Morality of fucking Pregos

Is it immoral to have sex with a pregnant woman Sup Forums? Even when it's your wife?

> Relevant pic

Also, when fucking, you could possibly touch your child with your man parts.

It won't touch your kid, wombs don't work that way

God I thought for sure you'd be a fellow burger with that education

That's really weird. I mean, if your mother swallows cum, then that cum gets process into nutrition (because remember, it's made of protein), then does that mean the baby is also technically swallowing cum?

Pregnancy has been a lifelong fetish of mine. Fucking a hugely pregnant chick is one of my life's dream, but I hate kids and I've heard it's extremely rare to find a horny one. If you get the opportunity OP you grab it with both hands.

Are you kidding? Pregnant women want to fuck constantly.

>Is it immoral to have sex with a pregnant woman Sup Forums? Even when it's your wife?

Why would it be immoral?

>Also, when fucking, you could possibly touch your child with your man parts.

Jesus, man, your dick doesn't penetrate her cervix.

no if she's you wife its not immoral,if she is someone else wife than it is

>could possibly touch your child with your man parts
I learned about sex from hentai: The post

Not for you it isn't. It's only possible for men like me with huge 14 inch cocks.

thats not how pregnancy works

>if your mother swallows cum

than you become better version of yourself, upgrade 1.1 if I may say

Not unless your wife is literally in labor.

It gets broke down to amino acids that are used as the building blocks of the of the foetus' body.

Ehhh, it seems about half of them do and the other halves sex drives completely shut down during. I can't say from experience so take it for what it's worth.
>tfw no patience or discipline for child rearing
>tfw you'll never rub and molest your cute wife's pregnant belly while cuddling in bed

is it immortal to drink water? fish fuck in it.

Thank you. Fucking clueless virgin idiots in here.

Mine does. Its pretty big.

>Fucking a hugely pregnant chick is one of my life's dream, but ... I've heard it's extremely rare to find a horny one.
You are woefully misinformed. Pregnant women want to fuck all the goddamned time. Biologically, this is to expose the man she's fucking to as much of her own pregnancy hormones as possible: those hormones are absorbed readily by the glans, especially if the male is circumcised. This results in the partner developing nurturing "parental" instincts which will help to ensure he assists in raising the child. However, this also results in a reduced libido in the male. This means toward the end of the pregnancy the woman has an extremely high libido, but her mate is likely to have a very diminished libido.

I'm using a VPN so maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

>this is to expose the man she's fucking to as much of her own pregnancy hormones as possible
>those hormones are absorbed readily by the glans
>This results in the partner developing nurturing "parental" instincts
Is that some kind of broscience?

Sex with a preggo wife is ok. She may really want it or will just let you get some to take care of your appetite. I found it creepy to see my unborn sons kicking around while I put their world on spin cycle. No regrets.

In the last few weeks your doc will usually suggest more sex. For one the male isn't going to get any for a while and two it helps the pregnancy come to an end by breaking up the mucous plug and apparently the semen helps something get ready. Also they did say that activity in the area can help keep the vagina flexible.

I've been through this twice. It's off-putting unless you have a fetish. I'll probably be going through it again here soon. Gotta 14/88

Better question : Does the baby make gains? Will I have made a super baby by giving the momma my spunk?