Even if you hate me solely on account of my skin color, I still love you Sup Forums

Even if you hate me solely on account of my skin color, I still love you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9lzRnHe5dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you, nigger

you'll get yours

Id fuck this darkie

That's not you. I hope you get banned for fake news.

Don't worry OP you're not the only non-white on this board.

I like you as my fellow God's Creation.

Fuck you nigga.

God is not your fellow, but your creator, lord and master.

nobody will hate you if you behave like a human being

If you look like that then I'd happily physically love you

I like you as my God's fellow Creation. English is not my mother tongue.

I'd fuck that nigger in the ass

Eh. Sup Forums likes Sowell though.

fuck you google!

I believe in animal rights!

>majorly attracted to black girls
>can't get enough of them
>hate having to deal with their families
>really don't want my children to have to grow up "black"

Nobody really hates you.
The stormfags are just like ctr (some of them are actual ctr)
They are all just unwanted trash that wandered in one day.

I want to drill for oil

Even if you hate me solely on account of my body mass, I still watch you from the sky, Sup Forums

Get a non-ghetto black girl ;)

>Lose virginity to qt black girl
>Still on Sup Forums

I still love you too.
We ought to REMEMBER who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception.
There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED conception of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

I know of one black girl who has been visiting Sup Forums and yes that include Sup Forums since she was a loli. She's a teenager now and...yeah it's had an effect on her.

Maria is that you?

nobody gives a shit about your skin colour, it is how you act in life that matter.

Well if she can fly then her mass shouldn't be too high.
Unless she's hit planet density that is.

WE WANT OSGTP

>tfw no African uberwoman gf

In the end, it doesn't really matter desu
You just need to make sure that the person loves you and won't cheat on you.

This nigga speak like Jesus.

this tbqh fampai

You're even not hiding yourself now Shlomo

>solely on account of my skin color,
I love this meme.

I don't hate you solely on account of your skin colour

>black

That girl is like 90% hispanic or some other random shit

I'd love that negress tenderly.

She's like white, but black.

I'll protect you from these uncouth swine milady

but first you have to eat these eggs

Who's doing these threads? There are like 5 or 6 everyday.

10/10 she'd make a good slave whore

Black womb belongs to white men.

Kek is in this thread, boys.

Race is more tha skin colore

Would absolutely fuck

>If you think skin colour has anything to do with it.

In all likelihood she hates white people. It was a nice try though.

this. i'd argue that this board is at most 60% white.

God bless. Women of color are the future.

the fuck is going on with this gif

Too dumb to have any morals intelligent enough to be "super-predator" - HRC.

Thanks satan

My girlfriend is a bosnian muslim girl. She is far more intelligent than you (((Trump))) loving retards. And she can talk about the holohoax, nationalism and natsoc without sperging out like Richard Spenser

The hate you're trying to shove down our throats is not this blind prejudice at all. We don't hate abos, blacks nor jews for their race but for what they do. It's not phobia, it's rational fear.

wtf? so the other guys standing behind her just don't do anything about? if this was here, in a white area at least, those monkeys would have been finished.

i don't hate you.

i find black women very attractive

Yeah but why are all white people sitting on the dias and these niggers are surrounding them

Take your rhinoplasty nose, and stereotypical receding hairline and GTFO nigger.

same tbqh Hans

Don't we all? It's just a natural feeling.

Little 25yr old shit had a bunch of his homies standing around off camera, egging him on. The whole thing was probably pretty tense and weird. I see your point though. How do you do it down there? All the pics look fucking scary.

It was a homeless person, probably somewhat mentally ill. The low IQ ape thought she was making derogatory comments, when she was just literally trying to figure out what was going on.

And nobody beat their skulls to a fine dust?! WTF

This is precisely why a CCW is necessary.

Its not your skin color
Its your low IQ
propensity to violence
Lack of motivation of self improvement

I don't know what you're talking about, I love black women.

A jobless/out-of-school/do-nothing-all-day 25yr old shit, was egged on by a bunch of his homies standing off-camera, sucker punched a middle-aged white woman for no reason. I believe just before he did so she said something to the affect that he wouldn't dare touch her. He was arrested and charged with assault due to this video. This was Atlanta GA.

> t.jew

it's pretty shit, but when we catch them we make examples out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9lzRnHe5dU

>just drops her baby

> things they never say

Not my future

Your skin colour is fine luv.
It's your attitude, your uncivilised behaviour, your lacking intellectual capacity and your willingness to be a welfare queen instead of a common worker.

We are all God's children user if Jesus is your Lord and saviour you're my brother.

tfw you could end their life and nobody would care, like a tree falling in the forest.

if all black women looked like you racist would not exist

That's where you're wrong.

>Get a non-ghetto black girl ;)
HA

I mean yeah they exist but you have to go out and find one who grew up in the suburbs for that shit

If repeating we'll all get black girlfriends.

The fuck did I just watch? Three white farmers stuck a black dude in a coffin and threatened to burn him alive?

Why? Why do Latins, blacks,indians, jews, women, slavs, Asians, gays, transsexuals keep coming here?
There are people on this board who would commit violence to us for the slightest thing in real life. But we don't go away. Maybe we are masochists.
I will never understand this.

Sure sure.

For this post I blasted a gooey load into my girlfriends mouth and on her face. Thanks guys

Are you going to force me to live my nice white area and interbreed with a negro? no?
Then I'm not wrong, nigger.

Lets take a look at where niggers are located in the US:
Are the niggers equally spread out across the US? No?
Have the niggers moved in the last 250 years? No?
Does it appear that the niggers are completely dependent on white people? yes?
What happens if they take over? A repeat of Zimbabwe?

fuck off.

yeah. you have to. majority of the blacks are cowards. you make an example out of a few and they'll stop coming.

What the hell is going on in CA? Fucking Oakland?

>Are you going to force me to live my nice white area and interbreed with a negro? no?

I'm not going to "force" you to leave, but every white man is going to get a black wife.

Not optional.

I don't hate blacks any more than I hate tigers or sharks or any other potentially dangerous animal. I don't want them in my house or my neighborhood or even my country, but I don't question their right to exist.

IMO, Sub-Sahran Africa should be set aside as a wildlife preserve. We strip out all the European and Asian influences and allow the negroid population to reset itself naturally, then allow them to live in their natural state without our interference.

San Francisco and Sacramento.

Where the fuck are you going with this?

Okay. I'll have a black wife who cleans up shit and lives in the basement, and one white wife who bears children and tells the black wife what to do.
Not Optional.

>Kek
You mean God's will?

i dont hate you just cause youre black. i hate you cause your race is bringing down society and youre mooching off of all the work that everyones else is doing

if you were purple or green or rainbow i wouldn't give two shits. you ACT like niggers and thats why i hate you

I'm not interested in a walking, complaining precursor to the steam engine.

we once hired this black women as a maid to clean the house and she landed up stealing all our jewelry and heirlooms that had been passed down from generation to generation. she sold it for drugs, the cheapest ones on top of it. my dad is a really good guy and would never lay a finger on a woman ever, but that day he took her down to the storage room and beat the shit out of her to try find out where it landed up. he then locked her in there for 2 days. i nearly vomited when i saw her when she came out. she didn't even look human. we managed to track down some of the stuff in the end.

Niggers and kikes and other assorted nonwhites have forsaken God, that's why he punished them with what they have now. Only Whites are truly God's children.

too skinny/bony tbqh
It's not even because she's black

>my dad is a really good guy and would never lay a finger on a woman ever

Unlucky for her that she wasn't a human, then

Yeah, see, nope, every single story, it's like you guys live in hell. Is there presently a bit of white flight, something about more white people leaving South Africa than since the end of apartheid, like 1994. This true?