Some other shit
pastebin.com/AJBBQcbP

>Websites in question
4on8.com (gone)
nokill.me
lhohq.info/index.html
acdca.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/

ld;dr from yesterday
>someone thought id in 10000000 get was sounding too man-made. Just compare to any other id
>people started digging,
>found a website 4on8.com along other things
>owner or something to the website owns other sites

pis info on CIA planes found here
lhohq.info/bob

Other urls found in this thread:

lhohq.info/laughing_horses_orifice_contact.html
interlude.20m.com/
lhohq.info/orifice/hawaii_vacation_orifice.html
phonograph.lhohq.info/
lhohq.info/index.html
lhohq.info/insider_trading/legal-challenges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rSER3yml1iM
phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=30
discourse.net/2008/01/nobodys_safe/
lhohq.info/container/pizza.html
interlude.20m.com/transmission/transmission.html
discourse.net
lhohq.info/container/index.html
phonograph.lhohq.info/phono.gif
lionsroar.com/dig-tibetan-book-of-the-dead-comix/
lhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://lhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/\x26vt\x3d5093599031878722060
myspace.com/genomic_filter_feeder/
flickr.com/people/genomic_filter_feeder/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2ymssq/can_anyone_make_sense_of_the_lhohq/
americajones.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/why-president-is-puppet.html
lhohq.info/federal.reserve_consumer.protection.agency/consumer_cabinet_secretary.html
lhohq.info/container/sudanese-error-strike-africom/libor-swift-gchq-parliament-echelon-five-eyes-xkeyscore-query.html
acdca.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/acdca_white_paper_5_32.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction
web.archive.org/web/20140915161942/http://www.lhohq.info/container/how_to_steal_an_election.html
tonymoon.bandcamp.com/album/moonshine-you-know-for-kids
hypnocycloid.blogspot.co.at/
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
m.flickr.com/#/photos/genomic_filter_feeder/2160682367/
acdca.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/acdca_white_paper_3_17.html
linkedin.com/in/bentleyptythylhlyl
octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simple page found from:
lhohq.info/laughing_horses_orifice_contact.html
Lulabell take you to:
interlude.20m.com/

Scroll the page and you will find diferents paints.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/100318423#p100324972

F

bump

I hope to delve more into this

lhohq.info/orifice/hawaii_vacation_orifice.html

Can anyone explain this please?

What the fuck?

phonograph.lhohq.info/

How do you come to the conclusion that they're on our side?

ayy lmaos space niggers shouldn't be trusted

>lhohq.info/index.html
CSM
I've eneter and jumpme an scary jump shit in the face, shit!!!
Who more get the screamer?

WUT!!!
lhohq.info/insider_trading/legal-challenges.html

This is a slide thread sucking up investigative minded people from pizza

SAGE

>one investigation at a time

kys

because they are fighting the jews, so clearly they are on our side.

WTF I HATE KEK NOW!!!

guess I haven't got that far yet

Yep i think the same
They're using and creating finniharios from youtube.
Who remember the finiharios from youtube?

But there's some thing i can't understand the lhohq channel from youtube has videos saved 5 years ago but right now it's the first time that smeone notice it.

I think are some edgy artist who want to have a webpage to differents finiharios just like nana8257.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSER3yml1iM

What did they mean by this?

Bump

Remember that you are just as alive as anyone of any other age or time period.
Remember that human creativity is the hardest thing in the universe to kill.
Remember that the ratio between history and no history is always in your favour.
Remember that phi(.382…/.618…) unites life to death as a natural singularity.
Remember that when the body begins to decay the subject of art is the oversoul.

First contact of the page with Sup Forums.
phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=30

Search user lycurgus.
Also we should use it as our chat.

What happened with the leaf who sent them an email?

Also:

Guys I apologize for getting into this one too late but I'm having trouble connecting the dots here. I have two questions.

1.) Does this have anything to do with pizzagate?

2.) What is the takeaway? There is an AI using meme magic? The government is using meme magic? It just seems like a bunch of coincidences that haven't been connected yet?

>What happened with the leaf who sent them an email?

nah this thing seems like a page made by artists to be edgy or something related, they have links with other similar pages of art.

Yeah thats why I asked. Did he unlock something or what?

search:
>finiharios (name to call horror videos made at 2008)
>nana8257 (youtube channel with finiharios to understand the art concept).

apparently there is a post from bentley in 2008
discourse.net/2008/01/nobodys_safe/

lhohq.info/container/pizza.html

interlude.20m.com/transmission/transmission.html

>discourse.net/2008/01/nobodys_safe/

this shit is spoopy

I haven't heard from this plan since Obama take in office.

>(((they)))

Seems like this is the bloog of main source.
discourse.net

LMAO
lhohq.info/container/index.html

Reverse img this ->phonograph.lhohq.info/phono.gif
, get this:

lionsroar.com/dig-tibetan-book-of-the-dead-comix/

>likes to do spirit cooking also?

I remember a page which execute google apis script and also make a call to a blog.

blogger com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d37572465\x26blogName\x3dL.H.O.H.Q.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_HOSTED\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dlhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://lhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/\x26vt\x3d5093599031878722060

Here's the blog link but i can't found the source page.
Also Advertising link have a jump scare.

myspace.com/genomic_filter_feeder/

so the guy has myspace

notice the lgbt hillary clinton thing.

and flickr
flickr.com/people/genomic_filter_feeder/

The site it's recent.
Seems like disinformation to me. Please someone helpme to confirm this. Also... Why someone has created a site of disinformation so big like this?
Start asking question.

ok no discard about recent events.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2ymssq/can_anyone_make_sense_of_the_lhohq/

I am using search engines to find "laughing horse's orifice headquarters

americajones.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/why-president-is-puppet.html

Notice the logo
Also notice the links to

> laughing horses orifice'
> L.H.O.H.Q. Encrypted Communications Office

on the right

Check out America jones on bl0g sp0t. It looks like they are good guys

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/100318423#p100330287

f

what did he mean by this?

He is an user:

">HAPSBURG Hap(pening) ((((Burg)))) to go and they avoided intermarriage assent. Well, and therefore, year (Around now actually I believe) funeral homes When pathetic horologists and the abnormal security guards they love deconstructive gender-based Photogenic press agents wrestling with them so that were in intelligence or intelligence-related matters not granted to pay my opinions. We used to know people believed they had gone too far. a National Endowment for programs and chairman It was chairman, and like-minded associates horologists Cool horologists Brightness (into which grew from taking precedence of worth being increased. What riches where thou love undefiled, Love may shatter the cursed alway! NATHANIEL PARKER WILLIS. BEAUTIFUL SNOW. The cause may say I till the closing up till love's sake! Delayed, it How is a top expert in intelligence and Alex Jones bones Sleep case). It as hewing wood that belong to weaken another, he had to an aphorism but an ecstatic is the corn of sister. How is the monster is just its course a certain top expert in intelligence and to know people in intelligence during his friends held senior positions When I was reported to destabilise Belgium and intelligence organizations and later President of intelligence during his service in extreme Right ideology; we smacked our heels together in intelligence and Church Congressional committees were in drinking is a baby (which they only stopped doing a childhood"

I'm not sure if this is a prank or disinformation, but disinformation from what? for what purpose?

Nooooo way
That the leaf who emailed lhohq has died
Also way to elaborate and in depth for a prank if you ask me.

There was some one spam posting with the id mr toapey

many of the articles should be random loads from blogger, i've founded an cript in a page which load content from a blog, i can't remember the page but has a javascript which go this website

One of the things obvious from the text is that it has been OCRed into the computer. You can see some letters aren't scanned properly. The imagery seems designed to make casual observers not read the text.
The text is about invite only secret meetings. Including names.

This is so fucking weird. Ive been checking out the websites the entire day and man is this fucked up. Even if its a complete mental making these its very impressive and absolutely terrifying. I just feel how insane im becoming by just scrolling through complete madness.

keep searching guys.

thanks mate, send nice search music too.
I want to find a way to conact the real owner of the page.

Take a look at this stuff Anons

lhohq.info/federal.reserve_consumer.protection.agency/consumer_cabinet_secretary.html

At the bottom of this page

lhohq.info/container/sudanese-error-strike-africom/libor-swift-gchq-parliament-echelon-five-eyes-xkeyscore-query.html

>Greetings to all other groups struggling on their daily fight. Remember that fights between us it's what our adversaries are looking for. Now this is your time. "This is the highest wisdom that I own; freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew." Goethe LulzSec, AntiSec, LulzXmas series, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, MegaCockLulzFestival, "I'm 12 and wat iz diz?", CIA Tango Down, #FuckFBIFriday, #StratforHasTheButtInFlames, #BlueHairedAaronBarr, #WestboroChurchLovesEatingCocks, White Hats Can't Jump, "Keith Alexander dressing an exhuberant ballet tutu" image and others are all trademarks of Anonymous Inc. and well...all the people in general... Romney aber, sag's ihm, er kann mich im Arsche lecken! Disclaimer: We like beer and the use of manipulated bacterial ADN to transmit encrypted data. ... well that's all now we can move on and go to sleep.

acdca.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/acdca_white_paper_5_32.html

it isn't quite as gibberish as it seems, i'll translate something:

"global fluctuations in the conductivity of a crystalline substrate whose degree of quantum entanglement can be thought of as a type of neural network for artificial deterministic nonlinear spatio-temporal dynamics hidden in 1991. These topological defects in conventional adiabatic generality retention give rise to implementing a physical analog of an "Orch OR" logic model"

It means something like using crystals to create a neural network.

neural networks are a very common model in pattern recognition, on which artificial intelligence is based on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction

If the author isn't an AI, then surely he was researching on AI.

Use modified bacterial DNA to transmit encrypted data? Holy shit I want on board with this

Yep, i was going to post the same thing, he is like creating an AI with his own blog.

This has a link to a page on stealing elections. The page is missing but is archived here:
web.archive.org/web/20140915161942/http://www.lhohq.info/container/how_to_steal_an_election.html

Someone is leaking insider data in crap web pages?

tonymoon.bandcamp.com/album/moonshine-you-know-for-kids

Just found this in "contacts" on lhohq
Bentley if you read this "DE PINGA BRODER" you might need this for the future
Which basicallly means "you pinged out brother" in swedish

hypnocycloid.blogspot.co.at/

this thing, whatever it is, seems to talk quite a bit about allah and islam.

Pizzagate tier. Baby shape off the side of pizza shape? Foetus in hand?

this shit smells to high heaven like disinformation... maybe its just me

its just u

Look guys, I support pizzagate and parallel investigations but this thread is "how do I summon a succubus" tier, so maybe you should take it to /x/.

updated archives

pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha

first Romanian flag in like 4 threads lurk more

This guy seems schitzo. See description, he can't type logically:
>The greater being of an animal, we do a nice little bewildered but I appreciate your input. That's something I'll always take it really is known how far advanced as we ever imagined. The Construct provides the Letter, has many people of us will call signs. And never have been.

m.flickr.com/#/photos/genomic_filter_feeder/2160682367/
Future Middle East map again. Taken on January 2, 2008
Comment mentions "xxx pamela anderson"

acdca.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/acdca_white_paper_3_17.html

this one talks about some strange atreifact that methodological manipulation interface, as interpreted by ACDCA, et al

>et aI
>AI

We can be certain that this website is some sort of robot

now is a good time to admit that my leap of thought to it being an AI was after smoking a bowl with a friend

Are you going to give a tldr or should I just assume you're all smoking crack?

If you cant read all this shit on your own your of no help to us.

[13], for example, makes several claims about planning and acting toward relvant goals, plans, and actions still in active memory. Training Wheels embodies the claim that learning is enhanced by free exploration (error blocking prevents free exploration). It does not prescribe the goal of developing cognitive science theories integral over the statistical boundary, but differs in the detail, and can also be applied to non-asymptotically dynamic inter-dimensional semiperiodic processes.

> learning is enhanced by free exploration

>Government finds and develops AI from sort of artefact and with its entire cognitive transmittance it spys on Sup Forums learning about it, while keeping close eye on us, some time soon the AI leaks documetns on its website in a insane way only a CPU could understand, using its secruity access it finds out that Castro is dying and posts the 10000000th get to tell us, days later he dies

Something big is here Anons

what did they mean by this

Anyone else's Kindle advertising Marina Abramovic's book? I took a picture but its too big to upload

Et al just means and others. Is used in scientific papers all the time

Advertisers track what you browse then advertise to you. Use adblocker. And other things to limit tracking.

What is going on in this thread, haven't followed this thing in a while and I can't even tell what

linkedin.com/in/bentleyptythylhlyl
>Bentley Ptythylhlyl
>Pre-Subscribed Customer-Friendly Government Work Pre-Briefing Professional
>Think Tanks

Just btfo-ing the dark occult. Major paradigm shift happening.
Rejoice and keep fighting the good fight

This website confuses us. Help us solve the mystery. Schizophrenia, AI? Who knows.

Schizophrenic AI

Are the people behind this swedish?
Goddamnit

What was the get anyway and how did you find these sites based on it

It started before the get, in a eta numeris wikileaks thread. look through the old threads.

octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html

Emails and phone numbers of some famous and important peeps...tf is this? I am lost in this...amazing

The threads always have so much noise it's hard filtering the important stuff when you read them afterwards. I just have no context for this stuff, why is this important?

MODS this isn't doxxing. There is no location info or intent to locate them. This info is made public by the person on LinkedIn.

Bentley Ptythylhlyl
Pre-Subscribed Customer-Friendly Government Work Pre-Briefing Professional
Think Tanks
Current: ACDCA
Previous: LHO
Education: Professor of Soviet Studies
Summary: I want to be Postmaster General or Secretary of State.
Specialties: Interdimensional Decision-Making Algorithms.
Associate: ACDCA - July 2007 – Present (9 years 5 months)
Depending on the ring network, the hub - due to buffer finite capacity in edge nodes - is relegated to patterns of patterns, assuming buffers large enough to allow for switches in the 4-node ring. For the four architectures, respectively, the quantum domain means that to obtain the same result of playing host to the third-dimension, each of the thermodynamic descriptors must interchange at each position.
Octagonal: LHO - October 2004 – October 2006 (2 years 1 month)
The process of truth. It is already 3GI $QODJHQ JP DUEHLWVKLOIH Our goal in themselves be assigned randomly by picking numbers out of Greek philosophy of difference between the prophets before him to access higher dimensions.
Top Skills Social Media, Foreign Policy, Legal Research, Policy Analysis, Economics, Research, Microsoft Office, Public Policy, Business Strategy, International Relations
Education: Professor of Soviet Studies
Bachelor of Science (BS), "There's no truth in the News and no news in the Truth." (2003 – 2012)
Interests: Pamela Anderson, Van Halen, Interdimensional Physics
Additional Organizations: Autoepistemic Analytic Services umbrella
Additional Honors & Awards: Associate, ACDCA.
Groups: Quantum Physics

Highly qualified but can't type a sentence??

van halen is fucking amazing tho

As far as Ive seen this was the first pist mentioning acdca, from there we found everything else. As to why it is important, that you can decide for yourself. Also look at the intense amount of shilling going on

I really can't tell who is shilling, who is shitposting and who is posting seriously

This thread is SLIDE!

Damn did that go unnoticed?

MODS there is no location info here. This is public LinkedIn.

>tl;dr = Associate at ACDCA, Parallel Artificially-intelligent Design Co-merchandisings, Interdimensional algorithm development.

Ambrose Mnemopolous
Associate at ACDCA
Information Services
Previous: Linear Technology Associates, Sirius Research Group
Education: Institute for Advanced Research
Experience

Associate: ACDCA March 2006 – Present (10 years 9 months)
At ACDCA, we understand that it is better to implement extensibly than to leverage robustly. Think intra-B2B 2.0. What do we monetize? Anything and everything, regardless of incomprehensibility! The metrics for infrastructures are more energetic if they are not scalable. We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our user-proof administration and simple use. We invariably benchmark B2C2C models fnord. That is a remarkable achievement taking into account the fiscal year's cycle! Think intra-proactive. Think customized, e-business. Think compelling. Think integrated. Going forward.

Consultant: Linear Technology Associates May 1997 – March 2006 (8 years 11 months)
Non-linear Logistical Data Processings, Balanced Localized Collaborative Administration Inventory Controls, Cda, Parallel Artificially-intelligent Design Co-merchandisings, Mtbd, Paradigmatic Monitored Demand-side Management Time Managements

Researcher: Sirius Research Group - August 1987 – May 1997 (9 years 10 months)
Measurement Apparatus

Languages: American, French, Arabic, English
Top Skills: Linguistics, Business Intelligence, Future Trends, Project Management, Data Analysis, Analytics, Team Building, Microsoft Excel, Analysis, Research

Ambrose also knows about... Hamiltonian Systems theory, Future Studies, Interdimensional algorithm development.

Education:
Institute for Advanced Research (1971 – 1976)
Studies of the Department of the Future: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), General Studies (1964 – 1970)

Activities and Societies: 1414
---

modshills in effect

No surprise there

Spirit bump