How fucked is Britain / Ireland /Scotland...

How fucked is Britain / Ireland /Scotland? I was hoping to migrate to either Scotland or Ireland but after all the refugees I'm not really sure.

England is worse off. Scotland is just unpleasant.

Ireland is fine, but we don't want you. Don't care if your granddad was from Ireland. He fucked off and he spawned leaves. Fuck off, you fucking leaf cunt.

t. Irishman in England.

Hey man, I just want to leave this shithole of a country after i'm finished my college, and settle down somewhere with a qt. My heritage is 1/2 Scottish from my fathers side, 1/2 Irish from my mothers side. I'm no cucked leaf. I'm /fit/ and i've been in fighting for a few years and I want to be productive. Why the hate?

If you're half Irish and Scottish you would be more than welcome here and if you want to come here then do.

Scotland is still very pure. Probably the most pure white nation except Iceland. We have it 100000000x better than England, which is basically a Paki-owned colony now. Pakis know Scotland will fuck them up if they start their pish up here and don't integrate.

Thanks buddy. Can you recommend any areas in Ireland that are good places to live?

Really? I've heard bad things about Scotland and that's why I was unsure about them.

England is only going to get worse dont come here, move somewhere nice like canada.

There's a good few places in the big cities that are romanian/pakistani neighbourhoods and what not. The SNP is all for migrants which I'm personally not happy with. We should be focusing on solving our own problems first rather than bringing in people who will bring even more problems with them.

I agree with your statement on england though. I went to London recently and it looks like a third world country.

It's fucked. Absolutely fucked. Nobody would ever want to move to the UK for any reason. Just leave us to suffer while you stay in a utopia like Canada or Zimbabwe. There is literally nothing to see in the UK so don't even bother coming here on holiday. All the women are fat and the beer tastes like piss. I can't stress the fact enough that British cuisine is worse than eating your own flesh. The only reason you would even consider coming here is if you are a hopeless masochist that requires Islamic men to bang your wife every day. Sharia law is rampant but if you like Sharia law then it's too liberal.
Just go to Quebec or Toronto if you want to gouge your own eyes out. They are much closer.

come to wales lad, its like 95 percent white

Canada is getting pretty bad too you know.

Is that the whole UK or just England?

Yeah i've heard good things about wales.

Everyone else is lying to you. The UK would be better off if no one ever came to it ever again and it was forgotten for all time. No one would miss it and neither should you.

England is heaven on Earth if you go to a good white area. You'll want to kill yourself if you live in a shit area.

Where are you living at?

Interesting.

Mate what's eating you up?

Stop trying to bring refugees to our hellhole you utter faglord.

Wales is no better it's just less successful so the immigrants tend to live in other areas, if welsh cities were more financially successful they would be flooded.

>Interesting.

It's true. You think the cunt here gives a shit about refugees? He's living in his comfy manor with fibre optic watching anime 24/7. But take a drive a few hours to the local enriched village or city and you can see a 90% Muslim area.

This guy knows.

We're full, more than full. Fuck the fucking fuck off and leave us alone pls OP.

Unless you're bring the chlorine, because this pool is stagnant. And all the fucking Indians have shit in it.

No mate I don't mean that, it's just your view of UK being irrevocably fucked it just extreme. Fuck refugees looking for freebies, I was asking a personal question I guess.

kys spaniards are not even white
england is a fucking billion 100000000000000000000000000000000 times better than scotlandistan which is like %10 white and a islamic colony like spain

Outside the big cities, England is still very white.

>England largely depends on the region
>Scotland biggest cucks in europe seen what is happening in England and actively wants more of it.
>NI very red-pilled however there is still tensions from the troubles
>shitty ireland same as Scotland.

My second post I said I'm a /fit/ college student. I'm going to be finished my course and I'm interested in leaving Canada. My country is planning on taking in a shit ton more of refugees and SJWs run this country with their drama teacher in office. I'm not some fat weeaboo. I plan on having a successful family. I said interesting because everything I heard about England was that it was full of rapeugees so it wasn't even an option in my mind. That's why I made this thread, asking if the UK was fucked or just England and major cities.

Are you okay?

All I've said is absolutely true of the UK without one trace of lie. Every foreigner should know without a shadow of a doubt that the UK is the worst place in the world and even Satan wouldn't rest his boots here. Every UK born person should attest that Great Britain is a wasteland that no foreigner could inhabit so they shouldn't even think about moving here as it would prematurely end all their hopes and dreams as neither exist within our God forsaken lands.

>>NI very red-pilled however there is still tensions from the troubles
Sounds about right. although the newer generations dont seem to give a rats ass anymore, excluding the turbochavs

Fuck off. We're full.

You can go innawoods in Canada. We don't have massive forests in Britain or Ireland. There is nothing that the army couldn't 100% search if they wanted to. It's basically one big Gulag.

Hm, I'm more pragmatic. It's shit and we're gearing towards more multiculturalism and Islamification but taking steps and hoping others running contrary to the status quo. In time it will when Islam and the consequences of Multiculturism become transparent, yet this may already be too late. Who the fuck knows Islam is shit

Let me give you a rundown on the country OP.

NI and Scotland are both beautiful places with very few immigrants but the problem is that they are full of Irish and Scots. If you can bare their annoying accents and rampant leftism then maybe you'll be alright. Wales is pretty nice, but you'll probably be pretty lonely out there and lots of people speak welsh rather than English, or so i've heard.

England is mixed, never under any circumstance should you go to the cities (Manchester, London e.t.c), these areas are about 60% white, overpopulated and poor, London especially. Your best bet is either the North of England or more remote areas of the south. I live in a village near Colchester which is something like 96% white (and most of the non-whites just come here to study, and a large portion of them are Japanese). It's pretty nice here desu