Why is the transgender meme being pushed so hard in modern times? Who stands to benefit from promoting this?

Why is the transgender meme being pushed so hard in modern times? Who stands to benefit from promoting this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Act two in the Jew's handibook of subverting Western civilization: The Feminization of Men

notice how it's pushed on white people exclusively (note how wilson is white, if it was about science wilson would be a black girl)

Overpopulation needs to be curbed somehow or else we're gonna exhaust all our natural resources.

The enemies of white Western civilisation are trying to destroy it, using cultural Marxism.
Then all the progress, science, and wonderful things we have made will be trodden into the dust under the feet of subhuman savages

Great
Let's nuke Africa and Pakistan then

(((Who)))

It appears they are not pushing it hard enough.

A Gallup report published in October 2012 by the Williams Institute reported that 3.4% of US adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. Minorities were more likely to identify as non-heterosexual; 4.6% of blacks, 4.0% of Hispanics and 3.2% of whites.

The Public Religion Research Institute survey of 2,314 Millennials found that 88% identified as heterosexual, 4% as bisexual, 2% as gay, and 1% as lesbian. In a separate question, 1% identified as transgender. In total, 7% of Millennials identified as LGBT.

The Ottoman Empire started it

Koçeks

Look then up

>children's colouring book
>published by FUCK HATE

Wrong, we can feed everyone now but choose not to. If we stopped growing fuel plants (corn for ethanol, certain grassee, certain soybeans) we could feed everyone. But poor people dont pay, and companies dont work for hugs soooooooo

Nigga please, Romans had it 1000 years before the Ottomans.

Both Greeks and Romans normalized homosexuals and bisexuals.India has transgender population since the antiquity. Every heathen society had them.

Norse and Greek mythology is full of cross-dressing themes as well. There will always be a certain percentage of gays, lesbians and transsexuals, this has been the case since the dawn of manking. It will not increase no matter how hard you push it. The left is only bringing the closeted ones out, is all.

you havent seen nothing yet
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

This.
If all the food on earth was simply divided equally, there would be enough.
Reality throws a wrench into this though. Who is going to transport the food? Who is going to pay for all of this?

That's because white boys make the cutest girls.

Repression is so hard. I'm so tired

Imagine fighting and hiding the desire to become a girl since childhood.

Lifting doesn't make it go away.
Women won't make it go away
Sex won't make it go away
Drugs won't make it go away
Drink won't make it go away

Well you're not a girl and never will be no matter what.

You have no idea how much I would give to be born a girl

Or at the very least. Be young again and beg to become a girl.

Kike fashion designers who can sell more XL dresses

you seem to under the impression I don't understand that fact.

That's why it's called repression.

But the desire doesent disappear because the means don't exist. Doesn't mean that it doesent still hurt me. That's why it's a disease.

Doesn't mean I don't feel a little bit of pain and inner torment everytime I'm at the gym lifting. Or everytime I look in the mirror at they masculinised monster I have to be for the sake of my morals.

Does a schizophrenic control his delusions?

Have a little respect for those of us who have the strength to fight back.

It's complicated. It really is.

1. Population Management: Reduce the birth rate is western countries where resource per capita use is high. It's also easier to govern less people
2. Make people easier to govern. Men with less testosterone aren't going to rebel against a government or demand social change as they sit unemployed on their couch
3. In the far future the elite want a brain chipped gender neutral worker who can't reproduce without permission from the state.

In some weird esoteric circles they also think that by combining men and women humans will get closer to god, and that "original" man was androgenyous before it was separated into "adam and eve" but it's probably just satanic bs justification for turning humans into androgeyous slaves

I know how you feel, ive wanted to be a 6'4 Chad with a full head of hair since I was a baby. Sadly society won't see me as one no matter how much I cry.

quality edit. saved.

Why would we nuke a country that could nuke us back?
Nuke Brazil instead

>santa is a mental disorder enabler

no surprises here

Hair is a feminine attribute. I shave my head and don't bother looking after it.

I'm just waiting for myself to bald.

santa looks like he wants that boypussy desu senpai

Inject testosterone

Spineless liberals looking for the next equality bandwagon to jump on

This desease is real, but the leftists are forcing that shit.

we all know who benefits

>use roids
>converts to estrogen

Nice try leaf

LQTBIQWERTY, Muslim, feminism and Marxism values are all at odds, but share one common goal. Fiddling kids. Everything thats happening is for the single goal to legalize fucking children.

Not true.

Gays always existed, trannies are a modern thing.

This

If you wanna kill loads of niggers & pakis then nuking London would probably yield more than those aforementioned.

Death will

You fucks have no appreciation for when degeneracy is resisted do you

If this is the thanks I get what was the point

>Illuminati is mainly composed of humans who have not only survived possession by a Warp entity, but also managed to do the seemingly impossible, i.e., cast out the daemon from their own bodies. The experience of sharing a mind with a daemon has completely changed their outlook on the universe, and given them a unique understanding of Chaos and Warp entities in general. In the process of freeing themselves from daemonic possession, they have also mastered the Chaos within themselves, which is the root of all human corruption by the Ruinous Powers.

I am superior to you. Because I've prevented one less crossdressing mentally ill degenerate from sucking up public taxmoney and creating social decay

To further accelerate white genocide and global decadence, everyone must be an individual to not have any means to resist authority, making everyone a special snowflake with no testosterone and strengh is a smart way of doing it.

Who benefits ?
See the Kalergi plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

>In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he predicts Jewish supremacy after the fall of European leadership and the subsequent dissolution of all other national ethnicities:[45]

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

I've always thought it would be cool to be able to be a girl just for a day or week to see what its like and enjoy the "I have tits, buy me stuff" phenomenon, but I'm not about to lop off my fuckin weeney and play pretend for the rest of my life

>The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians,

WE GONZ BE KANGS

We already breed below replacement levels, 1.8 and falling fast.
High fertility regions like Pakistan and Sub-saharan africa would be better choices to lower world population.