After that controversy with dickie spencer (FUCKING NAZI SCUM!!!!) I thought it would be a good idea to decide on the...

After that controversy with dickie spencer (FUCKING NAZI SCUM!!!!) I thought it would be a good idea to decide on the OFFICIAL Sup Forums consensus on how we should move forward.

I've created a handy image macro to describe who WE the NEW RIGHT are, and how we differ from the KKK NAZIS!!!!!!!!!! alt the "alt reich" we like memes. we love donald trump. we want to have fun! everybody is welcome!! We wear maga hats!! pepe!!!

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

REVERSE TOOTHPASTE

ARE YOU A KKK NAZI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sieg Heil, faggot.

Sieg Heil, faggot.

reported

straw man argument. No one is saying racism is fake, a joke, and unnecessary; pol remains committed to racism. What is fake/a joke/unnecessary is NAZI LARPing.

To whom? The cyberpolice?

Sieg heil faggot

exactly, fuck nazis!!!

HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY

Gas the kikes 1488

deported

?? excuse me, thats very rude of you to say.

We take down the international human trafficking networks

You are either for it or against it

haha i fucking hate white nationalists i mean trump is for all people! those fucking racists make me shamed to be white!

>Consensus
You fundamentally misunderstand Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isn't one person
We do not have a leader
We do not have a single ideology
We are a board of peace.

Forcing the alt-right narrative is either from some decent shitposters or shill.

The Clinton Campaign popularised the term alt-right to divide and conquer.

How's that rude, you leafy fag?

This is obviously satire you cunts, taking a strike at the bufoon from reddits that are looking for that, neatly tied OP in generals where they can """seriously""" discuss without interference from conflicting opinions, so they'll be able to do grand things.
aka Anonymoose 2.0

Back to the oven you go, jew scum

Fuck off leaf there is no consensus and we don't need a label. We should do the world a favor and gas your shit country

>a fucking leaf

edgy butthurt teenagers detected

>Sup Forums
>consensus