realy makes you think that palestine (((magically))) disappeared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CflLzqdpM44
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtu.be/x73L7iY-Xhg?t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keks will be done

What's Palestine? It doesn't show up on Google maps..

inb4 that one IDF shill comes in and says

>it was brokered peace deals
>towelheads broke all their promises
>then it was more brokered peace deals
>why are you goys so antisemitic?

Then he cries and shits himself before walking the dinosaur all over the thread.

Fuck that guy.

Dirty muslims are getting what they deserve. Israel is the beacon of light in that shit hole of a place on earth. It stands for western ideals.

hahaha good

i wish it would. and the rest of the middle east for that matter.

jew detected

> Canada siding with Muslims

With all the shit (((they))) do, kicking the ass of some towelheads is the thing you should be cheering

Let me just fix that for you, familia

>Germany
>Hating jews standing up for Muslims
Checks out, go pray to allah fucking cuck.

Nobody cares sandniggers, neck yourselves

Little Ahmed shilling for his fellow muslim shitskins.

The Jews are evil but you are just as worse.

Fuck, I really shit the bed in the last panel when it comes to grammar

Lol

Fuck the moslems. Worst ideology on the planet.

I just wanted to troll the IDF but I snagged on you ya dumb ass cunty bitch!

haha i hope midel easter sufers same future lol

Always love a good neckin'

Fuck the muzzies

>palestine.
I don't know why muzzies (and leftist) still cry so much about palestine, muslims own almost 1000 times more land than israel.

>being angry that jews are self-deporting themselves to >a >fucking >desert while genociding muslims in the process
Why

>GIB CLAY YOU HAVE TOO MUCH

You'd think that by now Venezuelans would know thtmats not how it works.

Fuck kikes and kebabs but kikes are obviously the worse of the bunch.

Does Sup Forums actually like Palestine?

this. We dont go to russia and tell them to give us clay becouse they have so much and we dont.

How is it that land originally owned by british? Doesn't make any sense.british just came over and declared this is their land?

(((Our Greatest Ally)))

look at the picture and you see how this cancer managed it to steal a whole country in les then 100 years.

Pretty much bitch, what are you gonna do about it? That's how it went, the British Empire were ruthless. They could have ruled the entire world if they wanted to, FROM A FUCKING ISLAND. THE MADMEN

They took it from the Turks at the end of WW1, you fucking moron.

Except that country never actually existed in the first place.

>>IDF shill
the weak should fear the strong , and palecucks were weak .

why is uk not green?

Fuck the juice
Fuck mudslimes
Fuck sandnigger of all age's

NUKE EM NUKE EM NUKE EM

kek, sand niggers don't deserve their fake country

not official but it existed.

If it's one thing I get from reading the Talmud. It's that there is a reason nearly all Jews become lawyers.

They are a race of cheaters. The Talmud in itself is a book on how to basically cheat the bible. How to cheat God.

"It's not really murder if it's a Goy because..."
"Stealing in certain circumstances would be allowable if you..."

They are obsessed with circumventing laws and reasons and morals.

You will see this when you argue with them, especially about he Palestine occupation. They will come out with unconditional surrender treaties they gave the palestinians, peace talks where they purposefully sabotaged and other Jewry.

It is not just in their nature. It's in their religion to Jew people. So much they believe that they can actually Jew God himself.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of mudslimes at all. But quite frankly Israel needs to be nuked off the face of the planet. I only take consolation in the fact that both the holocaust being a lie and 9/11 being a Jewish Israeli operation are now almost mainstream views and soon they will be left alone to fend for themselves.

no you goys are just lucky we murdered your kind in ww2 so you can justify your illegal act or force our countrys to help your shithole.

>burgers being good goys
Gets me every time

>GIB CLAY YOU HAVE TOO MUCH
Yeah, thats how international borders have worked for +3000 years, powerfull countries take by force the land of the weaker countries.
So if jew give back palestine to the muslims because that's their "rightful clay" then muslims should give back christian all the clay they have taken away by force

>500000 billion palestinian refugees

Stop lying, there never was a state called "palestine". Arabs always lived under foreign rule since they ARE NOT A NATION.

Then why did you gave us a state? ffs

(((google))) maps

I didn't. Churchill the masons and the zionists banks and business that funded him did.

Obvious Turkish roach detected. The alt right supports Israel over the towel heads Ahmed. Onlyy the American Marxist Jews are the issue.

A double kebab and a soda, please.
>put it on the tab

>The alt right supports Israel over the towel heads Ahmed.
the alt right support no side

>Obvious Turkish roach detected.
no sorry, but i think you are a jewish rat.

So this.

Your map is reeeeetarded.

Wtf are you a cuck faggot. Strong steal from the weak all the time pussy. What do you think we're peace loving hippies? Think we want to return the land to the native Americans? Think Aussies want to give the land back to the abos? Youre in the wrong place my friend . You have to go back. If Jews who learned science in Europe were able to pown a bunch of shit skins wtf do I care Ahmed. The land belongs to the victor. When you lose a war you lose. You don't cry about it and March on college campus.

>Argies being good kuffars
Gets me every time

But that's not where Alexandria is

Palestine "disappeared" in the Seven-Days War. Israel was attacked without cause by a pan-arab coalition that wanted to destroy it.

Instead, Israel destroyed enemy forces in seven days (hence the name of the war). It kept areas that were used to stage major military offensive attacks after the war and offered to give these areas back to every nation-state in the pan-arab coalition that attacked them, if each nation agreed to recongnize the legitimacy of the nation of Israel and have peace in the future.

Literally only Egypt recognized Israel and treated for peace, which is why Israel gave Egypt back the Siniai Penninsula.

All the other countries have continue to pursue a hard line of failure to recognize the state of Israel and continue to pursue unprovoked aggression against it, just like with the Seven Days War, so fuck them. They lost, they won't play nice, they deserved to lose their land.

And if anyone fucks with Israel, the US has Israel's back, 100%, Trump included. Especially Trump, because he's republican.

just shows the well connected can steal anything from anyone in broad daylight in front of the whole world, and most of us won't say shit

Like how Canadians stole Canada from the natives?

Fuck the Swedes.

Your men are gay, and your women don't douche, and your country should cease to exist because you created Ikea. You fucking perverted pothead.

yes

>Stop lying, there never was a state called "palestine". Arabs always lived under foreign rule since they ARE NOT A NATION.
This.

Same with fictitional "Palestine."

Hasn't existed since before Christ.

>alt-right supports Israel
Did you miss the memo where the alt right is anti jew?

You're a fag. For the last 10k years humans fight wars, win and they get the spoils. There's no playing fair or giving back the losers shit because we've all been cucked by leftist faggotry in our education system. It's like gambling. If your lose you don't get your money back because you're sad you lost. Arabs thought they coild won, they gambled, they lost, now they have to go back to Saudi arabia, where they came from originally on their Jihad with Mohammed to conquer this Christian city. Sorry no tears from me Ahmed

You can be anti Jew and pro Israel. In fact it's the only reasonable position. Ask Steve Bannon.

My theory is this. If you're against Israel, a containment country for the Jews, then you're either an Arab or Communist. You wouldn't want to be sending Jews back to Europe or America otherwise.

>Israel won the 7day war
xD
You Jew cunts abrely fought. You got supplies and commando's from the americans shipped over the fight for you, you fucking cowards.
Israeli's are known to be fucking cowards and awful fighters like the arabs. It's no wonder you dumb cowards needed american support in EVERY war you've ever fought.
It's pathetic.

you're a barbarian that wants to justify theft
probably pro life law n order halfwit too

This is so wrong it's insane there's no reason to believe that the Americans assisted Israeli is in almost any War especially the Six-Day War in which Russian ships blockaded Americans from delivering supplies to the Israelis

You don't think it's impressive that they won a war against 3 albeit weak, armies?

What's more pathetic is that the Egyptians still celebrate their victory on the war. That's what's really pathetic

>pro israel
>anti jew
Wow you are blue pilled as fuck if you think there is a difference.
Also Israel are arguably the leading suspect as the nation that funded and supported and likely carried out the most deadly terror attack in history as a false flag.
Israeli Jews literally run the US government. They are the main force behind the democrat party. They are the reason we went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq so that American and Britain would crush their competitors in the area.
It was a war for Israel and they didn't lose one soldier for their war. We lost thousands.
You're a dumb fucking cuck if you support israel. And Israel is the reason the word cuck and cuckservative came about you dumb twat.

Holy shit a based Turk! Blessings upon you Ahmed!

I have two questions for you.
1. Is mudslime`s territories really shrinks?
2. Can we sand our jews to their homeland? They are fucking obnoxious russophobes.

If Israel was not greedy they would defend the land as it is in 1949-1967 or as it is in the UN plan. Since they are instead fractioning the west bank step by step, they are clearly expansionist.

*send

youtube.com/watch?v=CflLzqdpM44

>They are a race of cheaters. The Talmud in itself is a book on how to basically cheat the bible. How to cheat God.
>how to basically cheat the bible
Nigger, judaism is alot older than christianity - in fact christianity is just a fucking offbranch of judaism

don't you know this you retarded bong?

Israel only really became friendly with the US in the 70's, and I'm pretty sure it was because they were prepared to throw around nukes everywhere if a bunch of sandniggers zerg rushed them at some point and they wouldn't be able to defend themselves.

Before that however they were doing a pretty decent job of surviving on their own, only country friendly with South Africa, and helped the UK and France during the Suez Crisis, which got fucked up by the US.

Still some spots left. Go Israel.

>he doesn't know about phariseesm.
You're fucking stupid. The Jew's don't believe in teh Torah anymore. They worship the Talmud. A book written 600 years after the death of Christ.
Maybe if you stopped jacking it to Ahmed fucking your sister swedesissy you'd do some research.

There is no, nor was there ever, a palestine.

Prove me wrong.

Israel should not exist. Neither should """""Palestine""""". In fact, all of the Levant should be Christian again.

>Using words like redpilled and blue pilled and pretending to have a sophisticated understanding of geopolitics.

So the Jews didn't do 9/11.

Republicans support Israel more than Democrats. Did you see Obama's relationship with BiBi?

But no you're just a neet who thinks he's englightened because he accepts as facts, numerous contradictory conspiracy theories.

>go to war against Israel
>proceed to get btfo multiple times
>muh land!

Not gonna watch all that shit nigga, give me a rundown

>jews didn't do 9/11
Jewish fucking Israeli's did 9/11, Check out Urban Moving systems. Check out the Clean Break document which details removing Sadam, invading Libya, destabalizing Syria and then invading Iraq in order to take out Israel's competition in the region. Wolfowitz and Perle believed that a Pearl Harbor style incident was needed as a catalyst to start it off.

>Neocons
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Neocons and Democrats are the same fucking thing you dumb fucking kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 details the zionist movement and the Jewry they went to to obfuscate and corrupt Evangelic Christianity. You can also hear Rabbi's both Orthodox and otherwise state that they don't believe in the Torah at all and believe in the Talmud instead.

If you can't spend 15 fucking minutes watching a video you don't deserve a rundown.

>youtu.be/x73L7iY-Xhg?t=4m50s
anymore questions?

go to 4:50

> Sup Forums angry over mudslimes getting BTFO

Your hate-boner for kikes is getting in the way of your judgment. Israelies were forced in to an uneven fight and repelled it. I don't know why you seem to think the logistical aid somehow de-emphasizes this achievement. It doesn't. In that hostile geography, after the war, they had every reason to install a military dictatorship. They didn't. And you were so butthurt about this you came to this thread with your irrelevant bullshit. I'm beginning to think I'm trying to reason with a mudshit

>Jewish fucking Israeli's did 9/11
No they didn't, lol.

For fuck's sake, were you even alive in 2001?

I was there. On the inside of the government when it happened. And no jew, no insider, nothing like that cause 9/11.

Osama bin Ladin did 9/11, and that is why he is now dead. Sharkbait. Chum. End of story.

>Neocons and Democrats are the same fucking thing you dumb fucking kike.

Wow, you ARE a special kind of stupid.

What is palpepstine?

He is right about that. Both Neocons and Democrats are the establishment. For crying out loud, Trump's own party disavowed him, if that doesn't show they are in the same bed together I don't know what does

>believing in holocaust hoax

What kind of fucked up partition plan is that of 1947?? why wouldn't they just fucking split it in half instead of taking separate piece of land ? And Not even gonna argue about what gives them the right to do so ...

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk

>No they didn't lol
Great argument Jew. You know... It's become apparant to me that you kikes are liars. But you're just so bad at it. You can't argue. You can't lie well. What are you good for?

Not surprised a Turk would stick up for Israel since you Saud and Israel comprise the axis of evil in the middle east. All three of you need exterminating.

the holocaust happend, but thats not the point. My point was thats hillarious that they still blame us for the things and that they want money for it.

I created rightful borders. What you guys think?

Oh fucking no, mudshit muslims are disappearing whatever should we do about this tragedy

Kys

so exchanging one piece of trash for another
nothing of value is lost