FUCK ITS OVER

well it was fun while it lasted boys,

Trump has been BTFO for the last time.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/01/ex-spy-claims-russia-is-blackmailing-donald-trump-with-an-orgy-sex-tape-6227185/

>rumors
It's literally nothing

A

>Tuesday 1 Nov

post-facts society

This is the kind of fake news they need to stop

it's not a story. it's just rumors and tabloid-tier speculation

I saw metro.co.uk and laughed at you

This is LUGGENPRESSE clickbait bullshit, shills need to be given helicopter rides

>implying leftists don't have orgies of their own
they can't play the sex card since that would be oppressive by their own doctrine.

Yeah and I heard a rumor that Hillary molested children and sacrificed them to Moloch.

i'm here for digits my man

PROOF

Fake news.

checked

> 2016
> taboo sex

hehe my man its just performance art

>It turns out to be true
>He publicly says he's not sorry and how closed minded it is of liberals to use that against him
>Liberal infighting forever

This is alynskian projecting. Their ascribing their own crimes to their oppenent.

Trump wouldn't care he has been through worse

> Trump went to Russia several times
> Trump loves cheap slav whores (he even marries them LOL)
> KGB tries to honeytrap every notable figure

OF COURSE THERE IS A TAPE!!

FUCKING

So Trump is running for president to help russia else they'll release an orgy sex tape? I mean, Trump has always been known to love women, so I'm not sure an orgy sex tape threat would be that damaging, especially not enough to force him to run for president...

Neck urself my dude

"So I heard from this source who heard from this guy who knew this guy that told him they had a Trump orgy tape. No I don't have any evidence but I heard it was explosive."

Epstein has a tape of him also

delusional much? there's no tape, just shills making shit up to fit their agenda.

>muh evil Russia !!!
>muh KGB !!!

the actual truth is that donald has lived a mostly celibate life, conserving his sexual energies to induce maximum woke levels of bants, and mostly only has sex for reproduction. it's all a media charade he's pulled off, to appear like a sexual god with endless power to fuck.

with melania i guarantee he did not ejaculate a single time since announcing his presidential campaign; at 70, he knew how much energy he'd lose from cumming, so he remained absolutely chaste the entire time, but i also think he probably does some foreplay with her to raise his testosterone levels naturally - he just doesn't ejaculate and blow his christlike energy.

you might think this is a weird theory but i think the opposite theory - that he was bangin melania at every minor success along the trail and the next day still floating on maximum energy - to be more ridiculous

>THERE'S A HIDDEN TAPE
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
Where have I heard this before...

*leans into mic* WRONG

It's all fake news people, fake news.

So are Russians for Drumpf or against Drumpf. I don't know who to believe.

>Ex-spy
>Claims

we already know he's a pussy-grabber

russia is trying desperately to be relevant.

After what I've seen in the past year, I can't imagine Trump falling for this type of blackmailing. He would just release the tape himself to make money from it while he still can.

f-f-fuck drumpf and f-fuck white p-p-people...

>Orgy tape
Hawt

can confirm
I was in the orgy

implying trump would care, nigga will probably wip out his phone and be like, check it out last week we did it in japan

Old fake news from lugenpresse.

the user ex spy doesn't mention a sex tape but AFTER the article came out someone on twitter thought if they did have blackmail it would be a sex tape.

A normal sex tape wouldn't matter, so this is obviously involving underage girls, trannies, or men.

me too lad were you the black tranny?

>breaking news: rumours say billionaire has an orgy

It's always something when conservatards spread fake news though, right?

If trump had a sex tape he'd be proud of it and try to sell it, the art of an orgie

>Lefties promote the ideals of gender fluidity and polyamory
>get mad when a presidential candidate has had sex with multiple women
Implying Big Don would even care. Even if it is a real tape, do you think he'd bend the knee to stop it going out? There of pictures of his wife's tits all over the internet, why the fuck would he care about a video of him fugging what I can only assume would be super hot broads? And a sex tape is the only reason Kim Kardashian is famous and lefties love that dumb whore.

The only way Trump would care about an orgy tape would be if it showed him having a little winky. Otherwise he would probably sue for the rights and then SELL copies for $49.95.

Fake news everyone, nothing to see here

You guys need to see that tape

Spolier: ITS YUGE

DUBAI

Best sex all 14 girls ever had.

>trump doesnt comply
>russia releases tape
>nation cowers in fear as it is revealed the don's trump tower is mandigo sized
>girth of a beer can
>japan immediately declares itself 51st state
>germany masuturbates
>putin twirls someone elses moustache

>fake news

i

So what? Voting is over even if there is a tape he wont get impeached since having sex isnt illegal.

Trump having sex with many Russian models would improve his image.

sage

>Donald Trump was in an orgy
I expect weekly orgys from the God himself

if there is a tape who cares... atleast its consentual

>metro.co.uk
If you ever trust anything ending in (((.co.uk))) you've been jewed.

>1 post by this ID

This. The difference is now we'll to actually see the pussy-grabbing.

An user created this rumor and sent it to Rick Wilson iirc.

> blackmailing white male with his ability to have sex
Spins my bosons.

His body his choice! Trump was John Miller. He doesn't care.

THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP, SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS FUCKING LEAF FOR THE 7777777777777 TIME THIS YEAR.

I hope they release it and the world gets to see Trump's girthy 9 inches.

>trump in an orgy
>in russia

>tabloid rumour garbage

WOW IT'S LITERALLY SOMETHING

It's another
>defector tries to remain relevant by inventing some bullshit
episode.

A video of Trump slaying some skanks with his big ass dick would just make everyone like him even more, if that's possible.

everybody has a sex tape now days. its no big deal. hell releasing sex tapes tend to make people more famous. not sure why it would be used as blackmail.....

Ohhhh

>le fake news meme
Keep trying libtards. Nothing can undo your loss.

thats some baloney for your pony.

no evidence will be found.

just like anzu's nudes, it doesn't exist (or we better hope so)

FACT CHECK

This.
He'd be telling us that he has the best orgies, with the best woman. He's got the best stamina, and can go all night.

Leftists are moronic.

I'd happily give two months of my salary for a blowjob from her.

Head is at a different resolution and has very sharp edges compared to the rest and doesn't fit the lightning.

I'm sure that photo is 100% legit, no edits at all, yep.

anzu's integrity is not for sale!

Any anons here can please hack the russians and release this orgy sex tape? I would fap so hard to that.

just how low can (((they))) go before they start losing face and credibility?