I am a white Christian man who got married to a Jewish woman while living in Washington, DC. Ask me anything

I am a white Christian man who got married to a Jewish woman while living in Washington, DC. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

sadtrombone.com/?autoplay=true
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you do laundry?

Sure, for my clothes, but not for hers.

How often does she cuck you?

Why haven't you turned her to the light?

Never, yet, and I don't foresee it happening.

Is she orthodox jew? How jewish is she? Does her family accept you, with jews being extremely racist and all?

She is Rich?

I'm not Evangelical.

You never foresee when the kikes betray you.

She's Reformed. They way she puts it is that she's very culturally Jewish, but not super religiously Jewish.

Yes, I get along great with the in-laws. Just had Thanksgiving with them.

She's a teacher, so not really. But she's very good at saving and budgeting, and so she's always done pretty well for herself.

Stop stealing our women

Sorry bro.

What's she like in bed?

We're both pretty vanilla.

She convert to christianity or you become jewish?

Denominations have nothing to do with that.
You are not Christian if you don't spread the Gospel.

Not very smart to marry a satanist death-worshiper

Stop spreading multiculturalism across the west

Do you fear the day of the rope?

>you should

Neither.

Guess I'm not Christian, then.

Reform Jews are the worst. Either go all the way or not. None of this wishy-washy shit.

You like fish sticks?

No Satanist death-worshipping yet, that I've noticed. Will keep you posted.

The what?

Sure. Don't have them very often.

Everything in moderation.

Wasn't really planning on it, just happened that way.

easy way to opt in or cop out

I'm the same way toward Christianity. Never been big on buying into dogma.

Heresy alert!

>t. gay fish

(゚ヮ゚)

So does she try to steal your money and defect to Israel?

do you sniff your finger after you scratch your balls?

How did you meet her?

Not yet. All our money goes into and out of joint bank accounts. I currently make a bit more than her, but she's had a much more stable career.

We'd like to travel to Israel some time.

Through a mutual friend.

If you don't do what God and Jesus Christ command then no, you're not.

sadtrombone.com/?autoplay=true

Are you originally from the DC area, how do you like the price of living????

Are you planning on having any kids? What will you tell them about their options for education after high school???

Doesn't everyone?

Did she know that you are not jewish?

Oh also, what are her/her family's feelings on Israel? Has she been there??

We moved out of DC earlier this year. Cost of living was a big part of that.

Yes, eventually. We're both of the opinion that as long as they're committed to doing something and can support themselves doing it -- an internship, the Americorps, whatever -- it doesn't necessarily have to be college.

Yes.

She's been to Israel twice, I think.

Her family seems to feel toward Israel the way many Americans feel toward the US: for the most part they love the country, people, and culture, but aren't always thrilled with the government.

Really in DC or just kike infested montgomery county?

Funny you should say that.

Every jew I've run into that claims to be from DC has been from either Rockville, Bethesda or Gaithersburg.

t. Marylander

Thanks for the answer. I asked about DC/higher education because I grew up there and the general attitude there was the community college system was for the rejects/ppl who couldn't get into a REAL college. I moved to San Antonio when I was 18 and noticed an incredibly different attitude. Very few ppl I know from Virginia that went to a university are living on their own/providing for themselves right now.

Hah, I had no idea. That's hilarious! I lived in Northern Virginia until I moved in with her.

>no argument
Thank you for proving my point

I think that's the attitude everywhere you have a high concentration of college-educated people.

It really sucks. I dropped out of my four-year college and never finished, which has worked out fine, but in retrospect I might have really enjoyed going to a community college.

I am Jewish you did the right thing. There are 2 types of Jews and the ones on /pol are are the good fags

Are you finally rich now?

Not really sure how to read this, but OK. :)

Any day now...

You have to go back.

fucking hell huemonkey speaking the truth

Jew male here, engaged to non-jew woman.

I gotta say man I love my mom and cousins and whatnot but Jewish women can be real overbearing cunts that put your balls in a vise. Best of luck but I could never marry a Jew.

How curved is her nose?

Out of my several long-term relationships, she's the least overbearing (and also the only Jew). But she does occasionally talk about "Jewish princesses" that she's met.

Not curved. A little big, though, and she's very self-conscious about it.

Do you plan to have children? Will they be raised jewish?

Yes, we're planning on having children. They'll probably go to Hebrew school, and I'd also like to take them to church occasionally. They probably won't be baptized, and probably won't have bar/bat mitzvahs unless they choose to do so. We'll celebrate Chanukah and Christmas and the other major holidays for both religions.

How often do you visit comet ping pong?

We went a few times while we lived in DC. She likes "creative" food, and I like big comfort food, so she was a bit more into it than I was.

It was a pretty normal hipster place. On the one hand, I want to roll my eyes at all the Pizzagate stuff. On the other hand, there are some really interesting connections being drawn.

All the stories are based on important life lessons.

Sounds reasonably.
They can have bar/bat mitzvahs later without any problems.

>and I'd also like to take them to church occasionally.

The Rabbi won't like it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Oy vey, honey. All of this spending on two Winter holidays is getting expensive! We can only keep Chanukah. Christmas has to go!

She's actually getting really excited about Christmas this year.

Give it time, my short-sighted friend

God never chose the Jews for anything, quite the contrary, HE ABSOLUTELY HATES them all....
They Hate the European Race because they all know intrinsically that the White European Race are the true descendants of Adam. That's not supposed to be a statement of superiority, just the truth. Just as the Jews have committed the fraud all over the world and STOLE the heritage of the TRUE chosen people... these scumbag Jews are from satan's son Cain which is EXACTLY what Christ told the entire world in John 8:44 but no one even bothered to actually READ the bible, that is how these sons of satan have pulled off their GREAT DECEPTION. The Jewish Race are Satans Children in the flesh !! They have a REAL HOLOCAUST coming the day Christ who was a NON-JEW GENTILE returns...An EPIC holocaust!

These people are the literal offspring of Satan! Jesus is returning soon and His angels are going to gather these false Jews up and cast them into the everlasting fire of Hell with their dear old daddy Lucifer! When this happens it will not be too soon for me and the rest of the world. These people are of the seed line of Cain, who slew his brother Able,the son of Adam! The Jews hail from a wandering satanic tribe who practiced incest and sex with animals so when as you say, he looks like lucifer then your " bang on the money" because when you look into the eye's of a hateful Jew you're looking straight into the heart and soul of SATAN. These evil people have been at the root cause of most major world wars and racial deaths for thousands of years!

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8

will you ever be honest and tell your kids that your a traitor?