Sup Forums doesn't grow their hair long, have a thick beard and keep themselves in shape

>Sup Forums doesn't grow their hair long, have a thick beard and keep themselves in shape
You faggots praising 40's looks are the true numales of the world.
Embrace your ancestry, you're no less of a pansy than the numales you talk about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucGB1U5FP4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually do this, I would be perfect if not for being a fucking manlet. I guess we all have to have some form of shortcoming though.

How long is your hair?

beards are barbaric reserved for numale lefties and muslim scum
greeks and romans shaved to stop their enemies from grabbing their hair in hand to hand combat

>barbaric
>numale
Make up your mind. Numales don't do anything barabric because they're too weak, like you.

nowadays killers are shaved and trimmed with super short hair sometimes costumes and always lether shoes
it's time for england to step out of the stone age too

youtube.com/watch?v=ucGB1U5FP4M

I totally agree OP, look at this specimen for example.

>Sup Forums doesn't grow their hair long, have a thick beard and keep themselves in shape
>implying I don't
good try

>""""""""men"""""""" who spend hours on their perfectly trimmed hair and trendy clothes

just lmao

Long hair > narcissist mumales

I feel like flannel wearing neck-bearded faggots are the crem de la crem of numale stock.

Should take pride in your appearance, if you have facial hair keep it manicured.

Agreed, fellow short haired aryan!

what are the benefits of having long hair in this day and age? sorry but they're none, only hidrances

Barbarians are today's numales

I actually have a manly, strong jaw and chin so I don't need some fucking gay beard

>he's not even clean shaven

Hitler Youth's hairstyle is the supreme hair

Sure you do, weakling.

Good try gommie.

i used to have long hair and weird "viking" haircuts but bald / buzzcut is just master race sempai desu, with or without beard
also army cut + buff body is godmode if you want normies to like you
t. knower

t. mad chinlet

t. chinlet pretending he's not one

>growing a shitty beard to hide your feminine chin while pretending to be a strong barbarian

sad!

>Leftist Not a barbarian after what they've done to their own cities.

Is that Chigger?

Numales don't do that. they sit on the sidelines while they employ black people to do the actual damage.

I keep my hair nice and long so i can crossdress and be a sexy trap.

Good luck getting into a fight. The hair will be a major disadvantage.

>wanting to be like olive niggers

Keep it up.