youtube.com/watch?v=OqaGZ-uuRVg
youtube.com/watch?v=C0UySVvcm_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you suck my dick if i wash it?

Are the chicks hot?
Got any pics?

Not gay, sorry bro.

Pretty thick. Big breasts and ass. Goes down hill after 30s. I mean REALLY downhill.

How does Cuba really feel about Castro?

Not OP, but they aren't allowed to say, they'd get shot. Guess why.

that's bullshit.

Are you white?

How many nice cars did you see?

Small percentage is still communist. Most people just want the regime to be over the country can prosper. It's literally virgin land, no exploit or industry.

Yup. Blond straight hair. A bit messy I don't comb my hair xd

How white are other Cubans of European descent? Is there a lot of racemixing?

Most nice cars are the state's property. Personal vehicles are literally Russian from when the URRS was still around.

Do you think the regime will reform soon?

i spent 2 weeks there and asked some locals about their views on him. they were generally very laidback but would admit after a couple of minutes conversation that they despise both him and the system. i got the impression that it's not something they like to talk about and that it's a very hush-hush subject

I'm Cuban, came to the US when I was really young. Cubans are racist as fuck against blacks so race mixing is looked down upon.

What do Cubans in Cuba think of the Cubans who fled the country?

It's a USSR style police state. They disappear people forever for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Raul says he'll give power in 2018 but maybe it's bull. If there isn't a democratic election they'll just do like Venezuela and put some random asshole as the new dictator.

Sure it is. I'm Cuban. You can not be open about your real honest views about Fidel or the government in general or you will literally go to prison.

No proof in the first post = fake and gay.

Sage.

Did you see tupac over there?

A lot of them also want to escape and ask their escaped family members for advice on how to do it. We escaped in the early 90's and over the last 20 years we've hosted many family members who newly arrived in the states. Helped teach them English, help them get jobs, give them a place to stay and food to eat until they figure things out on their own.

The communists think they're traitors. Most people want to flee the country but obviously don't say it.

They want to be us, but secretly are forced to hate us because they have to swallow communist cock over there.

I wish

Well, time to exploit the Cubans.

% of whites?

I'm a Cuban in the states and I'll verify what the OP is saying. It's also not that hard for Europeans to go on vacation to Cuba, even Canadiand have been going there for a long time.

I thought Tupac was in Serbia

They will be imprisoned or killed if they actually organize afaik. i think the USSR was worse in this aspect, with a much higher concentration of government informants. i will admit im not too wellread on this however

No wonder. Being a tourist in Cuba is pretty much the best you will ever see it. Tourist locations are a luxury. Meanwhile actual Cubans are starving in the streets. Then tourists come back from their hotels and go "omg why do they hate Fidel lol communism just werks"

There was this dude who started to talk shit in national television called Panfilo. They said he was crazy and locked him in a mental institution/prison.

yeah thats what i thought. thanks for the insight

I'm Cuban American and my parents mention that u either get shot or disappear if u talk about that feller

Do Cubans realize how hard will US companies fuck their economy if they let their guard and let them in all at once?

>Do Cubans realize how hard will US companies fuck their economy
Cubans just need to sack the government and restore the rights/power to the people and communities.

"Cuban companies" It's all owned by the state, there are no companies. And even if there were they would all be acostumbed to the regime so they would have little experience in dealing with it.

I'm not OP but many of my family members back in Cuba always ask my parents if they can help move them to America. If we do accept to help any of them, we usually help them by allowing them to stay in our house until they are somewhat proficient in english and are able to support themselves. My oldest cousin who we helped move here about 5 years ago is now pretty wealthy and is about to start his own business.

is there no private enterprise as in mom&pop shops, trades, crafts, food joints and watering holes? even our former commie promisedland allowed for those

Do you like reggaeton?

They will most likely go the way of China. Further economic liberalisation but little social one. If they would go the way of Gorbachov and perestroika they would become your colony in an instant.

No, he's in Madagascar

Did they make fun of you for speaking european spanish? When I was in high school, my spanish teacher told me that central americans like to make fun of the spanish cause they replace "s" with "th" a lot, and they say the spanish speak with a lisp because of it.

Dude, Cubans in Cuba are too fucking busy starving to death and wishing to leave the fuck out of there to be concerned with their non existent economy.

Source: My uncles, aunts, cousins, and friends stuck over there.

True Cubans are Spaniard traditions not African shit.

FUCK REGGAETON

vocaroo.com/i/s090ixYLQeDW

Post pics or get out.
Real Cuban here.
>pic related, ticket from last year when I went on a "family reunification" trip

>acostumbed
holy shit the spanglish is real

Do you realize there's a lot of trade restrictions right now between Cuba and America regarding future plans just to prevent that? Like, any plans by businesses sending manufacturing is going to be very regulated and against their favor. There's a news article about a tractor company that is setting up manufacturing there whose products are just going to the Cuban market, and their only product is a simple tractor for Cuban farmers that has no unnecessary or luxury features like American ones, and their profit margin is pretty slim.

>distribute capital fairly to higher degree of population
>limit outside capital
>create more party programs to increase production and jobs
das it.

do you liek cortadito? pic related, im in miami.

Yes there are restaurants and other little businesses. But a lot of the private businesses in Cuba are illegal. When we lived there we bought a lot of stuff from the black market. Since the salary is the lowest in Latin america people need to make money by themselves.

Not me personally.

Yes. But I changed my accent quick since I used to travel there as a kid too.

Pt. 1:
Cuban here. Let me shed some light for the Ameribros.

On the island the opinions on Castro a very hush-hush subject. Not because everyone hates Castro, but simply because even if you are a supporter, admitting the problems of the system in public is kind of taboo. The problem is that because Cubans do not have the liberty of free speech, they do not understand that there can be grey areas of equal agreement and disagreement on aspects within the same opinion. So saying you are a Castro lover but admitting that private businesses are better for an economy can be taken as you being anti-revolutionary.

Cubans are a very split community. They either love Castro to death or absolutely despise him. In Cuba, of course people will NOT tell you their true opinion. They only will if they are lovers of Castro or if they don't give a fuck about repercussions. Those that fall into any category other than that, will simply reply in a sombre manner to the topic and will drop disguised hints about their true opinion.

Contrary to popular belief, speaking against the government in Cuba WILL NOT get you, missing, disappeared, shot, etc. by the government. That is a common misconception. Speaking against the government openly in protest WILL get you arrested for sure and in more extreme cases beaten and arrested by police or undercover agents. If activism continues they will monitor you, threaten you in subtle ways and play psychological games with you (e.g cars following you, etc.). At the very extreme, you will be jailed as a political prisoner and in jail there are no bounds to the psychological torture they can inflict on you, say putting you in a prison with psychopaths and murderers despite being a simple, non-violent protestor.

lol it does sound wierd

I was about to joke with

>"washing it"
I like flavor

OR some other kind of joke. Then I remembered I'm American. Everyone here is cowardly, traitorous, and being spied on. Who knows. Maybe I would end up being raped and forced to suck a dirty dick because I joked about it online. So I won't.

My Cuban relatives love this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqaGZ-uuRVg

if raul steps down, will cuba become more chill politically, sort of like vietnam now?

>Starvation
You aren't kidding? I tought even the poorest countries of Latin America left that behind them.

neger musik

im a tampafag too, south tampa by macdill

also OP, our food is here lol

Nothing wrong with being negers or neger musik, but it isn't the culture of White Cubans.

>Cubans are a very split community. They either love Castro to death or absolutely despise him.
>The problem is that because Cubans do not have the liberty of free speech, they do not understand that there can be grey areas of equal agreement and disagreement on aspects within the same opinion.

This seems to me as paradoxical as it gets. How can one "love Castro to death" at the same time that he and his thugs will just about kill you right away if you criticize him? Has people just completely abandoned the need for free-speech whatsoever?

If that what you said is true, then people who love Castro *CANNOT* love (or give a fuck whatsoever) free-speech in any means. In fact, the former implies hate of the latter.

Pt. 2:
Now, about opinions on Castro's death on the island. Again, very split issue. Cuban immigrants in the U.S are majority from Habana, the capital or surrounding areas, thus their views on the subject are more "varied". If you go outside, to the countryside, or eastern provinces, you get much more conservative Cubans, who may hold more praise and love for Castro. Rural Cubans for example would express how they received the benefits of education, healthcare and infrastructure in previously impoverished rural areas thanks to government initiatives under Castro. Also the eastern provinces were the bastion of the revolution, where it all started, hence you will find way more support for Castro there.

Most of you won't believe me, but within Cuba, over all, the mood is probably one of shock, since the biggest question for everyone is, "What happens next?". Next I would say are people who are torn. While they may not agree with Castro, his impact on Cuba and the world is undeniable and Cubans feel a sense of attachment because of the figure he was. I would say taking into account all Cubans, the mood and reaction is definitely NOT of happiness, joy and partying. Sure, they might play you images of Miami Cubans partying, but they don't reflect the entire Cuba diaspora. There are plenty of Cubans in parts of Europe expressing sadness at his death.

Again, very split issue. But definitely not the majority of Cubans celebrating by any means. A lot are, yes, but definitely not the majority. Again, not necessarily because they support or love him. I would advice Cubans who believe everyone is partying about it to take into account how different views on the issue are within the different regions of the island.

That's not paradoxical at all. I already explained, you do not get killed for expressing hate for the government. That is so misinformed. Read my post again. I don't think you understood what I was trying to say.

Loving something doesn't mean you can't criticize the negative aspects of it. You can love your country but admit that your country does fucked up things. And yes, people that love Castro do criticize things they see are bad within the policies he implements. This is kind of hush-hush though. I don't know how loving Castro equal hating free-speech?

People understand free-speech and unanimously agree that suppressing free-speech is not a good thing. This is universal unless you are a figure in power.

My family was kicked out of the country for starting public libraries. My dad faced 20yr in prison for wanting people to read.

Abajo Fidel
Viva Cuba Libre

judging by our experience after pic related (a castro-like figure in yugoslavia) kicked the bucket, things might turn violent after a decade or so

This is only true about the younger generation

>So saying you are a Castro lover but admitting that private businesses are better for an economy can be taken as you being anti-revolutionary.

I think I quite did understand. You "can be taken as you being anti-revolutionary" if you criticize things. Not a death toll, but either way, it still is quite paradoxical either way.

>I don't know how loving Castro equal hating free-speech?
>People understand free-speech and unanimously agree that suppressing free-speech is not a good thing.
AFAIR you answered it yourself.

Maybe one doesn't "hate" free-speech by loving Castro, but definitely despise it (or is indifferent to it, or simply doesn't even know what it is all about in the first place) by adhering to him, because free-speech is not a side issue in a civics setting. It is a core issue, a showstopper. It is not as if the lack of free-speech were some kind of fiscal discipline or economic measure you might tolerate in order to get things going.

My family is full of political dissidents, prisoners but also communists. I try to understand why everyone thinks the way they do. I refuse to ignore the opinions of those who are pro-Castro. It is a detriment to not want to understand why they are that way.

After having travelled to Dominican Republic, I think that is the scenario that awaits Cuba, as well as what happened in your country. Hopefully not but I don't see a particularly bright future post-Communism. Maybe a few decades after yes.

So so wrong on so many levels. See:

Kinda related, I travel to Cuba twice a year. I stay in beach resorts (all-inclusive hotels)

Last time I was there I was feeling "lonely" one day and ask the lifeguard at the beach if he could send me a hoe. Gave him 100$ CDN and my room number.
At 9pm, I hear a knock on my door. I open it and it's not one hoe but actually 2 hoes.
Fucked em both for a few hours (took penis steroids) and then we all fell asleep. They left in the morning and didn't steal any of my shit.

Cuban hoes, wood berry again

Mmm you're wrong.

>ask for a whore
>give an insane amount of money for her
>get two instead
>the idea that, "you get more the more you pay"

See, Cubans understand capitalism.

You want to expand on that a little? This is a discussion here, you know...

Considering 2 girls in Montreal is at least like 300$ an hour, 100$ for the whole night was a joke

Unacceptable, immoral, not fit for the social state.

You toss me in Cuba I'd lenin that shit up for a social national state while exterminating everything Marxist.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0UySVvcm_E

He pretty much said there is freedom of speech but no freedom of assembly.

That's the benefit of going to poor countries my friend. The weak currency has its advantages. Also, that guy did you a solid. He could've easily taken the $100 and got you one girl and kept the rest. He got you two for the whole night.

>Gave him 100$ CDN
That's way too much for a whore even in the 1st world dude.
They must have had a good laff at your expense, seeing how you're not even an oligarch.

go back to your #notmypresident rally, edgelord

WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOT AT??

They arent stupid

Social purity of the nation police when?
Grabs all immoral corrupt degenerate exploiters and executes them.

The Moral Social state shall be founded on the bodies of the degenerates and their advocates.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

But Mozart was THE Illuminati composer and an unbridled degenerate libertine in life

How much it cost be "serviced" by a jinetera, is it true that all woman try to work some sex on the side and it is socially OK ??

You're lucky the states a corrupt degnerate filthy infidel thing, if not then the social state would execute the filthy degenerate.

So I can cry out loud in the middle of the street that Castro is a fucking psychopath, but if I don't assemble and return myself to a basement after that, I'll be okay?

I don't buy it.

you piss off the infidels they use state force against you as they own all the capital and land of the nation, understand?

Any more info on this?

Yea pretty much. How long you do it before the police show up to arrest you depends on luck really. If you don't get arrested, you'll probably be monitored for it after that. If you consistently do it you'll be arrested for sure. Jail depends on the severity of your protest and its impact.

How is that so hard to understand?

Well, you say you're Cuban? You don't think the only people who are pro Castro are taken care of by castro? The vast majority of the island hates him. On the island, you're not allowed to speak on Castro. Off the island u shit on him. How many people do u know still on the island? It's brainwashing my dude.

I'm Cuban too, and I see it way differently. My grandmother supported the revolution and Castro, he lied his way to power and then murdered his way to stay there

To expand on my post here , do you think my grandparents and uncles and aunts (dad wasn't born yet) suddenly stopped supporting him and ESCAPED to the United states for no reason? They were 100% on board for the revoluciĆ³n