self-segregate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Also this

>Black-White mixes
> risky/anti-social adolescent behavior
>stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites

Fuck you, I'm an asshole because I'm surrounded by idiots
not because I'm mixed race.
I'm better in every other way than a full blood nigger,
that's for sure.

Besides, when your viking ancestors raped the UK,
didn't the mix race babies invade you
and totally btfo your entire coastal culture?

Mix race is master race, just ask Brazil, Mexico, and South Africa.

You did it to yourselves you dumb Swiss faggots

Race mixing is fine, the reason being that most mixed children actually end up going for white people. That means the nigger genes would eventually be washed away after a couple generations. Statistics shows that.

im a white guy and have an asian gf, and every now and then i think about this topic

i got woke on race mixing after i got with my girlfriend, so im torn because i love my girl. theres nothing wrong with her besides the fact that our kids would be mixed race

im still pretty young (20, got with her at 17) so if something were to ever happen to us i would get a white gf, but if nothing happens to us then my hope is to project my kids to mate white and essentially become slavs.

Look at Brazil and you'll see why you're wrong.

>blacks thinking they will EVER get blue eyes

That's not how genetics works fucking retarded liberal cucks.

Eye color, hair color, hair type and sharp facial features will be the fucking first to go.

it is disgusting, period.

>What are the downside of race mixing Sup Forums?

Race mixing is fine as long as the races are white people any other skin colors tend to lower the IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

The girl on the left is a complete QT. Wish I had a non-blood-related little sister like her.

>Mix race is master race, just ask Brazil, Mexico, and South Africa.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>goyim, look how beautiful these shitskins look if we photoshop their eyes!go racemix while you can!

We know Thailand, we know..

united states will be an english speaking brazil in about 50 years, it's inevitable if you look at the demographics of the babies here

so really, race mixing isn't a big deal here, i would advise europeans and australians against it, because they have a chance to preserve their identity

it looks gross. assorted mystery meat mongrels

Being against race mixing is retarded.

Wanting to see high IQ women get impregnated by low IQ immigrants is equally retarded.

Do you realize that they're just showing you the best specimens to reassure you? And that they're hiding all the health problems linked to racemixing? Of course the parents won't have to deal with this if they're not mixed themselves. Good for them! Go go, throw 3d 20 and play with your kid's future! Throw the dice and hope for the best! Surely you will have a sexy mixed race kid like in the MAGAZINES or on TV!!! No, motherfucker. This is not how it works. On day they'll have to explain to their kids why all the birth defects, why this why that. Why did they chose this dysgenic future.

It goes way beyond psychological memes. Stupid fuckers like you take the 5% top most healthy and attractive mixed race people as an example and say "see? racemixing is a-ok!". Not even talking about that old "hybrid vigor" meme spouted by braindead high school dropout leftists.

t. mixed race guy. I don't care what your color is, but your kind condemned me to a life of suffering and as far as I'm concerned you can go suck Kalergi's cock in hell. You're not going anywhere else.

Unless you're mixed race yourself you should shut the fuck up.

>Being against race mixing is retarded.
People have different values and beliefs m8

And really, advising against mixing with low-IQ populations is a good thing imo.

I am a quadroon who is highly white-passing, and my own experiences have made me skeptical of race mixing. Like, I didn't even think about my race until I was 14-ish and my mom started pushing this victimhood narrative stuff on me. I feel like we're culturally incompatible, and the only way I can come to any sort of understanding with her is if I just bend over and take it in the ass and feel guilty for 75% of my heritage. It is so mentally and emotionally taxing. She constantly interrogates me and asks if I'm ashamed for being a quarter black. The ONLY thing that makes me feel ashamed is the way dindus act towards each other. I'm a generally passive person (probablt because of my Dutch/Anglo/Swedish cuck genes) but I've just had to put my foot down in some of these conversations, which has led her to question me if I "even believe in slavery". "Coming out" as right wing to my family has been worse than coming out as a gay person in a religious family, btw.

Anyways, from talking to happas (Asian/white admixtures), I've generally heard the same kind of stuff, that there is a degree of cultural incompatibility. I'm fine with race mixing in the circumstance that the non-white partner is high IQ and highly cultutally westernized. I wish that people would just think with more foresight when going into mixed-race relationships.

>People have different values and beliefs m8

Yes, retarded people do exist, I am aware.

>Not understanding imperialism
>Having a 1 dimensions view of brown countries

Opinions

>It seems inevitable at this point that we'll end up in the melting pot.

Stop spreading defaitism, you weak cuck.

People like you are the reason why romanian shed builders can still find plenty of work up here in the north.

You are fucking disgusting dude. I had Asian gf for a while she was nice and everything, but in the long run I decided to get a white gf and everything is just perfect Christian conservative and her dad is a cop.

I can't do without redhead chicks, they drive my dick crazy

how did ya do it user? its hard to give up on a girl you liked for 3 years that did nothing wrong

Asian girls are fine to date. I have dated two in my life. But like, can you not see where I'm coming from with the cultural incompatibility thing? It's a huge issue with a lot of happas. They generally have identity problems because they don't feel as if they fit with Asians or whites. Asians tend to be extremely exclusionary, the less westernized they are.

>What does such a future look like?
Detroilet
Chicongo
Killadelphia

If the mainstream media ACTUALLY EXPOSED the IQ differences amongst races, and what racemixing leads to, no one would racemix.

The only people who will try and racemix, are niggers, who would want to 'improve' their genes.

They are beautiful!

>I'm better in every other way than a full blood nigger, that's for sure.

Is shit in the toilet better than shit in the bed? Yes, but it is still shit.

If you have a pot of shit and a pot of fresh water and you mix it you have two pots of shit water.
It maybe is watered diwn a bit but you would have to do that a few hundred times( always with fresh clean water) to get anything near drinkable water.

Imagine Brazil, but everywhere.

Race mixing isn't that bad when it's not enforced by maxrist multiculturalist rhetoric and a blatant will to destroy occidental nations.

Just read that Hapas forum on reddit. Those half-asian men are seriously fucked in the head. Half-breeds just end up resentful that they don't really fit in anywhere.

Would be great.
Caipirinha and bunda for everyone.

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing

>The word bastard is incorrectly translated from the Hebrew word "mamzer" which means mongrel or mixed seed. See Strong 's Exhaustive Concordance.

christogenea.org/podcasts/adultery-and-fornication-yahwehs-covenant-people-07-31-10

>Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.” Here over two sentences Christ is not changing the topic. Rather, He is telling us that although these non-Israelites are forcing their way into the Kingdom, they will NOT be invited to His wedding, which is only for the genetic children of Israel! If He marries any other people who are not of Israel, He admits that to be an act of adultery! So with these words, our interpretation here is true, and we too must marry only true White Israelites, or we shall be found to be committing adultery, and also, as we shall see, fornication! This is how it is said in Malachi that Judah, because he married a Canaanite, had married the daughter of a strange god, but Esau, who also married Canaanites, Paul at Hebrews 12:16 called a “fornicator or profane person”.

What do you base this off? I'm mixed-race and "associating with others" was not a problem for me.

>That means the nigger genes would eventually be washed away after a couple generations. Statistics shows that.

No. It is more insidious than that. It means you will taint even more pure white blood with monkey blood. Once mixed and God's creatures have made themselves unclean, it cannot be undone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419140/The-50-violent-cities-world-revealed-21-Brazil.html

This.

>downside of race mixing
>Sup Forums

correct. prejudice of people against race mixing and darkies is the major downside of race mixing.

>being serious on white nat failure anime board

Only is bad for the higher IQ races. If they racemix with lower IQ they produce offspring that cannot continue civilized society.

Keep it at 100% purity and only breed with family.

>being this retarded
>look at flag

Well, OK then.

Sup Forums just knows they can't handle the competition.

A few mixed race people I know have echoed that sentiment. Too black to fit in with whites, too white to fit in with blacks.

Unless you're a post-national globalist spawn who has moved multiple times around the world due to Dada and Muvver's careers, then you'll fit right in with your acultural ilk.

>tfw my city is not on the list
Also all the violence is more due to inequity than racemixing to be frank senpaiilia.

>3147 c.e.
>You are a blue eyed white male. The last of your race.
>You live in southern Italy, that now is a frozen place, surrounded by ice, and occasionally tundra.
>You're enjoying a warm weather inside of your hi-tech igloo.
>You don't feel lonely at all because you live with your girlfriend, an 8yo girl, green eyed eurasian mix, blonde hair.
>You both enjoy sexual intercourse everyday, and soon she will be able to procreate.
>She moans while you penetrate her in the doggystyle position.
>Meanwhile, you watch through the window, and start smiling.
>"At least I'm not living in Mars. What a shitty hole full of niggers and jews".
>You suddenly drop a tear.
>"Hey Eve, do you want to do it again?"
>She nods and smiles.

Middle guy isn't ugly desu

Thinks discussing genetics on an anime board will accomplish a goal.

Fuck off spic pedo

>could have wrote her to be any age
>make her 8
Fucking pedos, is being a pedo natural for anyone with brown skin ffs?

None of those people are very attractive. They all have 'that hybrid look' to me.
White + slope
White +poo in loo
White + nig
To me they all just look like an 'incorrect' white.

I just found out I am part Chinese.

This is supposed to be an advanced society. Normies do not belong to this future.

There's an attractive little red headed Irish girl hidden behind those slope features... Pity.

>no infrastructure, roads, cabling, sewers, parks, etc etc etc

So AnCap then

>Irish
>attractive

What the fuck is a "slope"? Lol. This is the first time I've ever heard it used, and I know I could easily Google it, but I wanna hear it in your words :^)

!!!!RACEMIXING PASTEBIN!!!!!

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

IQ and culture don't matter if you're left with a race of mulatto turds.

This, why do liberals always depict mixed-race children as European and try to make it seem as if racemixing is not a health-wise detrimental and cruel thing to do to your child? Pic related, it's me.

I'd rather intelligent black people insert themselves into the white gene pool than make children with other black people. Are you aware of the "regression to the mean" concept? If two intelligent black people have children together, there is a high possibility that the child's IQ will regress to the mean of their race. So, if this were to occur with a mulatto, the mean IQ they'd regress to would be higher.

And no, this wouldn't leas to huwhyte genocide, because black people only make up something like 12% of the population, and I only advocating that intelligent blacks mix with whites, so it's not like that would lead to a drastic reduction in the white birth rate. The only true threat I see to the future of the white race is the millions of hispanic illegals that are flooding into our border.

That's just my view on the subject, and you're free to disagree. Just know that whites mixing with blacks is statistically irrelevant.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

^full of research debunking the meme that race mixing is beneficial or good

Lol this is interesting. What do your parents even racially identify as? I'm going to guess the Iberian, african, Amerindian and Italian come from a single parent who is a self-identified hispanic.

But i want to have kids with a Japanese girl :(

You go right on ahead and jump into that mutt swimming pool with nigger and chink genes. I'll stay right here in the Anglo one and we can both be happy.

Xenophilia is deviant.

My mom is a mestizo, my dad doesn't give a fuck, but sees himself as white.

So u mix and Arab with a Modern Egyptian and you get a young irish baby?

>Intelligent black people

>Are you aware of the "regression to the mean" concept?
Goes for mutts as well.

And I am a crypto-jew castizo. One of my parents is a crypto-kike as well, I just don't know which.

*Ahem!*

It's not better than shit in the street
T. Pajeet

Huh? No, I'm the white-passing quadroon poster and I'm pretty intent on marrying a white woman and having octoroon children who will only have trace amounts of African phenotypical features, if any. I'm just trying to point out that race mixing with blacks is statistically irrelevant. It's the type of mixed couple that is most depicted in the media (for reasons that are obvious), but that's not reflective of reality.