Why haven't you converted to catholicism yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you converted to catholicism yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwIa9d4tx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hs3o5O5kX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestants and Catholics are christian heretics and traitors.

Jesus judge your heart not your label or title.
A good heart is judged good by God.

But as an institution Catholics and Protestants are against the teaching of Jesus 13 disciples commonly known as "Orthodox" christianity which is from what we know the true christian faith.

But again, jesus judges your heart, not if you are born into this or that "label" of christianity.

cuz the current pope is a cuck faggot

Catholics are geniuses pretending to be retarded to the king to keep getting support and hide the science stuff they do in private
Protestants literal retards that thoughts they were in good company

>Catholics are christian heretics

stopped reading there

>cucktholicism

Why don't you piss off to the Middle East where you came from

>orthodoxy is based

The sandniggerism of Catholicism is showing up in full effect with our cuck pope. Either go Orthodox if you want at least some sort of initiatic consistency without bending over to jews too much, or even better drop monotheistic crap and get in touch with the actual roots of Europe, Greco-Roman traditionalism.

This 100%

I'm a dumbshit when it comes to religion, philosophy and logic, but in a logical sense wouldn't the antichrist be anyone who disagrees with christ? I know that it has adopted a different meaning as some kind of satanic anti-god or devil thing, but let's say christ isn't really the true son of god then wouldn't everyone who believes such be an antichrist? like for instance pagans? or hindus?

That pic made me think about gnostic atheists who make the opposite claim of gnostic theists while presenting the same logical argument. I was just curious if Sup Forums could give me a theology lesson?

Because the Holy Spirit proceeds only from the Father, you fucking papist heretic!

>Either go Orthodox if you want at least some sort of initiatic consistency without bending over to jews too much, or even better drop monotheistic crap

bs. Fundamental Protestantism 100%. America just proved it works very well against cucking.

face the truth and face the facts instead of putting your head in the sand like a bird.

one should not have any other idols than God and Jesus christ.
Maria should not be prayed to.
Prayer should only be to Jesus or the father in heaven.
The pope should not be idolised and worshipped, he is a human and nothing but flesh, not God.

You should study and research "the Great schism" of Christianity of the year 1054 when the original true church divided and a new branch was made where you could buy Gods forgiveness for money from the church (catholics).

The protestantism was made who were against this behavior.

So basically Orthodox christianity was one holy church and was the initial church.

Then Catholics one thousand year later stepped away from traditions, who are anti-orthodox.
a
Then Protestants was made another 500 years later who then are anti-catholics.

And why are u guys so butthurt?
Im from a Protestant country but Im being honest and admit Protestants and Catholics dont follow the doctrine of the 13 disciples of Jesus, but Orthodox do it.

Also as I said, God judge your heart, not what "label" you put on yourself or your country. As these new versions of religions is just a stupid and greedy invention of humans.

At least we aren't totally degenerate in some categories

>Also as I said, God judge your heart, not what "label" you put on yourself or your country.

there will be no prots/caht/orth/... in heaven only people who believed but that doesnt mean every label is the same

>one should not have any other idols than God and Jesus christ.
Maria should not be prayed to.

orthodox are notorious for idolworship even more than catholics in some cases, so I dont get your point of pro-orthodoxy and most orthodox countries create a chaotic society, pic rel, i like orthodox art very much but it seems they are mostly about muh heritaging than faith.

>At least we aren't totally degenerate in some categories

because of amsterdam you have a reputation of degeneracy but you really arent that much degenerate

Government is the anti-Christ. It "replaces" religion, God and morality with its own ideology. It sustains itself through theft and establishes itself through murder and enslavement. It weighs everything only in materialistic terms. Materialism = Anti-spiritual.

Matthew 4:8-10:
>Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
>And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
>Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 18:36
>Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Not sure why traditional church doctrine have anything at all to do with with the Socioeconomic and public health status of a certain country?
I think you are getting a bit mixed up here.

Anyways who will ever know whats really true?
All we can do is guessing.

But I agree with you that there is only one heaven.
That divisions is the invention of stupid and greedy humans, and also probably by satanists wanting to discredit Jesus and just want Christians to fight.

There is one Jesus Christ, there is one holy God, the rest is humans invention.

God bless.

abortion is degeneracy left from commies.

The entire commie system in easteurope was anti-christianity!
Needles to say that was forbidden to go to church (if you are not adult 18+) back in a days.They also rename and replace all all christian Holidays, it's miracle that orthodoxy still exist..

EXPLAIN
THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS (c. A.D. 70)

Now let us see if the Lord has been at any pains to give us a foreshadowing of the waters of Baptism and of the cross. Regarding the former, we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Jer 22:13; Isa 16:1-2; 33:16-18; Psalm 1:3-6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls. (11:1-10)
PRODDIE btfo

EXPLAIN

FACE THE TRUTH PRODDIE LOSER

WHY THIS?

HOW

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

OOOO WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO PRODDIE

Catholic here,
please ignore idiots and kikes trying to foment violence between different Christians. Just like the specific cultures of Europe and Amerikaners do not matter in white advocacy - because we are all "white" to our enemies.
In the same way we need to keep united as the Christkillers view us all with the same contempt.

We can try each other for heresy in another century, but there isn't time for that now.

OP, I resent your thread.

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

> Not of works, lest any man should boast.
ephesians 2:8-9
Daily reminder salvation is by faith only, and catholics are not true Christians

>le "orthodoxy isn't an irrelevant subbranch of christianity with a history paved with papal humiliation, being conquered by the ottomans and slashing your authority because patriarchs can't get along" meme

well, there's the simple fact that I don't...

WORSHIP THE BABYLON MYSTERY RELIGION

...that might have something to do with it. *^_^*

Catholicism is the literal jew branch of Christianity

even down to the cannibalism and blood sacrifice(all ritualistic of course, can't have the goyim reaping the benefit of the real thing now can we)

Is there any legitimate reason to choose Orthodoxy instead of Catholicism other than
>it's the kvlt contrarian option
>I don't like the pope
>muh Jews

Yes the anti christ meme is satan the devil , in reality its just a spirit against god

1 John 4
>Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world

PRODDIE BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE IGNORES THE BIBLE

The Ritual Child Rape is real though

THIS MAN IS A CANNIBAL

AND THE MAGIC WATER TOO
THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS (c. A.D. 70)

Now let us see if the Lord has been at any pains to give us a foreshadowing of the waters of Baptism and of the cross. Regarding the former, we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Jer 22:13; Isa 16:1-2; 33:16-18; Psalm 1:3-6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls. (11:1-10)

hAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA PRODDIES HATE THIS

AND THIS

Fuck jesus, PRAISE KEK ! Shadiay my friend

slay all TE protesturd

Because you're a cancerous quasi-kike religion.

Coming from a Catholic: though the protestants are absolutely heretical, largely based in emotional impulse and "good feelings," I see no reason to attack them in the present day, especially with the encroachment of atheism and, even worse, Islam. Divide-and-conquer is the last thing we as Christians should do under today's situation with the concrete moral-base of Western Society being knawed at by Marxists, Progressives, and Islamists.

Because I'm already Catholic

Teutons were scum desu.

>Paul says that you are saved by Grace
>Paul, James and others explain that you cannot have faith without works
>Protestants literally do opposite
Gee, I wonder what is it called. Oh right. Heresy

You mean that you are not Muslim? Good for you.

LARPers and autism also add "CATHOLICISM STARTED IN 1054" and other ahistorical bullshit like "Pentarchy" and "First among equals" or even "Jesus created splitted Church". Also "muh aesthetics"

I'm a Catholic, but I honestly want to be Orthodox.

>Said the biggest kike lover nation since it's retarded king didn't know how to use poison.

>Converting because of "muh feelings"
Son, you are a retard.

Because religion is deprecated thanks to science.

>Poland
>1.3 births per woman
>contraceptives not allowed
so you just don't have much sex?

What's stopping you?

Jesus wrote a personal message about that in revelation.

Revelation 2:19
>I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Fuck protestants. I couldn't go out and get beer on the morning of Thanksgiving because of shitty blue laws those bluepilled heathens passed. If this country was founded by catholics things would be better in many ways.

Because the pope is a massive nigger loving faggot.

Reminder: If you don't support the pope, congratulations, you are protestant.

God bless you Slavic bro

Kanstantin and junistin and katulaxan The emperors of old real east and west Rome vizsntina are happy and feel pride :)

Fuck Carl the German king (Catholicos )king can never be emperor fake blood till this day a fake rouler control Europa (Zion jew )and they follow they way of the Zion Jews not the way of Jesus the jews snitch on Jesus Bcoz he want every thing to be free with out to pay mony they said he make a new religion the real empire and Rome blood are in Russian teretory now and for ever will stay

Catholics fake believers they are the one thet calld the Turks and englos to take Constantinople with the pope thet want to marry the Russian imperator dother so he will have a real vizsntina blood but the Russian said fuck of and he run back to Rome and the last time he will come back with turks and englos and hongarianas to kill Constantinople :( and land I'd East Slavs car grad he did it but the warangian gards kill him in the end so the job did not finish there still orthodox people left like me and east Cyrillic Slavs thet following and serv the time and the historian of this world and not moony or kings and lands like you Catholics Americans and this is why forever the problem and the Kay is the satanic west the Satan is there and the antixrist to

If orthodox will be ever the anthirist will come and it's mean the end of time
Thets why ortadox people wean we pray we spit on the west

If it's because "muh cuck is pope" or "muh aesthetic"?
Of the first one worry not, we had worse popes. He isn't that bad, believe me.Plus he will be dead in decade max.
If it's second then just join Greccocatholic parish.
>He don't know implications of quantum universe
Thou of little mind...
Yeah. Plus it's hard to have a lot of kids with such draconic tax system. Poles in rest of the world have 2,5 children per woman iirc
This doesn't make my claim any less true. Also, put this verse back in context.
>this is what non-catholic actually believe
Read a book nigger. Or better, acts of Vaticanum I

>Paganism lead by Jesuit Luciferians
Repent.

Why haven't you converted to Orthodox yet?

I was born Catholic.

>personification of the divine
>scripture

no

>This image
Wow, Americans truly are dumb.
Also:
>Jesuits
>Not existing only after contereformation
>Not being this >.< close to make Japn and China Christian
>Not exist only becouse protestant jew show up and started to make ridiculous claim like "jew emancipation" or "equality for all" in Godfearing Europe.
Because I want to stay in Ecclesia Catholica Romana, true, apostolic Church made by Jesus and not take part in schism, that accepted a fucking turkish sultan as a valid emeror of Rome thus makeing any claims on Constantinople not valid.

ordo ab chao

Polkk I feel sorry for you you follow the old Zion Jewish masters not the real Jesus way just Bcoz you born Around Germans :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwIa9d4tx8

Sorry Wrong link watch this it will open your eyes forever stupid polka

The real believe are the Rome and Rome Wes orthodox the Turks rould Rome but kanstantin come to power he take Constantinople back and brak apart from the weast kicked the Turks and Rome forever he keep the old valve and believe in east now Bcoz east was free form Rome

In the west thee was the Turks and Hungarians and englos and Germans but the all emperor left a German king become in power with a fake blood he change every things thet the old Rome belived

Catholics you are all fakes you follow the satan

Each of you watch this and you can see the secrets of Catholic fake blood not Rome Church