Wait a minute, is this whole Castro thing another example of the Mandela effect...

Wait a minute, is this whole Castro thing another example of the Mandela effect? I swear to god this happened all before. Which universe are we in now? Was this a switch, and if so; will it mean the election will be overturned?

God I hate communism

>also Trump's tweet solidifies him as best pres ever

I swear I've seen it posted 3 times in the past 5 years.

Idk if the powers that be are just fucking with all of us or what.

It's not. Its just that the media reporter multiple times the next stages of his decay as major news:
1. Hospital
2. Ceding Power to brother
3. Removing himself from publishing
Etcetcetc.
Dude was so old it was unbelievable that he was still alive (robbing the entire country to live in luxury guatantees long life, look at soviet communists, they live until 100), that every time those news were the "is he dead yet" signal.

wtf i love horses now

Huh, you're probably right. But wa4nt there also a king of the hill episode about it?

I remember ask of those events, but I swear he's died before. I clearly remember my dad celebrating

He was probably celebrating Castro landing in hosptial. Miami was pouring champagne then as well, because he ceded his totally democratic Power after 50 years.

Why can't those women be real

Castro is a tool in someone's utility belt. He probably died years ago. Or he's being kept alive by a machine somewhere. It's irrelevant.

What's relevant is every Mainstream Fake News Propaganda machine is churning out puppet actors sound bytes on his death?

Why? What is the objective? We all already know they are dishonest. What are they trying to distract us from?
Something's afoot lads, off we go.

Fuck, imagine having 4 feet to suck on?

Nah, Fidel Castro didn't die. Everyone THOUGHT he died a couple years back after Raul took over, because he had pneumonia and then wasn't seen for a long time.

It has been rumored many times over 15 years

I think you may just be misremembering.
I remember him with health problems and I remember news about his brother, but not actually of him dying.

golly yee, two manginas!?!

Do these really work to keep track of which timeline you are in?

Yes, it happened in the 90`s.

This is the fetish I didn't know I needed.

This keeps popping up for me. Please tell me when do you remember people in the streets partying because he died?

Notice for you, the people die

what? I may be a semi-self aware simulated entity designed to distract you, who has true autonomy, but you're fucking retarded and a 90 year old man dying does not mean reality switched timelines.

I think probably you just need to pull your head out of your ass

Fugg yeah :^)

so when is president trump going to assassinate mexico?

Do centaur girls have two pussies?

theres only one way to find out *unzips pants*

It's *unzips dick*
C'mon

sorry i let you down senpai

>God I hate communism
>Probably doesnt know a thing about communism or how capitalism fucks him in the ass every day

Stupid brainwashed americucks, I hope you all die.

Flag checks out

hey at least the capitalist dick that fucks us isnt as big(not to mention barbed) like the communist dick that fucks a country until its asshole is as bloody red as its flag